SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 58 of 72 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 65 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:54 pm

I don't see the show going with two people of color back-to-back. I wouldn't mind, just don't see them doing that. It would invite two very similar story lines... and I just think they will go back to basics for Bach22. White guy. Probably of the vanilla Sean Lowe/Ben Higgins variety.

I suppose Eric could be F1. As people have stated, it seems she has more chemistry with P&B in what little we have, but like who knows. I say he has a better chance at F1 than the Bach. Still think he's loveable F2 or 3 though.

Oh. And Bachelorette >>>>>>>>>> The Bachelor. For so many reasons.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:03 pm

Regarding Peter, I just don't see it and never have and never saw much from Rachel on Ellen to indicate she was as I think she was focused on Bryan on Ellen, even standing next to B.

I think Peter is on par with Eric when it comes to connection and both of them more invested - or at least acting so from what's been sleuthed.

If Peter is not F1 then I think he is doing the Ben H thing to get to be next lead, while if Eric is not F1 I think it is more like Nick who was invested but not reciprocated the same.

With Bryan I think it's a whole other story... I think Rachel is invested and initiating with him and I won't be surprised if Bryan is the only one she is this way with. I will be shocked if Bryan is not F1.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:14 pm

sosleepy wrote:I don't see the show going with two people of color back-to-back. I wouldn't mind, just don't see them doing that. It would invite two very similar story lines... and I just think they will go back to basics for Bach22. White guy. Probably of the vanilla Sean Lowe/Ben Higgins variety.

why would the story lines be very similar? I think Eric would be very different from Rachel as an individual and I think he'll have the "heartbroken but looking for a new love" story vs. Rachel's career woman who's now ready to find her guy
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:35 pm

@AllAboutLove its interesting because I actually thought Rachel's focus was on Will and Peters side most of the time during Ellen, definitely a lot of glances towards that side through out imo.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:59 pm

Carine wrote:@AllAboutLove its interesting because I actually thought Rachel's focus was on Will and Peters side most of the time during Ellen, definitely a lot of glances towards that side through out imo.

You are correct! I didn't see a focus on Bryan except for when he made that crazy comment! Her eyes were on Peter the majority of the time. IMHO
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:20 pm

Everyone sees different things which makes it great IMO. I could be entirely wrong and that's totally fine with me as I am just giving an opinion which I understand is in the minority and again, if Bryan is not F1 I will be surprised because IMO comparing all that has been sleuthed so far, especially with Bryan getting Ep 5 date and possibly FIR as well as their HTD pics, I don't see anything comparable to that with Peter.

jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:34 pm

Carine wrote:@AllAboutLove its interesting because I actually thought Rachel's focus was on Will and Peters side most of the time during Ellen, definitely a lot of glances towards that side through out imo.

I agree and just as a fun reminder and to decorate the thread, there were the great caps @emusha made (from P.11 in Peter's thread).  It's so cute how Rachel is staring at Peter while Will is talking (IMO).  I also just noticed looking at these again Peter's grin at Rachel after their hug.

emusha wrote:@Kashathediva Thanks for sharing!

Since this convo about this guy and Rachel from the interactions on Ellen has been happening in other threads wanted to bring over

all my screen shots from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvwO9kv5xig

RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 58 Screen18

Hug:
my screenshots
RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 58 Screen19
RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 58 Screen21
RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 58 Screen20

RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 58 Screen15
RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 58 Screen16
RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 58 Screen13
RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 58 Screen12

RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 58 Screen11

Here is a zoomed in version - Rachel was looking over at Peter in the midst of Ellen discussing what's coming up and every one else focusing on Ellen
screenshot by @cmarci93
RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 58 Screen31

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:37 pm

IMO , I just get a cocky vibe from Bryan from the Ellen date and his selfies. But I guess I could change my mind. Just from the vibes I'm getting, I think Eric might win and Peter will be the bachelor or vice versa. I get kind of Josh vibes from Bryan. Jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:38 pm

^ I never saw the last SC as that of Rachel looking at Peter but her looking at Will based on comparing her eyes to when she is looking at Peter in the SC with Ellen with the mic and Rachel's eyes are at a different angle IMO. Then again it could be camera angle but just me I don't see it as definitive that Rachel is looking at Peter in that last SC. Then again, even if she was, I don't think that for me outweighs Bryan and the interaction and what has been sleuthed so far IMHO.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:51 pm

@AllAboutLove IA totally, that's how I see it as well. When watching it in full screen, and I watched it several times, that's how I see it as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:59 pm

Based on the info that Will didn't have a 1:1 and didn't get very far I think it's some supporting evidence that Rachel wasn't giving heart eyes to Will during the Ellen show but to Peter IMHO. IMO it is more likely she would be catching Peter's eye, someone from her F4 who she has a strong romantic and flirtatious connection with right after his first date. The fact is that Peter had just come off his 1:1 with Rachel right before the Ellen date. All JMO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:06 am

@emusha I second that opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 72 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 65 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover