SELECT CONTENT

NBA - All College Sports

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NBA - All College Sports - Page 7 Empty Re: NBA - All College Sports

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:03 pm

@gurlbrit yes thanks. I read that info after I posted. Awful.

Kobe's daughter's friend and both of her parents too, it's so heartbreaking to read the info. Four more names not released yet. The pilot and three more.

I can't imagine planning funerals for two/three members of a family.

@Maddy thanks for all the pics.

I've been watching youtube's of Kobe speaking Italian. He grew up in Italy and speaks fluent Italian.

and this

Kobe Bryant Shared a Story About His Daughter Gianna's Desire to Carry On His Basketball Legacy Back in 2018

(The pertinent part starts at the 3:15-mark.)
https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/kobe-bryant-daughter-gianna-carry-on-his-basketball-legacy-2018-jimmy-kimmel-video-01dzhwbbz2m8

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:49 pm

OMG! sad it gets worse every time I look at the news. Such a tragedy! NBA - All College Sports - Page 7 2262203523
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:55 am

Astrobach wrote:OMG! sad  it gets worse every time I look at the news. Such a tragedy! NBA - All College Sports - Page 7 2262203523

I know.

I had Fox News on after I read the first report on FB and they had Jim Gray, a sportscaster for Fox and personal friend of Kobe on. As the anchor was talking to him, his phone was blowing up with text messages. The anchor was asking him to share what kind of messages he was receiving, but not necessarily who they were from.  At one point, his face went ashen gray as did the anchor's.  The anchor had just shared that TMZ was reporting the daughter was with him.  He said something about not sharing anymore and she agreed saying that she saw what he had read and it was not something to share.

For a minute, my thought was that his whole family was on the helicopter.  My heart dropped and I hoped that was not true.  When I heard later that it was 9 people on the aircraft, my first thought again was that the whole family was gone.  Sounds horrible to say but I am glad they weren't. It is sad and a real tragedy and I feel for all the families lost.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:45 am

I hope it happened so fast that no one felt any pain or fear.

Pray for the other victims too.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:36 am

Just heart-breaking. sad Prayers for his wife and 3 other daughters. As well as the families of the others.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

NBA - All College Sports - Page 7 8367-910 NBA - All College Sports - Page 7 I_got_13 NBA - All College Sports - Page 7 E5kqdm15 NBA - All College Sports - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:33 pm

sdmom wrote:I hope it happened so fast that no one felt any pain or fear.
Pray for the other victims too.
I was thinking the same.
LA County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said today on NBC news that 3 families are affected, they were in LA County Sheriff's Department yesterday, but he cannot yet name anybody.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:10 pm

A family of three, husband wife daughter, a coach leaving her husband and three small children behind, another parent and daughter, and pilot. It is so heartbreaking, I can't imagine what each of these families are going through.

NBA - All College Sports - Page 7 3552228123 for all of them their friends and families.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6467247/kobe-bryant-crash-victims/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:07 pm

PEOPLE wrote:Pilot in Fatal Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crash Identified as Ara Zobayan: 'He Was Doing What He Loved'

The pilot who died flying the helicopter that crashed on Sunday, killing eight others including Kobe Bryant and his 13-year-old daughter Gianna, has been identified.
Ara Zobayan of Huntington Beach, California, was piloting the aircraft, PEOPLE confirms.
“He was as skilled and as talented as a pilot as you could get. With him, it was always safety first and above and beyond that, he was doing what he loved,” says Adam Alexander, who called Zobayan a former instructor.
“He had a lot of respect for flying and would never take risks. He knew the valley very well. The area where they crashed was not a new area for him. He was very familiar with that area,” the source says. “It’s just such a shock. There are no words to express how much Ara will be missed and how sad everyone is about the passengers that died. It’s just such a painful tragedy. So many families affected and so much pain.”
In addition to being a flight instructor, Zobayan had 20 years of experience flying in Southern California, according to The New York Times.
more hear:
https://people.com/sports/pilot-identified-in-kobe-bryant-helicopter-crash-ara-zobayan/

NBA - All College Sports - Page 7 EPUe7DNU4AAAsi8
Viola Davis @violadavis
My heart continues to break.....Sarah and Payton Chester, John, Keri and Alyssa Altobelli, Ara Zobayan, Christina Mauser, Kobe and Gianna Bryant....Rest in peace. Praying so hard for your families for peace and comfort.❤❤NBA - All College Sports - Page 7 3552228123NBA - All College Sports - Page 7 3552228123 pic.twitter.com/YvRjnRi7Qx
https://mobile.twitter.com/violadavis
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:40 pm

I feel so bad for the families. I can’t imagine what those parents went through knowing they couldn’t save their kids even if just for a brief time. So sad! sad

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:54 pm

Altobelli's family:
NBA - All College Sports - Page 7 John-altobelli
https://sports.yahoo.com/family-members-former-oregon-baseball-055427436.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:13 pm

@Maddy I saw that picture last night. Two siblings and a puppers, left without a mother father and sister. Just tears your heart apart.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:27 pm

Yes, GA, now on local TV they started talking about victims of this flight and investigations. They recovered only 3 bodies yesterday and keep working on everything today. I keep crying from time to time for the 2nd day already, so, so sad while getting more details. (((
Thinking about every person and about every family it's just too much! NBA - All College Sports - Page 7 3552228123
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NBA - All College Sports

+15
gurlbrit