SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Page 35 of 56 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 45 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:52 pm

mindless wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Is it really her 3rd BiP like he says?

Nope. Second.

Thanks!

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:59 pm

Seabear wrote:@sweeti810  Josh shades Amanda throughout the whole article IMO. He does it in his typical phony, shady, false double entendre comments. I have watched and listened to Josh for far to long to not clearly read between the lines on what Josh is saying vs what Josh is meaning. Josh is riding on his high horse for a party of one. He is so transparent and desperate for attention but IMO he is not fooling the masses. Hence his SM follower #'s vs Amanda's exponentially higher follower #'s. One is perceived as way more likable than the other. And one is liked by the Franchise and one is not. IMO. Strike 2 for 2 against Josh. Again IMO.

JMO

IA just the part that he hopes Amanda can move on makes my skin crawl. As if she's the one that's having a difficult time. Since she's going to BIP he has to make it sound like he's moved on "long ago".

Never liked him during sleuthing, and it only went downhill from there.
Arrogant | Definition of Arrogant by Merriam-Webster
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/arrogant
Definition of arrogant. 1 : exaggerating or disposed to exaggerate one's own worth or importance often by an overbearing manner an arrogant official. 2 : showing an offensive attitude of superiority : proceeding from or characterized by arrogance an arrogant reply.
aka Josh Murray IMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:43 am

bleuberry wrote:
mindless wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Is it really her 3rd BiP like he says?

Nope. Second.

Thanks!

I think he was counting the Bachelor which would make it the 3rd if she goes on BIP.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:32 am

@Laura Walsh He should mind his own damn business, he went on the bachelor, BIP and that other show on NBC he went on 3 show, he need to sit his azz down, and move the F*** on.IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:02 am

I think he's physically unable to move on until he feels like he's won and there's no winning this battle for him EVER. If he had more than one rock in that box he would've known that from the start and wouldn't have messed with a cute little soft-spoken single mom in the first place, but Josh is painfully stupid (IMO). He will keep flogging this horse as long as people will listen because of that Murray pride. But as they say, pride comes before a fall. He's only hurting himself in the end. Idiot.

JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:05 am

reason wrote:@Laura Walsh He should mind his own damn business, he went on the bachelor, BIP and that other show on NBC he went on 3 show, he need to sit his azz down, and move the F*** on.IMHO

And most recently he went on the Steve Harvey Show to play victim again and be set up on a couple of dates.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:07 am

@Acrunch See 4 shows and he still dont have self awareness but act like a f***ing victim, when he and his crazy azz mom is cut from the same rag.  He need to go see a therapist and become self aware.  He is a f***ing looser.IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:11 pm

Hmmmmm.... Suspect

Josh Allan Murray @JoshAllanMurray
My lovvvvvvvvvvvveeeee
Grant Kemp @GrantMKemp
Headed to LA today, excited to see my boy @JoshAllanMurray and the rest of the gang  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 35 270c
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:19 pm

For some reason I expected something like #prisonbreak #atticaattica

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:03 pm

People Magazine's - The Bachelorette's Josh Murray Will Never Seek Love on TV Again - Despite a 'Non-Existent' Dating Life Now

North

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:04 pm

Said for the millionth time. laugh out loud

ETA: I read the link after I posted. Then there's this in the same breath.
He tells PEOPLE, “I don’t see myself doing [reality TV] at all, but who knows what’s going to happen.”

The Bachelorette's Josh Murray Will Never Seek Love on TV Again - Despite a 'Non-Existent' Dating Life Now

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:13 pm

He doesn't need tv, he's joined Hinge.  Hugesmile

There's a pic of him and Sable, I assume it's his profile pic.  I'm not taking time to grab it, but here's the caption.

joshmurray11 I'm always on the go and finding that special someone out and about definitely isn't easy, so after some convincing from mis amigos, I finally did it Thank you @hinge for featuring me (and Sabel  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 35 1f436 ) as one of your Most Eligible Influencers, I have a good feeling about this one, fingers crossed! Check out the app, its great and so convenient - my link is in my bio above Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 35 1f446
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 56 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 45 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

+66
Astrobach
Aria
sparkler
nannymargie
kerriway