SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 Empty Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:12 am

No mention of any other contestant is allowed in this discussion thread.

Previous thread here

Continue #2 here.

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I've been having to play catch up but just my 2 cents that Ellen staff/Nissa interview was nothing short of adorable and very lighthearted and enjoyable. It literally made me smile throughout. IMO Nick had fun with it (as well as V) and both promoted it on SM. I just don't believe they would draw attention themselves to an experience where one or both was annoyed/disinterested. JMO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:27 am

I just have to chuckle and sigh when reading some of the SM comments on twitter/IG against Nissa. In one second I read that Nissa are rarely together and he spends way more time with Peta and then a couple comments later the complaint is Vanessa is not giving him room to breathe because she is shown in pics/vids with him out on the town. It makes me wonder what these commenters define to be dating and being in a relationship? Lol

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Skates Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:30 am

-IMO - The people who don't really know Nick and Vanessa, I don't think they have the credibility to judge them...some people are saying the relationship is fake, they are obligated by contract...who follows the contract when it is not working anyway...definitely not Nick and Vanessa, they are too transparent to even hide anything...Lol!!

- IMO - Other TB(s) has/have broken off their engagements before AFTR or not long after, what makes Nick and Vanessa so special that they have to pretend this far off...DWTS, is not even credible enough as a reason to keep people be interested in them...I really don't understand the logic behind the fake relationship being the basis of their staying together...Danielle M, Christen, Taylor have all personally said Vanessa has fallen really hard for Nick during their interviews...Vanessa has personally said she is there for Nick day 1 during her interview with Montréal radio (http://www.thebeat925.ca/player/audio/bachelor-lovebirds-vanessa-grimaldi-nick-viall-c-358757.mp3)...Nick has also said the same thing, he is attracted to Vanessa as soon she has stepped out of the limo...Wells has vouched in a podcast that Nick loves Vanessa for real...

-IMO - The fact that both are definitely realists in love, all the more the credibility of them staying to maintain their fake relationship is not possible...they are faking it to achieve more success in promoting their brands (?) how(?) why(?)... Lol!! I don't think it will make any difference, if they are not together...I actually think it would be more interesting for both of them to promote their brands individually without each other...with both of them exploring other options like being hooked up with other partners, making people guess who they will end up with...they'll get more people interested in their lives...they'll create more traffic in the news...what most publications are doing right now, they are just recycling their old news, re-instating their statements again and again...it's really so pathetic since they have basically consumed all of their creativity in story making on this couple...

- IMO - Nick and Vanessa have resolved their issues before the TB Finale in Finland...they really do love each other...they have resolved their insecurities, they are more relaxed, and happy in public...thus, they don't really need to be showing a lot of PDA(s)...how hard is it for people to accept those facts when it personally comes out from these people's mouth themselves...this is as real as it gets... - JMO -

Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:47 am

Skates wrote:   -IMO - (snipped) some people are saying the relationship is fake, they are obligated by contract...who follows the contract when it is not working anyway...definitely not Nick and Vanessa, they are too transparent to even hide anything...Lol!!
IMO they are very capable of hiding things ... especially important, intimate and beautiful/precious part of their relationship that they guard from the press/fans/SM-followers (JMO) ... but I don't think they intentionally lie. Not Nick or Vanessa. I trust their word and have learned to read Nick's "puns/word-plays" and I believe to understand the sarcasm they both share ... then again I get that people from completely different POV, who don't have much of a good opinion of Nick (or Vanessa) can see it differently. I just don't have energy, nor do I want to change their mind, since I believe people should sustain their own positivism and happiness.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:24 pm

Am I the only one who wouldn't mind if Nick gets a surprising boot tonight or sometime soon in the next week or 2? I'm a bad fan. He and V seem to be handling it well, but I'm ready to see what real life looks like for them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:03 pm

sosleepy wrote:Am I the only one who wouldn't mind if Nick gets a surprising boot tonight or sometime soon in the next week or 2? I'm a bad fan. He and V seem to be handling it well, but I'm ready to see what real life looks like for them.

I'd be disappointed for him if he got the boot already. I think he's got way more potential than what we've seen so far, so I think it would be sad for both him and Peta if he went out as an underachiever. He and Vanessa also seem to be having fun and enjoying this period of getting to know each other without the pressure of figuring out long-term living arrangements, so I don't want it to be cut short. If I thought they were struggling at all, I'd probably think the opposite, but it seems to me like this has been a very positive experience for them so far. That's why I wish it'll continue for a while still. I don't want them to be rushed into anything at this point and DWTS is giving them a good "excuse" to focus on the little things rather than life-altering decisions. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:03 pm

sosleepy wrote:Am I the only one who wouldn't mind if Nick gets a surprising boot tonight or sometime soon in the next week or 2? I'm a bad fan. He and V seem to be handling it well, but I'm ready to see what real life looks like for them.

I actually want Nick to get to 6th/5th place so he can get more money I think 20K additional per epi in addition to the 125K talent fee. Afterall, this will provide for their future.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:06 pm

mindless wrote:

I'd be disappointed for him if he got the boot already. I think he's got way more potential than what we've seen so far, so I think it would be sad for both him and Peta if he went out as an underachiever. He and Vanessa also seem to be having fun and enjoying this period of getting to know each other without the pressure of figuring out long-term living arrangements, so I don't want it to be cut short. If I thought they were struggling at all, I'd probably think the opposite, but it seems to me like this has been a very positive experience for them so far. That's why I wish it'll continue for a while still. I don't want them to be rushed into anything at this point and DWTS is giving them a good "excuse" to focus on the little things rather than life-altering decisions. JMO.

Really good points. I hadn't considered all this.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:10 pm

I would like to see him go a little farther because I too see more potential in him if he would loose the nerves.

There will come a point where he doesn't stand a chance against the remaining ringers, but in the meantime, I wouldn't mind seeing him get to a point where it would be his best.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:10 pm

Skates wrote:   -IMO -        The people who don't really know Nick and Vanessa, I don't think they have the credibility to judge them...some people are saying the relationship is fake, they are obligated by contract...who follows the contract when it is not working anyway...definitely not Nick and Vanessa, they are too transparent to even hide anything...Lol!!

Snipped...

So basically...us??? rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:28 pm

Sprite wrote:
Skates wrote:   -IMO -        The people who don't really know Nick and Vanessa, I don't think they have the credibility to judge them...some people are saying the relationship is fake, they are obligated by contract...who follows the contract when it is not working anyway...definitely not Nick and Vanessa, they are too transparent to even hide anything...Lol!!

Snipped...

So basically...us??? rofl

I know...but, we are giving out more positive energies than negatives...we will be great supporters, I guess that's really good for their relationship since they really want to make it work... Smiley Smiley
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:52 pm

happygolucky wrote:
Skates wrote:   -IMO - (snipped) some people are saying the relationship is fake, they are obligated by contract...who follows the contract when it is not working anyway...definitely not Nick and Vanessa, they are too transparent to even hide anything...Lol!!
IMO they are very capable of hiding things ... especially important, intimate and beautiful/precious part of their relationship that they guard from the press/fans/SM-followers (JMO) ... but I don't think they intentionally lie. Not Nick or Vanessa. I trust their word and have learned to read Nick's "puns/word-plays" and I believe to understand the sarcasm they both share ... then again I get that people from completely different POV, who don't have much of a good opinion of Nick (or Vanessa) can see it differently. I just don't have energy, nor do I want to change their mind, since I believe people should sustain their own positivism and happiness.

- IMO -        I don't think they want to hide their feelings for each other...of course they will not reveal every aspects of their lives...they will definitely be guarded about certain things...I could actually feel how guarded Nick is to Vanessa in terms of shielding her from those who are not fans and tabloids attacks....in defending her when they go too far...

- IMO -        I don't think they would have lied in public just for good impressions...their statements can change as their lives go on...the statements they have made maybe true at the moment, but may change in the future depending on what would happen next...their intimacy does not have to be exploited for the public to feel that it is real since they are both confident in their love for each other...I think Nick loves and respects Vanessa...thus, he wouldn't want to embarrass her by being too wild and horny in public...they can be playful, but will be able to do and leave things in good taste...it would be all up for people on how they would want to perceive things, but it would not affect them in anyway... they'll try their best not too...   - JMO -

Last edited by Skates on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781