SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by sdmom Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:28 pm

Vanessa just posted on Snapchat and IG story a short video of her foundation #NoBetterYou. I am impressed. Other people use their fame to shill, to promote their business/career, but she uses it to promote awareness for special education . You go Girl!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cila51290 Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:49 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I don't see them setting any low bars to their relationship, IMO. They're engaged and living together. They're making a lot of moves Imo to show each other how much they adore and appreciate each other. The only thing they're opting out from, is setting a wedding date, they're taking one step at a time. I'm actually curious to know what these low expectations they're setting are, because I  don't get it. Jmo.

Low bars as in expectations. They don't sugar coat any questions when asked about their relationship. imo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:14 pm

There's setting low bars/expectations and then there's being realistic. IMO Nick and Vanessa are realistic, which I like the most about them because to me that's real life and more like the Aussie couples who also are this exact way and they too would be seen as setting a low bar/expectation when really it's just realistic and even cultural in a way. It's why in many ways I don't think of Nick and Vanessa like a typical American Bach couple as to me they far more resemble the Aussie couples in their approach and mindset. I find it refreshing  :yes:

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:19 pm

So what is the plan aftter dwts ? How about Vanessa? Is she gonna leave her life in Montreal for real to be with nick ? Don't get me wrong nick won't be moving in Canada . His life is in the US. There should be compromising going to happen here in order this rel to work . Is Vanessa gonna do what Kaitlyn did ? Staying months in the us and then keep visiting Canada during summer time ? Just asking .

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 Eb97c9
Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 9zt107Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 XgicucNick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 Oaw2uvNick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 2pqw5k8Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 30szzauNick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:21 pm

@lovebites8727 may have to ask Nick and Vanessa that or wait for them to speak on it since neither one has stated anything at the moment other than what they have always said and has been discussed already so nothing different at the moment: ie, waiting until after DWTS, working on V's immigration paper work and their relationship.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:23 pm

IMO it's no different than any other successful couple. One had to move for the other.

Choosing their words wisely when talking to media IMO will only benefit them in the long run. I think Nick had it all planned before they set their feet on the ATFR. They never said they will get married, with a timeline (although once he did say "there will be a wedding) they never said everything was lovey dovey and they are getting married tomorrow, they never said anything other than they are taking it slow and getting to know each other. They've said they are in love and are excited about the future. Vanessa is working on immigration papers, he has a new business he's launching and she's promoting her charity which she started before the ATFR aired. Vanessa is allowed to be in the US for 180 days from Jan to Dec as a visitor. She can come and go anytime she wants. It doesn't have to be a straight 6 months in the US straight 6 months in Canada. The days she spends in Canada will not count towards her 180 days.  I think that's about it, someone can CMIIW.

When asked about wedding plans, initially, Nick said he hasn't even made dinner reservations with Vanessa they aren't going to plan a wedding. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:18 pm

I'm not sure how they are suppose to give concrete answers about their long term plans. How can they when V has to go back to her native country after a certain amt of days until she acquires a work visa? I am surprised V hasn't been home to Canada even for just a few days since ATFR. I'm sure she is ready! I wonder if she will wait until the 17th now that the play dates have been moved. Just from watching them from afar and definitely not in the know, V appears to like LA. I really didn't think Nick would stay in LA but after watching instagram stories from so many friends not just acquaintances who have residences there, I'm not so sure. Nick's new business venture kicks off in a few days. That will be very time consuming for him, too. It holds the keys to his livelihood, V's too for that matter if they are together long term. I just can't see him announcing any definite plans at this point. But that's just me.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:48 pm

sdmom wrote:So Monday Vanessa was at DWTS, Tuesday she made dinner for him, Wednesday they went out for dinner with friends and Thursday (some people assumed) they broke up.....ok, what are they up to Friday?

IMO probably many of those assuming her tweet was a "shot" at Nick are people who want the relationship to fail or have spite towards Nick, V or both. That's not to say people who seem to be fans aren't also reading into it but I think for the most part whichever side they fall on the people so easily convinced by that tweet probably aren't following Nissa on a constant day to day basis to know she's constantly at DWTS supporting him, that they are seen out alot alone and with friends both looking very happy together (and alone), glowing at times IMO. The past couple days body language of both Nick and Vanessa do not depict two people struggling together but two people happy and content with their current every day life.

So much also for some of the trolls accusing her of ditching her students.........the #nobetteryou promotions she is currently showing on IG/SC look amazing.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:17 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

So much also for some of the trolls accusing her of ditching her students.........the #nobetteryou promotions she is currently showing on IG/SC look amazing.

That 'you said you love your students, but left them' annoys me to no end. It was a job. A job that she seemed to have been good at, loved it, and her students, but still, it was a job. I know my kids' teachers have liked my kids a lot, but I would never even think, that they'd pass by a better job offer, or they'd never move on from that job. Crazy thinking, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:05 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

That 'you said you love your students, but left them' annoys me to no end. It was a job. A job that she seemed to have been good at, loved it, and her students, but still, it was a job. I know my kids' teachers have liked my kids a lot, but I would never even think, that they'd pass by a better job offer, or they'd never move on from that job. Crazy thinking, IMO.

IA. Plus she's still involving them in her current life via the foundation she's starting, so it's not like she just dropped them like a hot potato.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:17 pm

Interesting how people cared more about her leaving her job and students than her own family. Priorities!! I'd feel worse for leaving my family behind not my job. I'm sure V misses both but I think she definitely misses Sundays at Nonna's way more.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:27 pm

I hope Rachel is not in the DWTS audience until Nick is gone. I like Vanessa and I like Rachel; but it is easy for me to understand how two strong women, one from Montreal and one from Texas, who were dating the same man did not get along. For Nick's sake, I do not want him to have to answer Rachel questions on the DWTS set.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781