SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:40 pm

IDK. I just don't think you turn down a wedding of two big ABC stars who are also friends.

Honestly, it wasn't that big of a deal IMO. I like Peta and I tolerate Maks but calling them big ABC stars is a bit of a stretch. It was a wedding, that was all. A bunch of the DWTS people didn't attend and Julianne Hough had her wedding on the exact same day so the story was more about the who stole whose wedding day.

It was just a wedding. It sounded to me that while it wasn't initially planned, Vanessa added some stuff to the charity event and things she needed to work on and so they made the decision for her to go back to Montreal and Nick handle things in LA. As others said, I'm sure Peta and Maks weren't upset by it and by all accounts seemed to have a blast at their wedding weekend.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:40 pm

umngirl wrote:Nick wasn't obligated to do that podcast so it's his own fault for agreeing and then sounding miserable. JMO

IMO, these two are a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode and breakup.
Oh, I think Nick is thrilled with how the podcast went. It's been 3 long years and RS finally got his due. I didn't hear miserable at all. I heard Nick. LOL, maybe I missed the interviews in the past where you can hear animation in his voice. Nick gives a great interview but it's usually an interview of substance (in his mind) where he fully engages. I felt like he was definitely enjoying shooting the poop with JL. Heck, he even initiated/suggested the conversation to continue past her normal hour.

Nick is just real and it's not everyone's cup of tea, IMO. I even heard Nick respond to questions as if he was looking through the lens of Vanessa. I read between the lines pretty easily and if I were a betting person, I would bet V was smiling from ear to ear as she listened. He had her back. Heck, I smiled too.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:17 pm

Although Nick has his paycheck from TB and DWTS, living in LA is not cheap and my guess is that his business is not paying off a lot yet. Could it be that they decided not to incur the expense of additional flights and lodging in NY for Maks and Peta's wedding?

I think both Nick and Vanessa would like a career in the entertainment industry and LA is where the jobs are. Nick is smart and realizes that he will have to live on savings in order to stay in LA until his business or career opportunities come through.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:22 pm

Yes, @Mgrissom, to be honest, both of them seem relatively thrifty to me.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:24 pm

That whole 2 DWTS weddings was weird. IMO Julianne Hughes is a difficult little princess. I do wish N and V could have made it to Peta's wedding.

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:41 pm

Is that LA really they are gonna live as long they are together ? I mean as what the person said above. Living there is expensive. I mean we know that vanessa is living with him in LA because that is the plan as they both said since they moved to their new place in LA. Now , vanessa living with him in LA for sure her teaching job is not gonna continue which is why she created the no better you program for her to focus on for a while. But we know she does 't make money on that since it is a charity. More on fundraising. But I do think since she does instagram ads on her ig story from time to time and posting few stuff too on her ig page it can atleast add on her income while living in LA. So what is exactly Vanessa's plan while  staying in LA with nick? And also is nick planning to have a career in entertainment since he is living  in Hollywood  and continue taking acting classes ? Just asking .

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Eb97c9
Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 9zt107Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 XgicucNick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Oaw2uvNick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 2pqw5k8Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 30szzauNick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:02 pm

IMO Julianne Hughes is a difficult little princess.

Not to go off topic but Julianne had her wedding date picked first and Maks/Peta said they didn't know that was her date when they picked theirs.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:07 am

lovebites8727 wrote:Is that LA really they are gonna live as long they are together ? I mean as what the person said above. Living there is expensive. I mean we know that vanessa is living with him in LA because that is the plan as they both said since they moved to their new place in LA. Now , vanessa living with him in LA for sure her teaching job is not gonna continue which is why she created the no better you program for her to focus on for a while. But we know she does 't make money on that since it is a charity. More on fundraising. But I do think since she does instagram ads on her ig story from time to time and posting few stuff too on her ig page it can atleast add on her income while living in LA. So what is exactly Vanessa's plan while  staying in LA with nick? And also is nick planning to have a career in entertainment since he is living  in Hollywood  and continue taking acting classes ? Just asking .
Nick hasn't filled us in on the details of exactly what his long terms plans are. It's all speculation at this point. The only thing I've heard him say recently about living in LA is while it didn't seem to have a sense of community, he loved the weather and he missed it when he was away. I have seen leaders in the special education community in LA county contact V on instagram and suggest a meeting of the minds so to speak.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:07 am

Interesting tidbit: I was watched the afterbuzz aftershow, recapping Rachel's most recent episode and Nick and Vanessa came up because Danny (one of the hosts) said they seem super happy on SM, and Kristina (another one of the hosts) said she heard from a friend of a friend that a breakup is coming soon, like in the next couple of weeks. Kristina was also the one with the info that Rachel was their bachelorette pick before Nick, so she does know people associated with the show.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:10 am

Kristina claiming she heard from a friend of a friend is no different than if I said that. I have literally a 50:50 chance of being correct if I said what Kristina said. To me, that's not a "source". jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:14 am

ReneeM wrote:Interesting tidbit: I was watched the afterbuzz aftershow, recapping Rachel's most recent episode and Nick and Vanessa came up because Danny (one of the hosts) said they seem super happy on SM, and Kristina (another one of the hosts) said she heard from a friend of a friend that a breakup is coming soon, like in the next couple of weeks. Kristina was also the one with the info that Rachel was their bachelorette pick before Nick, so she does know people associated with the show.

I guess Kristina's friend of a friend must be a really good friend of Nick's cause he holds his cards very close to his chest. And V, well, I can't imagine she would be a part of a farce. I've seen nothing that even hints she would be a willing party and play the opposite on SM.

Time will tell.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:19 am

Eventually I see a break-up coming because I don't see Vanessa wanting to live in LA full time. She seems like a family girl & loves Montreal based on what I've seen by her SM.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 8367-910 Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 I_got_13 Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 E5kqdm15 Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781