SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 15 of 72 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 43 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:32 am

@GuardianAngel, Thank you! yes
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Dare2b... Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:09 pm

With all this speculation about who's in and out based on SM follows, here's a different take on it.

Could it be possible that the show being wise to the fact that sleuthers are using SM data to figure out what's going on are manipulating the data?

In other words, contestants are randomly given access to their SM accounts and this accounts for the changes? Rachel's season hasn't really kept to the established script of previous seasons, so IMO it might be worth considering how the normal rules don't apply and unless we have definite proof that someone is out, there's still the possibility that this very slight movement in SM data is just noise to throw us off.

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:19 pm

Dare2b... wrote:With all this speculation about who's in and out based on SM follows, here's a different take on it.

Could it be possible that the show being wise to the fact that sleuthers are using SM data to figure out what's going on are manipulating the data?

In other words, contestants are randomly given access to their SM accounts and this accounts for the changes? Rachel's season hasn't really kept to the established script of previous seasons, so IMO it might be worth considering how the normal rules don't apply and unless we have definite proof that someone is out, there's still the possibility that this very slight movement in SM data is just noise to throw us off.

You may be right about that. I too thought briefly about TPTB trying to mess with our heads this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:21 pm

Who is out, is out. I dont believe there is any games playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:25 pm

For the really small amount of people that follow this stuff that closely, I doubt production care. If they did they would have been involved way back with sm involvement as early as Emily's season with 1F and his loose lips.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:39 pm

For quite a few years during sleuthing this topic comes up. Usually the sleuthing is correct. Some of these contestants can't wait to get back on SM to clean up their accounts, start promoting themselves or whatever. There's no way IMO some of them will wait until they are eliminated on air.

Robby was tweeted on his way back from the FRC after JoJo's season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:43 pm

Also, I do not know where they are headed to next, but I highly doubt they are going to take 6 men, at least 2 if not 4 are totally MOT cast to meet her parents. I can't see Rachel wasting time to do this with their own families either. I suspect TPTB will have another episode whether it be Sweden or wherever and then head back to USA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:45 pm

I would expect them to be in the US by the weekend. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:31 pm

Islandgal wrote:
reason wrote:Is Eric not out?
We've found no evidence. Secondly, chances are slim to none that she will not retain at least one MOC.
This is my line of thinking as well.

I'm becoming more and more curious about her connection with Bryan. I thought for sure he's be gone quickly after the "sloppy seconds" joke. Suspect

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:33 pm

@BlackHalo Maybe he will be the next Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:09 pm

reason wrote:@BlackHalo Maybe he will be the next Bachelor.

I think that as well now that Jack is gone!

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 15 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 15 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:37 pm

IMO No way would a season of 'reformed villain' Nick be followed by 'sleeper villain' Bryan (I believe IMO Millsy was talking about Bryan since the other two doctors just don't scream villains to me by any angle). After the Ellen date video, I haven't seen a single positive comment anywhere on SM about Bryan. His 'sloppy seconds' line turned off a lot of people IMO. Even if they give him a good edit, that first impression will be hard to overcome for a Bachelor IMO.

I think the next Bachelor will be a Ben H kinda vanilla lead (IMO) and from the group that is remaining, my guess is Peter.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 72 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 43 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover