SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:32 am

Imo Nick isn't spilling any info to anyone, and a friend of a friend who's got ties to the show knows nothing.

Imo that podcast was interesting, because Nick was (as he Imo usually is) very low energy, didn't engage much, but Imo he sort of lit up, when talking about Vanessa, and her no better you work. He also got more fuel in the fire, when talking about RS. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by alwaysvictoria Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:33 am

ReneeM wrote:Interesting tidbit: I was watched the afterbuzz aftershow, recapping Rachel's most recent episode and Nick and Vanessa came up because Danny (one of the hosts) said they seem super happy on SM, and Kristina (another one of the hosts) said she heard from a friend of a friend that a breakup is coming soon, like in the next couple of weeks. Kristina was also the one with the info that Rachel was their bachelorette pick before Nick, so she does know people associated with the show.

One of the other female hosts lives right hext door to Nick and Vanessa. She said she sees them coming and going but they are never together.

alwaysvictoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:55 am

They are both definitely independent and don't do everything togther. You can tell that if you follow them on social media. However, just because you run into someone coming and going and they aren't together, that doesn't equate to them never being together IMO.

Also, if you've followed Nick over the years it's very clear IMO that he values maintaining independence in a relationship. Hopefully, Vanessa is on board with that.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:10 am

alwaysvictoria wrote:One of the other female hosts lives right hext door to Nick and Vanessa. She said she sees them coming and going but they are never together.

That host is talking nonsense about "never" together based on the plenty of evidence per Nick and Vanessa's SM that they have been together and in the same car together, shopping together,  whether for their home or for groceries, in their home together, driving together in LA. Hard to do all that stuff together with both people in the pic unless they are together. jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:44 am

alwaysvictoria wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Interesting tidbit: I was watched the afterbuzz aftershow, recapping Rachel's most recent episode and Nick and Vanessa came up because Danny (one of the hosts) said they seem super happy on SM, and Kristina (another one of the hosts) said she heard from a friend of a friend that a breakup is coming soon, like in the next couple of weeks. Kristina was also the one with the info that Rachel was their bachelorette pick before Nick, so she does know people associated with the show.

One of the other female hosts lives right hext door to Nick and Vanessa. She said she sees them coming and going but they are never together.

OK, this sounds actually creepy, tbh. I have no clue how often my next door neighbours come and go and with whom, because I simply don't creep on looking for them. I'm thinking there's some weird negative vibe going, and these hosts are hoping for a break up for some odd reason. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
alwaysvictoria wrote:One of the other female hosts lives right hext door to Nick and Vanessa. She said she sees them coming and going but they are never together.

That host is talking nonsense about "never" together based on the plenty of evidence per Nick and Vanessa's SM that they have been together and in the same car together, shopping together,  whether for their home or for groceries, in their home together, driving together in LA. Hard to do all that stuff together with both people in the pic unless they are together. jmo

-  IMO  -   I bet that host is probably hardly home...or...she doesn't bump into them (Nissa) as often as they are presumably supposed to... is she watching Nissa's door 24/7 thus for her to make that kind of conclusion??...Lol!!...I believe she is also one of those people who has pre-conceived notions that Nissa's relationship won't work...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:27 am

I believe that there is trouble in paradise. However, I would deem Kristina the least trustworthy of the panelists.
She was against Vanessa for the whole season because of her imdb page, saying she wasn't in it for the right reasons.
All the contestants have imdb pages at this point...

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:57 am

Bet Nissa wishes the real estate agent had clued them in on who their neighbor would be.

Personally while I'm not sure if nick would be happy away from la living in Mtl., I'm even less sure he would be able to forgive himself for letting go of someone like Vanessa. Unless he really can't handle the confident assertive sort of woman he's said he wanted...? At his age the adjustment to sharing life with another fully-formed person will probably always be tough, unless he decides to remain a perpetual bachelor.

I admit, the nearness of the fundraiser has me sweating, as I could see nick supporting Vanessa through that, with no promises beyond. But I find it hard to fathom why they would knowingly put themselves through a q&a about their relationship if a breakup were truly imminent. Ack when will I learn not to care about these couples?!?!?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:39 am

Well he did this interview as well: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWZd4L_habk/?taken-by=kendrakabasele

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:41 am

Also I don't get what's the big deal about that neighbor comment? All she said was that she couldn't judge how they were together as she has only seem them enter their house separately.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Many of their pics or insta stories are taken with them in the car together.  I haven't seen Nick do anything socially without V. No wonder Nick doesn't like to engage on the plane. You never know when RS or his croonies are lurking. Every recent negative story out there, Nick has set the story straight yet here these people are...still at it and they are still about to break up. SMH

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:07 pm

I'll say what I've been saying. Time will tell. If they breakup - whatever, another one bites the dust. Nick and Vanessa are clearly not a beloved franchise couple. So the fact is all of these negative rumors, insiders, etc. will keep happening until they either do breakup or enough time has passed that people move on and don't care about them anymore.

I do think some of the intense scrutiny will die down a bit once Rachel's season wraps and then BIP happens as well. Unfortunately for them, right now they're the most recent pairing from the franchise. So all the breakup watch focus is on them because the other pairings are old news. We will only hear about the others when the actual breakup announcement comes, like with Ben and Lauren. Will be interesting to see the response and reaction to Rachel and her Final 1.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781