SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by sosleepy Sat May 20, 2017 4:20 pm

ReneeM wrote:He's nothing like Shawn & they're nothing like the Boothestowes IMO. The show ended over a month ago & Nick still hasn't been back to Montreal? Ok then ...

I'm going to wait until after Dancing is done... cause he has a pretty reasonable excuse right now. But yeah... after this week if he doesn't put in some solid time in Canada doing Vanessa things, I'll start to agree with you.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 4:27 pm

ReneeM wrote:He's nothing like Shawn & they're nothing like the Boothestowes IMO. The show ended over a month ago & Nick still hasn't been back to Montreal? Ok then ...
N and V aren't like K & S especially since I don't recall either one of K or Shawn being on DWTS? So it's totally not the same, imo (nor is comparing a 2 year relationship to another, imo).

As for what Nick and V have done: immediately moved into together and have been together the entire time while Nick did DWTS which is a job as Vanessa herself stated numerous times and Nick and V have already been shopping together for their place that they will be living together.

There's literally been hardly any time while he is still contracted with DWTS for him to go to Canada so that to me makes no sense. However the day after he is done with DWTS this upcoming week Nick will be in Montreal with Vanessa as Vanessa herself said. Which to me shows me they have had a plan in place all along that works for them Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 4256136633

So since the Bach show ended Nick and V have been together and once the DWTS show ends Nick will be in Montreal.

They've both clearly stated where they are living (stateside just like K and Shawn live stateside) so to me all I see are two people who are doing what works for THEM and have spent more time with each other than I did when I was engaged and lived in different states from my fiance.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 20, 2017 4:42 pm

I'm comparing IMO how S + K were immediately post show (which was them integrating each other into their entire lives, families & friends included, and travelling to make that happen), to how N + V are immediately post show (very secluded). Not a 2 year relationship to a new one. I didn't bring up Boothestowe, someone else raised the comparison and I disagreed. Nick's been off DWTS like 3 weeks now so that excuse doesn't really hold water IMO. It just seems to me that everything so far's been on Nick's terms and that's all good. Maybe they'll be one of those couples who don't care about compromise and equality in a relationship, w/e floats their boat. I would think it's ugly, that's JMO. We'll see if he ever gets to Montreal, and how long he stays there. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 4:54 pm

ReneeM wrote:I'm comparing IMO how S + K were immediately post show (which was them integrating each other into their entire lives, families & friends included, and travelling to make that happen), to how N + V are immediately post show (very secluded). Not a 2 year relationship to a new one. I didn't bring up Boothestowe, someone else raised the comparison and I disagreed. Nick's been off DWTS like 3 weeks now so that excuse doesn't really hold water IMO. It just seems to me that everything so far's been on Nick's terms and that's all good. Maybe they'll be one of those couples who don't care about compromise and equality in a relationship, w/e floats their boat. I would think it's ugly, that's JMO. We'll see if he ever gets to Montreal, and how long he stays there. All JMO.

The bolded is totally false info.

Post-show Vanessa and Nick have had both their families visit them and spend time together as well as both N and V have had family and friends stay with them as well as visit family not to mention they did all of this while he was on DWTS so even more time allocated and spent together, imo.

So I can't for the life of me see how that makes them "very secluded" and in fact, those who follow them closely know that it's actually quite the opposite from very secluded.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat May 20, 2017 4:57 pm

ReneeM wrote:I'm comparing IMO how S + K were immediately post show (which was them integrating each other into their entire lives, families & friends included, and travelling to make that happen), to how N + V are immediately post show (very secluded). Not a 2 year relationship to a new one. I didn't bring up Boothestowe, someone else raised the comparison and I disagreed. Nick's been off DWTS like 3 weeks now so that excuse doesn't really hold water IMO. It just seems to me that everything so far's been on Nick's terms and that's all good. Maybe they'll be one of those couples who don't care about compromise and equality in a relationship, w/e floats their boat. I would think it's ugly, that's JMO. We'll see if he ever gets to Montreal, and how long he stays there. All JMO.

He has to stay for the DWTS finale, which is this Monday and Tuesday I believe.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 20, 2017 5:05 pm

I KNOW Nick's performing in the finale, I watch DWTS it's par for the course every season for eliminated contestants to participate in the finale. He's been rehearsing his finale # for 3 weeks? And their families quick jaunts to la here and there is not the same as spending quality time together getting to know each other IMO but it also underscores my point about everything being on his terms and what works for him. JMO.

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 Giphy15
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 5:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Correct. Vanessa herself corroborated this just this week and stated Nick will be flying to Montreal right after the finale

And, since he did not know how long he would actually be on DWTS, they really couldn't make plans for him to go to Canada on a specific date. Even after he was off, Vanessa didn't run back to Canada but stayed with him in LA, only heading back when it was time for the production her former students were putting on. From the interview I saw, I think Vanessa was as excited about Nick doing DWTS as Nick was. Once DWTS is over, the real picture of their life will begin to surface. IMO, it is looking pretty positive at this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat May 20, 2017 5:12 pm

ReneeM wrote:I KNOW Nick's performing in the finale, I watch DWTS it's par for the course every season for eliminated contestants to participate in the finale. He's been rehearsing his finale # for 3 weeks? And their families quick jaunts to la here and there is not the same as spending quality time together getting to know each other IMO but it also underscores my point about everything being on his terms and what works for him. JMO.

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 Giphy15
Source

What works for one couple, won't necessarily work for everyone. Ben and Lauren spent TONS of time with each other's families in the beginning. TONS. The opposite of seclusion. And here they are - d.o.n.e. Nick and Vanessa are older, they had Dancing to contend with, perhaps Nick just isn't that close to his family to need them out holding his hand - he IS nearly 40 years old. What I've seen so far is all good signs for them - especially if he goes to Montreal now and puts in solid time. They have to do them and do the relationship on their terms. Sometimes "seclusion" is good. It's hard to compare Nick and Vanessa to anyone post show at this stage, outside of like SeanCat and Chris/Whitney, cause Dancing just made their circumstances different from others.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 20, 2017 5:15 pm

IDK. If it works for them fine. I couldn't care less how much time someone else spends with their family as long as it's not me spending time with mine.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat May 20, 2017 5:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK. If it works for them fine. I couldn't care less how much time someone else spends with their family as long as it's not me spending time with mine.

cantstopl You kill me sometimes.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 20, 2017 5:19 pm

As long as I'm wearing pink today and not behind bars wearing orange, we both good today!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 20, 2017 5:24 pm

sosleepy wrote:
What works for one couple, won't necessarily work for everyone. Ben and Lauren spent TONS of time with each other's families in the beginning. TONS. The opposite of seclusion. And here they are - d.o.n.e. Nick and Vanessa are older, they had Dancing to contend with, perhaps Nick just isn't that close to his family to need them out holding his hand - he IS nearly 40 years old. What I've seen so far is all good signs for them - especially if he goes to Montreal now and puts in solid time. They have to do them and do the relationship on their terms. Sometimes "seclusion" is good. It's hard to compare Nick and Vanessa to anyone post show at this stage, outside of like SeanCat and Chris/Whitney, cause Dancing just made their circumstances different from others.

BenLo is precisely my point, where everything seemed to be on Ben's terms, at first it's always all good. Maybe everything points to all good signs to you but I think him not being back to Montreal yet is a bad sign because he's had nothing really tying him to LA where he couldn't have made a visit back there IMO. And I'd be willing to bet that when he does get there, he'll stay for a week max (that's jmo though) because I don't think he'll be spending any extended period of time there. Idrc what "works" for a couple tbh, if I think the relationship is ugly, then I think it's ugly regardless of if they stay together or not. Janner is married and have a baby on the way and I think it's the ugliest relationship so ....

All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781