SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by sdmom Tue May 16, 2017 2:10 am

Compared to other Bach people, these two probably shill the least, IMO. Vanessa has done a couple but they are on IG story so they disappear in 24 hours. IF they are broke, I think they will shill more? They also don't post on sm 24-7, don't go partying or drinking all the time, Vanessa doesn't post kissy face selfies, and other than 2 DWTS related posts, Nick hasn't posted any shirtless selfies after his finale. Unlike others who promote themselves or starting a clothing line, Vanessa is working on a charity for people with special needs: how's that fame hungry? JMO, but all these facts show they are a mature couple.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by OnePromise Tue May 16, 2017 3:02 pm

The Bachelor was the only network television show in 2016-2017 season to have gained viewers!!!!  It's only my humble opinion but I'm gonna go ahead and say that it was all Nick. He has been the best thing to watch on tv this year for sure!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2017/05/broadcast-reality-tv-viewers-lost/amp/

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 16, 2017 5:51 pm

sdmom wrote:Compared to other Bach people, these two probably shill the least, IMO. Vanessa has done a couple but they are on IG story so they disappear in 24 hours. IF they are broke, I think they will shill more? They also don't post on sm 24-7, don't go partying or drinking all the time, Vanessa doesn't post kissy face selfies, and other than 2 DWTS related posts, Nick hasn't posted any shirtless selfies after his finale. Unlike others who promote themselves or starting a clothing line, Vanessa is working on  a charity for people with special needs: how's that fame hungry?  JMO, but all these facts show they are a mature couple.

Lol you will never know . I knew someone / somebody said they won't do shilling but after all they crave in and did it laugh out loud .Don't care if they do or not .Plus doing your shilling or little ads through ig story doesn't make any difference . Just me of course laugh out loud . But who knows? It happens from time to time laugh out loud . Jmo.

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Eb97c9
Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 9zt107Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 XgicucNick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Oaw2uvNick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 2pqw5k8Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 30szzauNick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 16, 2017 7:13 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Compared to other Bach people, these two probably shill the least, IMO. Vanessa has done a couple but they are on IG story so they disappear in 24 hours. IF they are broke, I think they will shill more? They also don't post on sm 24-7, don't go partying or drinking all the time, Vanessa doesn't post kissy face selfies, and other than 2 DWTS related posts, Nick hasn't posted any shirtless selfies after his finale. Unlike others who promote themselves or starting a clothing line, Vanessa is working on  a charity for people with special needs: how's that fame hungry?  JMO, but all these facts show they are a mature couple.

Lol you will never know . I knew someone / somebody said they won't do shilling but after all they crave in and did it laugh out loud .Don't care if they do or not .Plus doing your shilling or little ads through ig story doesn't make any difference . Just me of course laugh out loud . But who knows? It happens from time to time laugh out loud . Jmo.

I used to think shilling is bad but I think differently now. Why not taking every opportunity while you can? I will too! My point is some have the preconceived opinion that Nick and Vanessacare fame wh$res, but they are relatively low key compared to other Bach alums. Nick has never been big on shilling and that's a fact.
To me, shilling on IG story is different because you only have 24 hours to promote and make money. If Vanessa is in need of money, she could have posted on IG which will stay longer and attract more hits.
They may change in the future but as of now, I just don't see them actively pursing every opportunity to make money or seek attention. Nick's last IG is 5 days ago and Vanessa 3 days ago. That's not fame hungry, imo.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue May 16, 2017 7:23 pm

^^^
IMO They are one of the very few that are famewhores . Love how they give us tiny bits of their life but mostly they keep things private.JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 16, 2017 7:24 pm

@whit90 you mean NOT famewh$res?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 16, 2017 7:37 pm

sdmom wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:

I used to think shilling is bad but I think differently now. Why not taking every opportunity while you can? I will too! My point is some have the preconceived opinion that Nick and Vanessacare fame wh$res, but they are relatively low key compared to other Bach alums. Nick has never been big on shilling and that's a fact.
To me, shilling on IG story is different because you only have 24 hours to promote and money. If Vanessa is in need of money, she could have posted on IG which will stay longer and attract more hits.
They may change in the future but as of now, I just don't see them actively pursing every opportunity to make money or seek attention. Nick's last IG is 5 days ago and Vanessa 3 days ago. That's not fame hungry, imo.
All Jmo.

Agreed ! But we'll see. As you said for now they are still in control . If they do in the future , it's not the end of the world and as I said I do not care if they do laugh out loud . IMO.

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 9zt107Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 XgicucNick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Oaw2uvNick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 2pqw5k8Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 30szzauNick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue May 16, 2017 7:48 pm

It wouldn't bother me if they started schilling, seems like a lot of the others are. If an opportunity to make money comes their way, I say take it (that goes for anyone else too). I don't think they should schill just anything though, but choose wisely. It will dry up for all of them sooner or later anyway. laugh out loud jmo

Last edited by Stacia620 on Tue May 16, 2017 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 7:58 pm

I have never had a problem with shilling. I say the more the better. I would love to stay home and organize my shilling, and check my bank account every day.

I would try the product and make sure it's what it's advertised as saying but if I think about it, I wouldn't care too much what it was, within reason.

I actually thought V advertising the luggage was a great idea! A product I haven't seen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue May 16, 2017 8:01 pm

^I agree!
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 16, 2017 8:03 pm

She advertised the luggage on her ig page and the others the denim brand and the Montreal based make up brand on ig story with promo code so far . As I said not a big deal after all.

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue May 16, 2017 8:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have never had a problem with shilling. I say the more the better. I would love to stay home and organize my shilling, and check my bank account every day.

I would try the product and make sure it's what it's advertised as saying but if I think about it, I wouldn't care too much what it was, within reason.

I actually thought V advertising the luggage was a great idea! A product I haven't seen.

It would not bother me either I was just stating that they are NOT the famewhores that many have called them. Plus they do not schill products just a couple that V has done. Nick is busy with his new grooming care and V with her charity. Just think it is cool that this couple at this time is working on their projects and their realationship . Very rare IMO Love it though just what I thought Nick would do !!!!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781