SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 4 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by TLTF Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:15 pm

mobyz wrote:I wonder which guy Rachel will spend her birthday with.  The hometown dates coincides6 with her birthday.  My money is on Jack or Peter.  Jack because he lives in Dallas, and she can use the opportunity to celebrate her BD with her family.  Peter because they had their first 1-on-1 date on his birthday, and it would be nice to see them celebrate her BD on his HTD especially if he's her F1.

Yes! My money is on Peter because they celebrated his birthday together so that would be a great thing if they could celebrate hers together. But maybe theyd want to throw us off so it could be jack even with Peter as f1.

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:17 pm

Former contestants have been let go on their birthdays. Was it Ben's season? JPG? I forget.

How is Rachel going to spend time with her family when she's on a HTD?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:18 pm

I will say she will be with Bryan on her bday!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:18 pm

When is her birthday?  and why Bryan? May be she is travelling on that day?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:22 pm

CS spent Becca's birthday with her during her HTD, but his birthday with Whitney during her HTD.  We've heard of some having dates on their bday or something special being done over the years.

With this it could go either way, but my guess is they let Rachel have little time, especially unsupervised with her family during that time, assuming Jack gets a HTD. Can't let the real world seep in and them loose control and leverage over her, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:28 pm

Does the lead get to decide the order of the htd?
I think it also depends on the edit maybe, it would be a nice callback to their first date if they do have a date during her bday.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:31 pm

Sean spent his birthday on a date with Lindsey. Well and Catherine since he went to see her after the date with Lindsey (something not shown on tv). But he wanted Cat to get the elephant riding date so she had to have the first LCD instead of spending the day with her on his birthday.

Last edited by umngirl on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:32 pm

No the lead decides very little during filming.  They do get some choices but that's normally more at the end.  

The order of HTD filming normally has to do with logistics, planning and locations.  And IMO largely also depends on where the RC will be, which coast they need to be on and fly out of for final destinations, etc.

ETA: though sometimes they do tend to try to keep the lead and F1 apart for as long as possible between dates, so we do see the F1 having a late/last HTD often (or so it's been lately)
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:42 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:CS spent Becca's birthday with her during her HTD, but his birthday with Whitney during her HTD.  We've heard of some having dates on their bday or something special being done over the years.

With this it could go either way, but my guess is they let Rachel have little time, especially unsupervised with her family during that time, assuming Jack gets a HTD.  Can't let the real world seep in and them loose control and leverage over her, IMO.

JMO

Yes, you're probably right. I don't think they would want Rachel choices to be influenced by her family at this point until MTP.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:01 pm

mobyz wrote:@coolangel
Why week 6?  Week 6 1-on-1 date could be either Will or Peter (if she wants to make it very obvious)  I say week 7 second 1-on-1 date is the crucial date that will determine who F1 is this time around.

Without going through the stats (I am going purely based on what I remember) ,whoever gets the Week 6 1-1, either gets eliminated on the date or makes F4 IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud If Week 7 has 3 1-1 dates, IMO one usually goes to the F1, one goes to TPTB's pick of the Bachelor or the F2 and one goes to a MOT who is either eliminated on that date or during the RC. I have a feeling I might be mixing up Bach/Ette stats. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:25 pm

My gut is telling me Peter is the one TPTB are going to misdirect the audience to think he is Rachel's F1. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:27 pm

@Kashathediva I agree. I've never got the feeling that he was final 1 just because of how "out there" he's been.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover