SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

engagedcouple - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:03 am

tealeafs wrote:
aviej wrote:Well, since we're talking about nasty...Nick has been less than kind talking about a current Ette's fiancé (who he had never met, btw) calling him an 'egotistical prick' in a podcast. And that is just one example, there are quite a few more examples where he has been mean to that fiancé. I don't recall an apology even once. Thankfully the Ette has been gracious not to throw it back into his face.

Which podcast was this?

They were a year ago. It was a Juliet Litman podcast as well as a few Afterbuzz episodes. A few comments he made were harsh to the point where people complained that they didn't want him on the show because it seemed like it was personal and Danny Hoyt agreed in the comment section and said he would mention that they need to be neutral. That probably stems though from Nick reaching out to JoJo a la Kaitlyn when she got back from filming Ben's season in November. She didn't bite like Kaitlyn did and nothing serious besides being friendly/flirty ever came of it per RS.

Regardless, it was a year ago. I believe they've all interacted since then. JoJo and Jordan, especially JoJo, have wished Nick and Vanessa well numerous times. No biggie on either end. All JMO

Back to Nick and Vanessa.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

engagedcouple - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:15 pm

Going forward, no mention of any other contestant is allowed in this discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:37 pm

*IMO* He's just boring, full stop.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:10 pm

Sheokaf wrote:Deleted - violated the warning

I would ask who but this is Nick and V's thread. I have said in the past Nick is terrible at live IG. Ha Ha. Even V makes fun of him for it. He's 36 and I get the picture he's just not into cutesy stuff. He doesn't care what anyone thinks. It affects no one but him. Give Nick a microphone and engage him in conversation, it's a different ball game. He's the most well spoken bachelor in history of the show, IMO. If there is one better, I haven't found the right interview to see it.

I'll admit when I open his IG I'm immediately wondering what look he's going to give this day. I've gotten use to it, it hasn't changed over 3 years...now I just laugh at him. I do love when I find his sense of humor hidden among his pics and captions.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:16 pm

Okay I gave in and checked out polished gent. Is it actually their own line of products? If so hey good for him all the aging female models do it why not an aging wannabe male model. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:21 pm

All things considered, Nick looks great. A lot of that could be genes - I will stop there. Being nice - and I honestly wish him the best. Just learn something along the way please.

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:25 pm

I agree, Nick's dead looks in his IG stories annoy the heck outta me... I only started following him closely after his season finished so I haven't gotten used to it. Can't he just post stuff with/of Vanessa? That would be so much more entertaining! yes
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:27 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Okay I gave in and checked out polished gent. Is it actually their own line of products? If so hey good for him all the aging female models do it why not an aging wannabe male model. giggling

Yup! It's their own products!
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:27 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Okay I gave in and checked out polished gent. Is it actually their own line of products? If so hey good for him all the aging female models do it why not an aging wannabe male model. giggling
Nick has been working hard on his line of polished gent and Vanessa has been working hard on her charity . Yes Nick did model but he was approached by them he did not go out looking for it. I think Nick is a perfect example for his line because the man does not look his age at all. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Hahaha, I am a nick fan since way way way back but I agree his IG can be boring at times. Heck but no one is perfect! Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:39 pm

I actually think Nick looks his age. But that is fine. As I said Cindy Crawford and Christy Brinkley do it, so if he wants to great. I would be interested in the ingredients, but that is from a scientific perspective. I thought it might have been like the beauty boxes my friends get with products to try. I tend to be a brand loyalist, so I don't use them. My hubby would never go for this, but that is him. I got him Clinique to try for Christmas and it is still in the gift bag. He is just not that kind of man.

I found it a bit cheesy, but if it works good for him.

I have nothing but praise and admiration for Vanessa for her efforts. I hope it is successful and uses the donations well. After learning that less than 1 cent of each dollar of money PETA collects actually goes to animals I learned to be careful on charities. I admire Vanessa, doing what she is doing and doing it well are a true challenge.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:48 pm

whit90 wrote:
Nick has been working hard on his line of polished gent and Vanessa has been working hard on her charity . Yes Nick did model but he was approached by them he did not go out looking for it. I think Nick is a perfect example for his line because the man does not look his age at all. JMO

You would think he would go with and without the beard because the beard does make him look older. That skin beneath that beard looks as soft as a baby's behind. Tom Bergeron was right. He looked all of 12 years old in the pinnochio outfit without the beard. I don't think he likes that babyface look, though. Doesn't have a polished look to it, I guess.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781