Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by Sprite on Thu May 18, 2017 11:06 pm

Just go away...you, Amanda and your cray cray mamma.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Fri May 19, 2017 11:49 am

I just watched the Steve Harvey appearance in full and I feel like they were making fun of him a lot with the date and all. The poor woman brought up his reputation and he went on and on about the engagements and book and public perception for a good hour (according to Steve). What a tool. At one point he also said "Moms are the best. They really bend over backwards for you". No sh*t, Josh, your mom sure does. Rolling Eyes

I felt bad for the Gibraltarian model they brought out at the end. She probably has no clue about Josh and his antics. It's like presenting a wolf with a little lamb. Hopefully she was on a flight back to Europe right after that appearance.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Fri May 19, 2017 2:12 pm

^^  Yes.  They edited the date to make him look bad.  Although, imo, he already looks bad, so they hit the nail on the head with that one!
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 5879

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel on Fri May 19, 2017 2:14 pm

Even though I thoroughly enjoy the antics of the losers of this franchise, I won't miss Josh one bit if he disappears from public life. Someone needs to drag him and his mom to therapy and keep them there IMO.

All JMO
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 on Sat May 20, 2017 5:23 pm

Does anyone think Josh is vying for The Bachelor gig? Why was he on the Steve Harvey show? Another attempt to try and repair his reputation? He was definitely trying to garner sympathy (imo). He even shed a tear and stated that he needs help and that he wants a wife/family right away. I don't think TPTB would ever give the lead to Josh after everything that has happened (at least I hope not). I certainly would not want him to be The Bachelor. With Josh, I just feel like there is always some manipulative ulterior motive at work. All jmo.

Last edited by Stacia620 on Sat May 20, 2017 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620

Female Posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto on Sat May 20, 2017 5:35 pm

I certainly would not like to see him be The Bachelor.  Maybe we can shove him off to "Married at First Sight?"  There he would get the immediate wife he seems to be craving....and she could get rid of him in six weeks.  J/K and all MHO.
Newto

Female Posts : 4542

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat May 20, 2017 5:39 pm

Maybe he can go on that show Mail Order Bride. Wasn't there a show like that?

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 26166

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat May 20, 2017 6:14 pm

Creepy psycho Josh can only dream of being the Bachelor. Won't ever happen IMO.
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BKay on Sat May 20, 2017 9:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I certainly would not like to see him be The Bachelor.  Maybe we can shove him off to "Married at First Sight?"  There he would get the immediate wife he seems to be craving....and she could get rid of him in six weeks.  J/K and all MHO.

This made me laugh out loud. 6 seconds maybe, but never 6 months! The doors open and they see each other for the first time, and the poor bride turns around and runs screaming outta there!
BKay

Female Posts : 3440

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee on Tue May 23, 2017 10:21 pm

Anyone catch his IG live? Wow he's a tool. Talking about Andi and Amanda and throwing jabs. Said Amanda's going to paradise to spite him and make him look bad and "if we only knew the truth". of course talks about how he never bad mouths people cantstopl then spent the rest of the time talking about his body and workouts and Advocare. Does he have any depth? I guess I shouldn't be surprised

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Tue May 23, 2017 10:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Anyone catch his IG live? Wow he's a tool. Talking about Andi and Amanda and throwing jabs. Said Amanda's going to paradise to spite him and make him look bad and "if we only knew the truth".  of course talks about how he never bad mouths people cantstopl then spent the rest of the time talking about his body and workouts and Advocare. Does he have any depth? I guess I shouldn't be surprised

Rolling Eyes He's such a hypocritical jackass. He's always alluding the "truth" we should know, but never elaborates, because he's just bluffing. Then he pretends it's because he's so above the trash talk. I can't believe he still has fans. What is wrong with people?

JMO.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 on Tue May 23, 2017 10:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Anyone catch his IG live? Wow he's a tool. Talking about Andi and Amanda and throwing jabs. Said Amanda's going to paradise to spite him and make him look bad and "if we only knew the truth".  of course talks about how he never bad mouths people cantstopl then spent the rest of the time talking about his body and workouts and Advocare. Does he have any depth? I guess I shouldn't be surprised

I mean, I get the guy is an idiot, he is named BOR for a reason. But how has his "pr" or "assistant" not told him how hypocritical he sounds? Honestly, he has management? Wow, as a marketer/writer, they suck at their job if promoting his brand. If he did get advice and was told to play up the "I was wronged by multiple girlfriends" card, then they are a crap company. I'm not sure how making him more macho makes him more attractive when multiple abusive claims are out there against him. Whatever.

Also, "I don't talk about anyone" while I continue to bash my exes on live chat thinking nobody will save it or it doesn't count. Redfacemad
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum