SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:40 pm

I've seen it referenced a here a few times, but as I didn't watch the season and have only been following these two recently, I don't know specifics. What is the story with Vanessa and the so-called 'squad'?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Historic - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:46 pm

I am personally glad nothing more was said. Enough.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:29 pm

I feel that bustle article is just trying to stir the pot. Nick is actually quite low key on sm after his appearance on DWTS. I agree with what his rep said. His focus is, and should be on his relationship with Vanessa and on his business. He has nothing but praises for Rachel when asked,If he has said something more, I am sure non fans would say he's just hungry for attention.
As for Vanessa and Rachel, both are quiet on the issues and I applaud them. Only RS spilled the beans and none of us know what exactly happebed. It's all in the past. Let it go.
All Jmo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:29 pm

When asked, Nick and Vanessa have said they're excited for Rachel and they know it'll be a great season. They don't go out of their way to talk about it or mention it in interviews because Rachel's season doesn't really have anything to do with them, other than the fact that Rachel was introduced in Nick's season (which is old news). I'm sure both Nick and Rachel fans can both agree that it's best for both parties to move forward in their respective engagements.

I don't think it has anything to do with "squad" related drama, because Vanessa has been nothing but gracious and complimentary toward Rachel in the media. I remember a pap video during DWTS, when paparazzi asked them about the "new black bachelorette" (he might've said "chick" instead of "bachelorette"; I can't remember) and Vanessa corrected him by saying "Rachel". I think it's those clues that show that, while they're not friends, Vanessa respects Rachel and would rather put their drama behind her.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:41 pm

Nick has also said in interviews that he is done with anything Bach related . So I highly doubt that he is watching. He and Vanessa are focusing on each other and their new jobs. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:52 pm

That article is clearly trying to start drama. Nick and Vanessa have both said, that Rachel's season will be great and she'll be a great lead. He's of course not going to be gushing on sm about her, and why would or should he? He's a busy man with a busy, fulfilling life, he doesn't live and breath bachelor shows and social media. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:09 pm

I hope he never says anything more about this season. He has given more than enough praise, and got nothing but negative SM from the squad, including making fun of his father and Rachel herself admitting she doesn't like Vanessa, on IG story. Along with comments, his loss, and purposely omitting Vanessa in her well wishes for Nick.

Like he said on DWTS when he said he doesn't like roses, and Erin asked if he was allowed to say that, his response, He doesn't care.

These two are living their life like they said they would, getting to know each other and being frank how for them it's not realistic to plan a wedding when they don't even know each other. They have said they are not planning a wedding, therefore I'm not expecting a wedding. There are other couples who have no wedding plans and are doing just fine after 1 -2 yrs together. The same applies to them IMO.

As far as Nick's sister's wedding, it's her wedding, it's not about Nick and Vanessa. I don't see why the Viall's would treat V any different than any other person, family or not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:22 pm

Why is it necessary for Nick to comment on the current season? I don't remember past leads being hassled to comment about the following season that had a lead they had eliminated. So far when asked both Nick and Vanessa have been gracious and complimentary towards Rachel. Knowing how the trolls of SM are even if Nick initiates comments he will just be accused of famewhoring or wanting Rachel back. He did reference Wahboom in a recent IG so maybe the bustle person can chill now...

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:32 pm

I actually am happy that Nick seems to happy and busy to watch the new season. I am happy for him if he moves on from bachelor world.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited)
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:34 pm

I feel that bustle article is just trying to stir the pot.

To say the least. You're being polite because in my opinion that is the stupidest, biggest pile of crap "article" I've ever read. This is just more "let's take a dig at Nick and Vanessa who had the most awkward AFR ever and did we mention how awful a couple they are?" Like give me a freaking break. Mentioning him tweeting about DWTS - um, hello, he was competing on the season. And yes, why shouldn't Nick post about the season so over invested viewers who hate him and have too much time on their hands can read into everything he posts and turn that into some drama. Nick and Vanessa have done DWTS and despite all the negative comments regarding it, had a positive experience and made friends and right now they're minding their business, in Montreal, where she's trying to do something good for people and crap like that is what's being written.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I hope he never says anything more about this season. He has given more than enough praise, and got nothing but negative SM from the squad, including making fun of his father and Rachel herself admitting she doesn't like Vanessa, on IG story. Along with comments, his loss, and purposely omitting Vanessa in her well wishes for Nick.

As the new bachelorette, I think Rachel was justified in saying "his loss". Her season is not about her heartbreak over Nick, as Jojo's was about Ben. Her "too bad, I'm moving on" attitude is what is refreshing about her season, imo. Vanessa and Rachel seem to be clear on how they feel about each other, I don't think it's fair to villainize Rachel and put Vanessa up on a pedestal.
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:00 pm

tealeafs wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I hope he never says anything more about this season. He has given more than enough praise, and got nothing but negative SM from the squad, including making fun of his father and Rachel herself admitting she doesn't like Vanessa, on IG story. Along with comments, his loss, and purposely omitting Vanessa in her well wishes for Nick.

As the new bachelorette, I think Rachel was justified in saying "his loss". Her season is not about her heartbreak over Nick, as Jojo's was about Ben. Her "too bad, I'm moving on" attitude is what is refreshing about her season, imo. Vanessa and Rachel seem to be clear on how they feel about each other, I don't think it's fair to villainize Rachel and put Vanessa up on a pedestal.

I don't think that is the case. Both ladies have their fans and plenty of people seem to be fans of both. I normally wouldn't bat an eyelash over the "his loss" comment, but coupled with some other things she has said post show, makes me not like her as much as I did during Nick's season. As for Vanessa, while I by no means think she is perfect or deserves to be put on a pedestal, I do prefer how she has handled things...at least post show, since none of us have any idea how things played out while they were all in the house.

It is still early days from the end of Nick's season. Rachel has just barely finished her own. It usually takes a while before these peoples full selves come out. Vanessa and Nick have both had to deal with a lot of negativity and I think they have both handled it well. I have yet to see how Rachel will handle the negativity when it comes her way.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781