SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 57 of 72 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 64 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:14 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think Bryan is F1. I'm kinda hoping he really is the villain and we get our first Bachelorette villain F1 ala Courtney or Vienna! I mean, come on, that would be a tiny bit fun! laugh out loud

Peter for The Bachelor, most definitely.

If I'm wrong and Peter has an amazing love story with Rachel, I am also totally cool with that
. I just have no idea who'd they pick for the lead of Bach22 in that case. They might have to pull outside the F4 or out of BIP again. I'm not sure they'd necessarily want to do that on the coatails of Nick. But if RachPete are endgame, they might not have a choice.

I still say Occam's Razer says Bryan F1, Peter Bach22. Dean is headed to Mexico in a couple weeks to film BIP. Eric is probably the lovable F2, and maybe we see him on BIP in 2018.

I feel this exact same way, it's the most likely probability but ... I'm still totally ready to ship Rachel and Peter as long as it lasts Embarressed! .

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:At some point tptb are going to put the kibosh on the girls fav to get the fir laugh out loud IA that it's most likely that the confident, aggressive, big man on campus wins the gal once again this round too.

laugh out loud Agree! At some point, they have to break the pattern they've started. Maybe this year? Nahhhh..

But seriously though, a lot of stock is going into date order and the epi5 1:1 guy being F1. Before Jef? This was a baaaad sign. DOA. And then they started the pattern. At some point, the pattern will end and we go back to like epi3 1:1 date being the guy, or whatever, like it was before Jef.

This pattern really bugs. It's like the laziest aspect of show patterns and really makes me duh . Having the lead's favorite get a date on a different early ep each season is literally the easiest thing they could possible plan, but for some reason do the opposite. scratch Used to be ep 3, now been ep 5 for so long. I'm really hoping this season is the switch up.

SeekAny wrote:I'm going Peter as final one and Bryan the final 2 chemistry edit and possible next bachelor. He would give the producers the show they want.

There was just something in the way she was looking at Peter during the Ellen show and Peter's attention was fully on her. Felt like there was something special there. There were a few more of those low key moments from pics of his hometown. My favorite was the one where no one was around and they were embracing on top of the capital building. Looks and embraces are harder to fake than a make out session, IMO. That's the difference I saw in her time w Peter and then with Bryan. Also, Peter seems like the guy who starts off reserved, but once you get to know him he's fun to be around.

These 2 things I keep coming back to and are what has me still hoping for a Peter Rach love story. whipped

mari wrote:That's the thing. SM is vilifying Bryan for that too quick of a response Ellen gaffe but I forsee this guy to quickly mend things with the house and with Rachel to not really be a "villain". Eric saying "get my name out of your mouths" is a more house-alienating thing than Brian's guy to guy ribbing comment.

I just get the feeling that Bryan is smart and really doesn't fit the TB good vanilla Sean/sexy bad Juan Pablo mold. He probably might just add good old fashioned personality to the screen. When is the last time we've seen that?

I agree with the bolded. They might not even show the sloppy seconds comment on the edited show depending on their story for Bryan. If he comes across really charming night one and his initital impression is good with viewers, that comment might come across as more lighthearted and funny and a goof, but not a defining moment for him. I get the impression that Eric could not necessarily be a villain edit, but be a drama with the guys edit. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by emusha Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:40 pm

@mercieme oh interesting! I actually can see Josiah as a contender despite his new job though that will make him less likely to go on the show as you said -- his pics made it seem like he might enjoy the limelight.
I can't see Will or Alex being bach - I can see Alex but he's also not the "vanilla" guy
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:07 pm

reason wrote:Maybe they will announce the Bachelor early just like how they did for Rachel and we will know who it is.

Reply posted in the Bachelor speculation thread here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:19 pm

Why doesn't anyone think Eric will either be F1 or the Bachelor?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:20 pm

I don't think this is the case. I do think this is a possibility as likely as the others.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:21 pm

Duke702 wrote:Why doesn't anyone think Eric will either be F1 or the Bachelor?

I just don't think she's that into him. & I don't think TPTB will go with back to back black leads. I wouldn't mind either scenario though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:38 pm

I think there's a decent chance he could be tb actually imo but I don't think Rachel is super into him compared to how she seems to be with Peter and Bryan who she seems more drawn to based on her pics/vids with them during dates
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:42 pm

I personally enjoy TP more than 'Ette and I think the ratings are generally higher so a MOC might be a good thing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:43 pm

I think he could be F1. Haven't seen anything that would make me think otherwise.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I personally enjoy TP more than 'Ette and I think the ratings are generally higher so a MOC might be a good thing.

I always enjoy 'ette way more. Mostly because I never like the male leads. The only male lead I actually liked as an individual was Jason.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:50 pm

I always like the Bachelorette better because I see the ladies really looking for someone to settle down with. The men dont fight and good eye candy. Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 57 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:54 pm

I like Eric and would love to see him as either F1 or the Bachelor. I also think he is very invested based on what has been sleuthed and genuine and "himself" as Millsy said. Based on him getting a date in Ep 6 though I don't think the stats point to him as F1 but I will pleasantly surprised if he is.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 72 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 64 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover