SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:59 am

@GuardianAngel. The special episode was supposed to be on the participants and what they are up to currently -- they were supposed to be meeting up with Pastor Cal and his wife Wendy, reflect on the season, play some games and show a highlight/behind the scenes reel. It was called Married At First Sight : Celebrating The Journey.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:41 am

@suzq Thanks, I didn't know that. I asked about the epi.

Others replied as well, suggesting they want to allow a 2 hour epi of Date Night Live.

I will ask about the special.

Reality TV With Bee is a blogger who follows the show and sometimes interviews some of the contestants.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:34 am

@GuardianAngel. Thanks for asking and finding out. I appreciate it. I get that they wanted to make Date Night Live 2 hours, but this was a very recent change time wise. I think the other reunion specials had been 90 minutes before -- so, does that mean they are going to chop the "filler" part of the episode or something a little more relevant?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:45 am

ETA: It looks like it's next week?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:07 am

@GuardianAngel. It had been on lifetime.com schedule for August 10 even 2 days ago which is why I think this is odd. Ashley Petta had mentioned another show on August 10 which is why I looked on lifetime.com for it in the first place.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:51 am

My TV guide says the reunion show is next Thursday night, and the following week (8/10) the new season of Project Runway starts with "Road to the Runway".
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:00 pm

The reunion special this Thursday night is on an hour earlier. Any news on Season 6 in Boston? I saw on SM that Cody's brother, Charlie and Danielle's roommate, Angie broke up. That doesn't surprise me at all -- I think with how awkward the Cody/Danielle relationship has been it would be hard for them to continue a relationship being as close to their brother and best friend as they are.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:44 am

suzq wrote:The reunion special this Thursday night is on an hour earlier.  Any news on Season 6 in Boston?   I saw on SM that Cody's brother, Charlie and Danielle's roommate, Angie broke up.  That doesn't surprise me at all -- I think with how awkward the Cody/Danielle relationship has been it would be hard for them to continue a relationship being as close to their brother and best friend as they are.

What? Huh?

I strongly doubt that is why they would break up.  Hugesmile
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:04 am

Maybe not, but it would make things very awkward for all of them. I hope that Cody and Danielle find the right people for them and so do Charlie and Angie.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:35 am

The reunion special was taped in November--I still think that Cody and Danielle split soon after that. I think that production liked being 3/3 in Chicago and that is what they still want to claim (at least until the next season has been filmed and found a network to call home).

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:43 am

So seems their anniversaries are all this upcoming weekend August 6th so let's see if C & D wish each other a happy 1 year.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:49 pm

I just saw on FYI's tv schedule that they are airing the reunion special on Sunday evening, August 13--however, this says that the episode is 90 minutes long rather than 60 minutes. So, maybe that channel is airing the uncut reunion special taped on Nov. 5 as well as the extra episode with the couples and Pastor Cal and his wife Wendy that was filmed on July 12.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+17
mtnlvr55
momof2dogs
jupitercornflakes
Amberish
Newto