SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:53 pm

@Ruqibabe Thanks, that was good! He seems so positive. I'm getting good vibes all around from the experts.

I'm glad he clarified that Nate is genuine, that's who he is. I didn't think he was being "smooth" as some on SM have mentioned.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Ruqibabe Thanks, that was good! He seems so positive. I'm getting good vibes all around from the experts.

I'm glad he clarified that Nate is genuine, that's who he is. I didn't think he was being "smooth" as some on SM have mentioned.

I agree. I definitely think his smoothness is more of swag than deceit. I believe they might have trust issues like Tres and vanessa But He would Fight For Her Unlike Tres

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:38 pm

The wedding night episode was adorable. I love all 3 couples though I do have an order of preference. I really hope all 3 are able to work through and make it to the end.
They all have so much chemistry its crazy.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:33 pm

I feel the same way however I am nervous that 2/3 men are focusing so much on the physical appearance of their wives. I am hoping that will change. I mean I can cut them some slack because its been 24 hours! haha! Overall I do like all three couples. I feel the most promise from these 3 since season 1.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by mygodared Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:04 pm

I  am in love with the more realistic pace of the show this season. That for me has been the best development so far.  Kudos to Lifetime. handwave

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:28 pm

I'm watching now. The flashlight necklace is an unbelievable gift. The fact that Anthony had that dream seeing a flashlight with the letter A before he met Ashley blows my mind. I'm into dreams so that makes is so much more crazy!

So far they all seem very happy. I'm not detecting anything negative from any of them at this point.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:13 pm

Nate's mother is a challenge, but IMO he handled it perfectly. Laid it out straight up, get used to it.

I'm liking all three couples!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Mon May 01, 2017 3:29 pm

My hopes for the season: 1) the producers don't prolong drama unnecessarily or, even worse, manufacture it; 2) the couples realize early on that the only way to make this work is to work and fight together and not let their personal baggage derail their opportunities (interfering family, past betrayals, unreal expectations); and 3) R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Me: watched 1, watched 2 & was appalled, skipped 3 (don't even know their names), came back for 4, and am watching 5. As a side note, I don't get why the producers keep harping on the looks issue, once is enough to say I think she is gorgeous and he is cute/handsome, etc, are the participants so superficial that is all that they are saying? Physical attraction is not what killed the other couples. Emotional immaturity, financial instability, dishonesty, and disrespect were at the forefront of the failures to thrive.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 01, 2017 3:41 pm

@Jackenzo Good Post IA

My only beef with this franchise is the editing. They repeat the same thing a million times. After every break it starts with the same thing as when it ended before the break. They rehash over and over.

Other than that, I'll watch it. It intrigues me, it's different. Even the horrid #2, after that show was over, I didn't care what happened to any of them.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon May 01, 2017 6:01 pm

Jackenzo wrote:My hopes for the season: 1) the producers don't prolong drama unnecessarily or, even worse, manufacture it; 2) the couples realize early on that the only way to make this work is to work and fight together and not let their personal baggage derail their opportunities (interfering family, past betrayals, unreal expectations); and 3) R-E-S-P-E-C-T.  Me: watched 1, watched 2 & was appalled, skipped 3 (don't even know their names), came back for 4, and am watching 5.  As a side note, I don't get why the producers keep harping on the looks issue, once is enough to say I think she is gorgeous and he is cute/handsome, etc, are the participants so superficial that is all that they are saying? Physical attraction is not what killed the other couples. Emotional immaturity, financial instability, dishonesty, and disrespect were at the forefront of the failures to thrive.  

We are twins. I don't know the Season 3 couples either, didn't watch one second of it and you read my mind with your entire post.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 02, 2017 5:46 pm

Finally had a chance over the weekend to catch up on this via DVR. So far I love this season seems much better then the previous season. All the couples seem like a good match so far! :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 02, 2017 8:49 pm

@Linds911 IA I hope they don't disappoint and they have a good successful season. I need to check their SM for any updates.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+17
mtnlvr55
momof2dogs
jupitercornflakes
Amberish
Newto