SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:29 pm

A Canadian can earn income in the US if they are considered a factual residence. Someone who is Canadian, still has family ties where they came from, has a Canadian Drivers license etc. She can be a factual resident until she gets her residency straightened out. The government gives you a tax credit for the amount of income tax you have to pay to the US. You also have to pay income tax to the Federal Canadian government.

If she has to pay the US government $5000 in taxes, and she has to pay $10000 to the Canadian government for income earned in Canada which includes the US income, they will give her a $5000 credit so all she has to pay is $5000.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by sbolduc Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:55 pm

I was listening to the E&G podcast (episode 98 at the 27:45m mark) with Jamie Blynn from US Weekly and she was talking about shilling (or I guess the official term "being an influencer" LOL)... she said she believes JoJo makes the most saying it was over $1M/year, as well as mentioning that Jade/Tanner and Amanda do really well. $1M ....THAT IS INSANE.

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:56 pm

@sbolduc yes, I don't know about those numbers, but as we see often, it has to be a lot of $$. In Jade/Tanner's case, the house that IG built.

I wouldn't care who called me names if I can influence people to buy gummie bears. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:08 pm

@GuardianAngel IDK.
IDK if I would really do some of that stuff for ez $$ just because and forfeit some of the things I enjoy such as privacy, reputation, privacy, privacy, privacy and did I mention privacy?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:57 pm

Sugar bear hair isn't that bad because biotin pills for healthy hair are sold all over groceries and drug stores. There's nothing inherently unhealthy or shady about them, other than the fact that they're loaded with more sugar than is necessary. It's the flat tummy teas that's questionable. If Nick and/or Vanessa start shilling those, I'd sideeye them (not that it would hurt their cashflow!) Hugesmile
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:56 pm

sbolduc wrote:I was listening to the E&G podcast (episode 98 at the 27:45m mark) with Jamie Blynn from US Weekly and she was talking about shilling (or I guess the official term "being an influencer" LOL)... she said she believes JoJo makes the most saying it was over $1M/year, as well as mentioning that Jade/Tanner and Amanda do really well. $1M ....THAT IS INSANE.

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 53 1f62e Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 53 1f62e Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 53 1f62e Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 53 1f62e Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 53 1f62e

Can I have JoJo's life, please? laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:06 am

@bluwavz ditto on that! Lol but I actually don't think it's a million. JoJo does make more money with ads because she has over two million followers on IG alone. The more followers you have the more money they offer you, however, these contestants would need to shill a major product every single day to reach that peak. The millions are reserved for the major people who shill on IG or snap chat like the Kardashians, IMO.

I recently read an article from a blogger who has 38k followers. She was offered 4K per IG story to shill these hair gummies. Vanessa has almost a million followers on IG. Can you imagine what she was offered? Give me this life! I don't want to wake up at 6am this week for work laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:08 am

@Ash2214 I know, right? I have hair. Lots of it! I can shill gummy bears too. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:39 am

^^^
Is this your opinion or a fact ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:52 am

I think it's easy for me to be snarky when the contestants shill, but honestly, if I were to offer thousands of $$ to promote hair gummy best, I don't think I will say no. Sorry but it's easy to give into temptation, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:49 am

sdmom wrote:I think it's easy for me to be snarky when the contestants shill, but honestly, if I were to offer thousands of $$ to promote hair gummy best, I don't think I will say no. Sorry but it's easy to give into temptation, imo.

@tealeafs I give them all a pass for going for it, but in Vanessa's case, she left Canada to be with Nick in LA and can't earn money in a regular job until her visa status is resolved. In addition, she is actually working on her foundation/charity not just sitting on her azz, so yeah, she definitely gets a pass from me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:46 am

Sprite wrote:
sdmom wrote:I think it's easy for me to be snarky when the contestants shill, but honestly, if I were to offer thousands of $$ to promote hair gummy best, I don't think I will say no. Sorry but it's easy to give into temptation, imo.

@tealeafs  I give them all a pass for going for it, but in Vanessa's case, she left Canada to be with Nick in LA and can't earn money in a regular job until her visa status is resolved. In addition, she is actually working on her foundation/charity not just sitting on her azz, so yeah, she definitely gets a pass from me.

Do we know that she's having visa issues or is this an assumption that's being made on this forum? Unless she has a visa, is she being under the table until her work permit is issued? I'm just trying to understand what the consensus on their situation is right now.**EDIT**
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781