SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 36 of 72 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 54 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:02 pm

pvpr wrote:My hope for F4 is
F4 - Dean
F3 - Jack
F2 - Bryan
F1 - Peter

But I have a strong feeling that Bryan will be F1 and Peter F2 sad

I agree.  My want is your list.  What I most think right now is a swap of Peter F2, Bryan F1.  Could leave Bachelor up for a fight based on who the fans react most too, but I see Jack as perfect Bach on paper and Peter as maybe a more quiet, introverted really nice guy who might be a lovable F2 but not next lead. IMO.

That's my logical reasoning.  My heart says Peter F1 or he's so beloved by fans they have to make him Bach. giggling  Then again, once the show starts my fav for Bachelor and Rachel could totally change.

Back to top Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:40 pm

relaxing wrote:
F4 - Dean
F3 - Jack
F2 - Bryan
F1 - Peter

I agree.  My want is your list.  What I most think right now is a swap of Peter F2, Bryan F1.  Could leave Bachelor up for a fight based on who the fans react most too, but I see Jack as perfect Bach on paper and Peter as maybe a more quiet, introverted really nice guy who might be a lovable F2 but not next lead. IMO.

That's my logical reasoning.  My heart says Peter F1 or he's so beloved by fans they have to make him Bach. giggling  Then again, once the show starts my fav for Bachelor and Rachel could totally change.

Based on how the dates were allocated Bryan is the projected F1 (Epi. 5 and 7 dates). But Peter is the one I want to win. I see more connection with Peter and Rachel, plus I'm biased. I hope the cycle is broken this season. Peter for F1!
jmo.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:44 pm

Millsy confirmed that there are a final 4 and it will be down to a final 3 in the next day or two. He said Rachel at this point in filming is exhausted and in love.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:26 pm

ElonM wrote:
relaxing wrote:
F4 - Dean
F3 - Jack
F2 - Bryan
F1 - Peter

Based on how the dates were allocated Bryan is the projected F1 (Epi. 5 and 7 dates). But Peter is the one I want to win.  I see more connection with Peter and Rachel, plus I'm biased. I hope the cycle is broken this season. Peter for F1!
jmo.

If Peter and Rachel are the love story I'll be thrilled. But in the HTD peeks my gut reaction says Bryan. Rs posted another short video of them (on YouTube search Rachel Lindsay Miami from today) and she is laughing and all leaned up close to him. Didn't see the same smitten girl with Peter, IMO, much as I heart him. Could just be incomparable moments in time though. I'm excited to see it either way!

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:30 pm

Watch. Dean the sleeper is F1 and we are all "saaaaaaay whaaaaaa?!" laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:34 pm

relaxing wrote:
ElonM wrote:
relaxing wrote:

Based on how the dates were allocated Bryan is the projected F1 (Epi. 5 and 7 dates). But Peter is the one I want to win.  I see more connection with Peter and Rachel, plus I'm biased. I hope the cycle is broken this season. Peter for F1!
jmo.

If Peter and Rachel are the love story I'll be thrilled.  But in the HTD peeks my gut reaction says Bryan.  Rs posted another short video of them (on YouTube search Rachel Lindsay Miami from today)  and she is laughing and all leaned up close to him.  Didn't see the same smitten girl with Peter, IMO, much as I heart him.  Could just be incomparable moments in time though.  I'm excited to see it either way!

Bryan seems like the F2 that will be very sure she is picking him while Peter or Dean will be the ones in love with her but unsure she will pick them as F1 and they usually end up the F1

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:37 pm

Personally, I see Peter or Bryan as the F1.

I prefer Peter as F3 or F1. JMO
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:38 pm

sosleepy wrote:Watch. Dean the sleeper is F1 and we are all "saaaaaaay whaaaaaa?!" laugh out loud

laugh out loud ! That would be excellent. Well as long as she is in love and happy Smiley Whoever she chooses i'll be fine with - Even if i'm team Peter Smiley (if he could not be a villain it would just be easier for me to like him giggling ).

#TeamPeter Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 36 1f495
#TeamRachel Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 36 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:39 pm

@sosleepy lool right what about Dean and Jack as her F2 in the end lool but I also have been thinking Bryan and Peter as her F2..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:52 pm

@sosleepy: I would love a Dean "saaaaaaay whaaaaaa" moment, over Bryan being F1.

It would be a surprise if Rachel ends up picking the younger man.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:57 pm

I almost think Dean is being primed for TB and that is why he was given the ATFR live intro.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:03 pm

Dean has too many proverbial 'red flags' against him to be the Bachelor IMO. TPTB will pick the next Bachelor to be as vanilla as possible IMO. In this case Peter or if Jack is still around, he could be a potential pick as well IMO. After a controversial pick like Nick, they are going to play safe next season IMO.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 72 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 54 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover