SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Page 47 of 56 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 51 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:33 pm

His bus might be electric. No fuel required always ready.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:09 pm

In case anyone was interested. Smiley

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:11 pm

Good to know. Toe nails clipped too? Genital area waxed? Just checking?

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:11 pm

What is or has he been filming and/or just what is he up to to be spending time with Olympic medal winning gymnasts?  Suspect He actually tagged them in one of his IG story segments.

https://instagram.com/p/BXttzZFADfW/
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:13 pm

Maybe he got a new job: professional medal carrier.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:23 pm

He's a contestant on a mini season of The Challenge for MTV.

It's like the 10 of the most popular contestants from that show and then 10 random "celebrities" and former athletes. Shawn Johnson is another contestant. For those that don't watch the show, it's a competition and they compete in different challenges.

The only good thing is that they did this same thing a couple of months ago (it's not their usual type of season as it's just a few weeks) and it was for charity, so I have a feeling this is the same thing. The two winners get a great amount of money donated to the charity of their choice.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:37 pm

@Ash2214 thanks!

That could be interesting to watch.  And it's for charity that's great.  Crossing fingers he doesn't leave dating or engaged to someone this time around. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:38 pm

Ash2214 wrote:He's a contestant on a mini season of The Challenge for MTV.

It's like the 10 of the most popular contestants from that show and then 10 random "celebrities" and former athletes. Shawn Johnson is another contestant. For those that don't watch the show, it's a competition and they compete in different challenges.

The only good thing is that they did this same thing a couple of months ago (it's not their usual type of season as it's just a few weeks) and it was for charity, so I have a feeling this is the same thing. The  two winners get a great amount of money donated to the charity of their choice.

Do we know when it starts?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:47 pm

Their current regular season is airing right now and they're getting towards the halfway mark, so I'm thinking this mini season should start at some point in the fall. I believe the last time they filmed for about 2-3 weeks and then there was about 5-6 episodes. There hasn't been an official announcement yet though. Reality Steve confirmed it as well in one of his columns.

I actually enjoy The Challenge so I'm looking forward to it laugh out loud the good news for him is that their mini season they had on during the spring didn't have much drama as it mostly focused on the actual challenges and competing, so since it appears they might be following the same format, it could be good for him.

I hope they continue with the charity route as well because that was really nice. I don't see why they would stray from what they did in their first mini season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:00 am

I wondered why he tweeted this, although I don't see his name anywhere?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:24 am

The only good thing is that they did this same thing a couple of months ago (it's not their usual type of season as it's just a few weeks) and it was for charity, so I have a feeling this is the same thing. The  two winners get a great amount of money donated to the charity of their choice.

Vevmo is really reliable so I know he is a contestant. Maybe it is 3-teamed since there is a combo of Challenge Champs, pros and reality contestants. I'm betting the format is changed up. Sadly they had to go there. I loved the 1st Champs vs Pros. Bringing in scum like JM brings it down a notch but that is MTV for you.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 am

Sprite wrote:

Do we know when it starts?

Filming starts soon. I follow Vevmo, which has spoilers for MTV shows and can probably get the bootlist. Maybe real time, maybe not. They pro/challenge was pretty secretive unlike the rest of the seasons. We'll see. I'll check periodically.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 56 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 51 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

+66
Astrobach
Aria
sparkler
nannymargie
kerriway