SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:50 pm

sdmom wrote:I would love Nick to write a BTS book after his contract is up. I want to know all the juicy stuff! I even have a title for him: "From Villain to Victor: my life as a Bachelor celebrity". giggling
yes awesome title sdmom. you need to get into publishing! :gotcha:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think there are several reasons Nick has distanced himself. One can only take so much negativity from the very same people he had nothing but nice things to say about. Corinne being one of them. After all the defending, Corinne talked to the tabloids and stated that their relationship was fake. She also mentioned Vanessa texting her about that statement and that she, Vanessa wondered why she's turning on her. I could go on and on about the squad, making fun of Nick's dad crying or IG stories for everyone to hear, that they don't like Vanessa. He always spoke highly of Rachel, always. Her not so much. Even IG congrats were very sweet.

IMO he acted professionally, always spoke highly of the contestants, did his part, and proposed to the one he wanted all along.

IMO The best middle finger was on DWTS when he said he hated roses, and Erin asked if he's allowed to say that, and he said he didn't care. Actually, the ear buds vid is a pretty good second when asked about this season.

Ahhhh. Sad to read about the those who are less than kind, GA. Impressive he continues to take the high road.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:09 am

OH dear.  Major troll on Nick's Twitter and V's IG.  Actually I wouldn't be surprised if it is 1 person with 2 different user names.
Honestly, this person sounds seriously ill. It's so very sad to see individuals come this unhinged over a tv show.

Not even a rant.  Too concerning for that.  N&V can simply ignore or block.  The troll has to live in their altered universe.
sad such a sad world for some people.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:38 am

I hear about this a lot reading all the couple threads. It's very disturbing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 am

I wonder if this is the same troll that has been bothering JoJo, Jordan, Lauren and Ben for the last year or so. The style seems similar.
It is rumored to be a Swedish woman called Selma. If so it’s a good thing that there is an ocean between her and them, because that troll is a major nutcase. :shocked!:

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:41 am

I don't think it matters. Nuts come in all shapes and sizes and I don't think distance matters much anymore. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:02 pm

Is that Nick and Kaitlyn sitting in the front row and Vanessa in the back or am i seeing things?
Source http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4617038/Bachelor-Paradise-s-Carly-Waddell-Evan-Bass-wed.html#ixzz4kT3rgejI
Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 Img_9311

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:32 pm

Nice find @Maya. It looks like Nick could be on the aisle, second row behind the woman in the red dress (I'm guessing that's Kaitlyn?). Otherwise, if they're both in the front row, it looks like Kaitlyn would be sitting on his left leg Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 3806527698
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:37 pm

@crunchycheeto you are so right! duh
I got so mad for a minute hissyfit

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:46 pm

I thought the same thing until I noticed she would be sitting in him. Haha. But there's another picture that makes it look like Kaitlyn is sitting behind Ashley I, so that may not be Kaitlyn at all. It doesn't look like Nick and Vanessa are sitting together, though. But maybe that's just how it looks.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:28 pm

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 3806527698  now you having me :detective  the pic.
Looks like a baby leg and foot on V.  Plus that would explain the color block by her neck... if she is holding an infant.  BUT that makes no sense rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:50 pm

It does look strange, although I don't think either one of them would agree to sit next to each other and the corresponding fiancé/fiancée's would be ok with that.

Can you imagine looking for your name on your seat and look who's sitting next to you? affraid

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781