SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 2 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:52 pm

@ReneeM Thank you! Smiley Agree about Jack, I don't see any chemistry there either. Peter getting both the FIR and the first date was interesting to me. I'm going back and forth whether that means he'll an obvious F1 or if he's the frontrunner for the Bachelor. Personally I'm hoping to see an obvious F1. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:56 pm

@mercieme Thanks for the recap. With all the reading we do, I need those every once in awhile. That was perfect! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:59 pm

mobyz wrote:Watch out for Anthony to possibly make it past Dean.  I see Peter, Will, Anthony, and Jack.

She didn't seem into him on their 1-1 IMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:03 pm

Considering the kind of date they were saddled with, she was probably more concerned for her safety than making a connection with the poor guy.  She looked even more bored on her date with Jack.  Rachel would be a terrible poker player.  We didn't really get a full picture of that date though with Anthony. Maybe they displayed better chemistry once they got off their horses, laugh out loud.

It's also possible we're understimating someone like Alex or even Bryan.

Last edited by mobyz on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:07 pm

I see Peter, Will, Jack, Alex, Dean and Bryan Smiley Peter would be F1 and the rest F2, etc.

#TeamPeter Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 2 1f495
#TeamRachel Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 2 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:08 pm

bluwavz wrote:@ReneeM Thank you! Smiley Agree about Jack, I don't see any chemistry there either. Peter getting both the FIR and the first date was interesting to me. I'm going back and forth whether that means he'll an obvious F1 or if he's the frontrunner for the Bachelor. Personally I'm hoping to see an obvious F1. Smiley
Even before I knew Peter got the FiR, I thought he might be her frontrunner from him getting the first date. I know first dates aren't usually the winners (none of the F1's in my chart have gotten the first 1-1) but I remember her being unhappy that after her great night 1 connection w/ Nick, she had to wait until episode 5 for her 1-1. So I mentioned the possibility that she might deviate from the norm in that category.
mobyz wrote: -snipped-
Me excluding Bryan is more wishful thinking than anything. His comment on Ellen came off very cocky IMO and that's one of the few things Rachel's said when asked about her type, she absolutely does not want a cocky guy.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:12 pm

@ReneeM I think.you're right.  She gave the guy the double whammy (FIR & first 1-on-1 date)in the same week.  Rachel doesn't like to play games, and her doing that in the first week was her way of letting Peter know that she really likes him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:14 pm

My final 6: Bryan, Jack, Will, Peter, Anthony and Alex.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:17 pm

mobyz wrote:Considering the kind of date they were saddled with, she was probably more concerned for her safety than making a connection with the poor guy.  She looked even more bored on her date with Jack.  Rachel would be a terrible poker player.  We didn't really get a full picture of that date though with Anthony.  Maybe they displayed better chemistry once they got off their horses, laugh out loud.

I don't see her with Alex. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:17 pm

@mobyz Yeah I was just thinking about Bryan possibly being underestimated since he got the episode 5 date and that's been the pattern for the past few seasons of the Bachelorette though it doesn't look like the other episode 5 date is known or whether it's an ID or 2:1. I'm hoping that pattern is broken though and her first date guy Peter is the F1. Smiley

@ReneeM I wonder if TPTB let Rachel pick who she wanted on the first ID? I remember DeAnna saying somewhere a while back that TPTB let her pick who she wanted and that was Graham for her and he would've been her F1.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:19 pm

reason wrote:
mobyz wrote:Considering the kind of date they were saddled with, she was probably more concerned for her safety than making a connection with the poor guy.  She looked even more bored on her date with Jack.  Rachel would be a terrible poker player.  We didn't really get a full picture of that date though with Anthony.  Maybe they displayed better chemistry once they got off their horses, laugh out loud.

I don't see her with Alex.  JMHO

Strangely enough I can see her with him. I saw something when he was on Ellen. He was charming and a bit shy. And with his videos, he seems like he can be funny, so why not Smiley He's in my top 6.

#TeamPeter Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 2 1f495
#TeamRachel Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 2 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:21 pm

@reason not as a F1, but a possible F4. We were discussing the top 4 for hometown dates. Dean and Anthony are both too young for Rachel. But I still think Anthony has a shot for HTD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover