SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Page 31 of 56 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 43 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 31, 2017 4:47 pm

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by Southerngal Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:23 am

I'm glad Amanda is going on bip. I hope she gets engaged again on tv so josh can experience what andi must have felt. karma...

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:47 am

Southerngal wrote:I'm glad Amanda is going on bip.  I hope she gets engaged again on tv so josh can experience what andi must have felt.  karma...

"Thank goodness she/he is not my problem anymore?" J/K
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:03 am

Southerngal wrote:I'm glad Amanda is going on bip.  I hope she gets engaged again on tv so josh can experience what andi must have felt.  karma...

Lol if she does get engaged again I feel like he's just going to say she only did it to get back at him and make him jealous cuz ya know everything she does has to be about him. It's just not possible for women to move on from the great Josh Murray in his mind. JMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:04 am

Haha @stuckinsc I HOPE that's how she felt.  But I imagine that it still hurt her.  He made their engagement inconsequential by going on tv and getting engaged again.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:08 am

Southerngal wrote:Haha @stuckinsc  I HOPE that's how she felt.  But I imagine that it still hurt her.  He made their engagement inconsequential by going on tv and getting engaged again.

More like he made a total fool of himself. JMOAA.

I for one hope Amanda won't get engaged again to anyone without a year of dating at least. She'll look absolutely braindead if she does it again after two weeks IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:57 am

mindless wrote:
Southerngal wrote:Haha @stuckinsc  I HOPE that's how she felt.  But I imagine that it still hurt her.  He made their engagement inconsequential by going on tv and getting engaged again.

More like he made a total fool of himself. JMOAA.

I for one hope Amanda won't get engaged again to anyone without a year of dating at least. She'll look absolutely braindead if she does it again after two weeks IMO.

Too late for that. She looks like that every time she opens her mouth....with or without the engagement.

Josh isn't looking much better either. Kasha nailed it BOR and DUH.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:03 am

The best revenge is living a good life. Period.
If you are happy and you know it clap your hands and all that. If she is happy, it does not matter how any one else takes it, what matters is she is happy.
The problem is I don't think she has figured out what her worth is or what makes her happy and I sure hope she doesn't attach that value to a man, but I don't put much stock in that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:44 pm

i went to his instagram and he doesn't look good. he looks depressed. His hair and face don't look kept like they have in the past.

I want him and Andi to get back together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:25 am

biglove44 wrote:i went to his instagram and he doesn't look good.  he looks depressed.  His hair and face don't look kept like they have in the past.

I want him and Andi to get back together.

Wasn't she a wh*re according to him? And he was volatile, manipulative, and emotionally abusive according to her? I hope she stays clear from him, and I see no indication she wants anything to do with him. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:34 am

The more I see of Josh the more confused I get about why Andi picked him. Intellectually, I don't think they vibe. With Duh, I get the connection. But I always thought Andi needed a guy with substance. JMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:37 am

I think Josh and Andi could have been a great fit if his looney tunes mommy didn't insert herself into the relationship imo. Wayyyy too late now though imo. I think between Duh and Andi, Andi was the only one he actually cared about though, that's jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 56 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 43 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

+66
Astrobach
Aria
sparkler
nannymargie
kerriway