SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Page 41 of 56 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 48 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:06 pm

Wow, she actually looks natural, cute, and age appropriate. Let's hope he doesn't verbally abuse (IMO) this one.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

blessed - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by Acrunch Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:28 pm

Not sure if it's the same girl but check out IG account for "flyquartz"; she looks similar.

ETA: Yep, mystery solved...she is the girl Josh is hanging out with.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:33 pm

She looks happy and normal, sweet baby angel, best wishes to you on your journey with Josh...

Meanwhile, his mom was making snarky comments on an insta of Amanda kissing all the Bach guys, to which Amanda responded that she's "psycho" laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:36 pm

That's definitely her IMO. I don't even know what to think? I'm not used to seeing Josh with such a normal, age appropriate girl. She's adorable.

I hope for her sake that Josh has been working on himself. If not... good luck.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:37 pm

MM needs to be reminded of Josh's exploits including being led around on stage, dressed in leather, wearing a dog collar and a leash!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:42 pm

She's a blogger at carryoncourt.com, so she probably knows how to read! Already good start laugh out loud She's a flight attendant and has traveled all over the world. Seems too nice and normal for him.

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:42 pm

I don't follow Josh on any form on social media, but it seems like he's been relatively quiet on the Amanda front. Crazy to think his freaking mommy is still going on about it though. Crazy woman IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:45 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I don't follow Josh on any form on social media, but it seems like he's been relatively quiet on the Amanda front. Crazy to think his freaking mommy is still going on about it though. Crazy woman IMO

MM has gone full on whackadoodle. But why the heck is Amanda responding? Block crazy mommy and move on with your cute kids and new Ken doll. blessed - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 41 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:12 pm

Thanks @Acrunch !

She's very cute! She has a zest for life according to her IG pics, she has travelled and seems to be a very fun loving gal.

I scrolled quickly through her blog http://carryoncourt.com/, beautiful travel pictures.

Welp, hope MM doesn't mess this up if they are right for each other. All it takes is the right one to move forward and realize what a jerk he's been.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:30 pm

Hopefully, Josh will find a very strong, normal woman with a strong, normal family, that is far far, far, far away from Tampa and Athens. I don't know what kind of medical protocol, or dynamic there is for MM. Scary future for that woman.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:57 pm

I'm hoping where this girl is so different from what he's gone after the last year or two that it means it's a good sign for him. People can absolutely change and grow when in the right situation and environment.

MM was already liking comments on the picture that Marcus posted, so she's already getting involved, even if in a minor way.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:00 am

Josh needs to speak up and tell her to say out of his business. No SM, no likes, no nothing, just stay out! She cannot resist replying to any negativity.

If he really falls for this girl, and she for him, I think he just might have some sense knocked into him and come to realize, that his mother is a lunatic.

I hope she can stand up to her and Josh supports her, because it isn't going to be pretty, from what I've been told in the past.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 56 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 48 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

+66
Astrobach
Aria
sparkler
nannymargie
kerriway