SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

engagedcouple - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:24 pm

cookielover12 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Nick graduated from the Lauren Bushnell school of  engagedcouple - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 1f634  snaps laugh out loud.

what do u mean by this

Don't mean to speak for Bleu, but empty stare into camera. Just kinda sitting there... not incredibly entertaining. laugh out loud

I love them both... but yeah.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

engagedcouple - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:engagedcouple - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 3806527698  Nick's snaps have always cracked me up since he joined snapchat and was like "what is this thing?" Even the way he will address his snaps as "hey snapchat" cracks me up laugh out loud I think his deadpan snaps are intentional and part of his humor which I totally get.

He's literally 36. He's waaaaay too old for Snap. That's the 20-something millennial scene. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:engagedcouple - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 3806527698  Nick's snaps have always cracked me up since he joined snapchat and was like "what is this thing?" Even the way he will address his snaps as "hey snapchat" cracks me up laugh out loud I think his deadpan snaps are intentional and part of his humor which I totally get.

Totally agree! I feel like I am a "Nick" at SC and IG stories. I just stare for a while trying to decide wth to do with it laugh out loud. Some will be annoyed at Nick and his SM but for me, I am more annoyed when people feel like they should use SC/IG to chronicle in detail their entire day/night as though it is vital for people to know anything and everything about their day and life.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:33 pm

I really do crack up at Nick's snaps because I totally get why he does them the way he does. This a guy who isn't into small talk and prefers in-depth one-on-one conversations so his use of snaps totally makes sense to me considering the medium it is and why I think his deadpan snaps are intentional - it's like parody/satire to me and him totally be "in" on what it's all about. TBH, I'd be more surprised if he wasn't the way he is on his snaps. engagedcouple - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:35 pm

Nick is the worst at SC and IG stories. He himself I think admitted in a couple interviews that he isn't very good at it. I don't find him self absorbed just incredibly boring. At least he doesn't chronical his every move
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:00 pm

sosleepy wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Nick graduated from the Lauren Bushnell school of  engagedcouple - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 1f634  snaps laugh out loud.

what do u mean by this

Don't mean to speak for Bleu, but empty stare into camera. Just kinda sitting there... not incredibly entertaining. laugh out loud

Haha, I feel the same way. I like Nick but I just can't with the silent staring into the camera. laugh out loud It's just so pointless and I always end up watching until the end in case he shows something worth showing. Most of the time he doesn't.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:03 pm

sosleepy wrote:

He's literally 36. He's waaaaay too old for Snap. That's the 20-something millennial scene. laugh out loud

I have plenty of friends my age and Nicks age doing snap so I disagree he is to old to be doing them. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:09 pm

Hey, with his latest Facebook live, I m proud of my boy! He can talk to a camera! He just obviously needs Peta or someone help to pull it off!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't see any nominations for an award show if the ratings tanked.

GA, I raised the issue of ratings and never said "ratings tanked".  scratch  The link below has an article titled "Bachelor Hits a Finale Low" from a reputable tv source.  That this season had the lowest rated finale is just something I've read. I didn't see the word tanked anywhere.

http://tvline.com/2017/03/16/the-bachelor-ratings-season-21-nick/

I realize tv ratings in general erode each year.  I think bach is a huge win for ABC in getting young viewers and social media presence and I hope that continues so I can keep enjoying it.  This season though didn't generate any special result IMO where the lead should get credit for generating more interest than others JMO. That was my point that others can certainly disagree with. And the MTV award didn't exist prior to this year, so it's not some special recognition of Nick IMO.  Just my opinion and I'll leave it at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:47 pm

I love that these two are living their life and not living for social media. Heck they had dinner with tanner and Jade the other night and no one posted about it. Nicks parents are in town, and Vanessa has taken his younger sisters to Unniversal. As non normal as Dancing with the stars is, they're making the most of it in a very mature adult relationship kind of way.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:13 pm

relaxing wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I can't see any nominations for an award show if the ratings tanked.

GA, I raised the issue of ratings and never said "ratings tanked".  scratch  The link below has an article titled "Bachelor Hits a Finale Low" from a reputable tv source.  That this season had the lowest rated finale is just something I've read. I didn't see the word tanked anywhere.

http://tvline.com/2017/03/16/the-bachelor-ratings-season-21-nick/

I realize tv ratings in general erode each year.  I think bach is a huge win for ABC in getting young viewers and social media presence and I hope that continues so I can keep enjoying it.  This season though didn't generate any special result IMO where the lead should get credit for generating more interest than others JMO. That was my point that others can certainly disagree with. And the MTV award didn't exist prior to this year, so it's not some special recognition of Nick IMO.  Just my opinion and I'll leave it at that.

I think that this season, tptb and ABC sunk their own ratings...particularly for the final. They overkilled the whole Corrine shtick which turned off a lot of people. They also did a pretty sh*ty job of casting for a 36 year old Nick. Not that I expected them to cast everyone for him, but a balance between some age appropriate contestants and some silly/drama contestants would have been nice. Instead we got Corinne and the rest of the high schoolers with the exception of Dani, Vanessa and Rachel. Then they went and spoiled their own season by announcing Rachel...the only other seriously viable match...as the next Bette while she was still on the show. It was just a ridiculous mess. WTH would they expect? I will really be curious to see how Rachel's season does and if they do the early lead announcement again.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:53 pm

mindless wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:

what do u mean by this

Haha, I feel the same way. I like Nick but I just can't with the silent staring into the camera. laugh out loud It's just so pointless and I always end up watching until the end in case he shows something worth showing. Most of the time he doesn't.

Regarding it being pointless, as I alluded to in my post above, I think that's his/the point giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781