SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 Empty Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:08 pm

All other Fan Threads here

Continue #23 here

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:Sorry for slight off topic here-
On sunday night I watched on uk tv as they aired the latest ep of the Chris Soules season (yes that's how far behind). Who should pop up but Andi - being interviewed ny CH over her recent broken engagement. I will not say any more on her here. The following night I re watched Nick & Vanessa's proposal & then today watched DWTS Rumba where they both danced. What a contrast. It made me really appreciate how far Nick has journeyed and fought to get to his happy ever after. Wow. I admire his strength and his heart is healed and happy at last from what I can see.
Glowing. His eyes have looked so happy and alive in the last few interviews I have seen.
All imho.

notarose wrote:This post is about me rofl
OK, it's really about my new avatar.  I beatingheart it.  The way her hair flows ... like 0 G but grounded or when they shared breath in Bimini underneath the sea.
About last night,  PINKHEART everything about their kiss.  It had all the same qualities of their WI GD 1-1 time or the cool pool plunge in Lapland - Nick's sense of play equally matched by Vanessa deliciously resulting in their "something special".

happydays wrote:Nick is shaving his beard for next week says rob mills.

Source : sound cloud bachelor live episode 14 podcast

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:09 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Nooooo I'm not ready for no beard Nick yet. Why do the men always have to shave for disney night? I remember Val and Maks did so few seasons back.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:18 pm

notarose wrote:This post is about me rofl
OK, it's really about my new avatar.  I beatingheart it.  The way her hair flows ... like 0 G but grounded or when they shared breath in Bimini underneath the sea.
About last night,  PINKHEART everything about their kiss.  It had all the same qualities of their WI GD 1-1 time or the cool pool plunge in Lapland - Nick's sense of play equally matched by Vanessa deliciously resulting in their "something special".

I was going to say, I'm loving the new avatar! That moment was equal parts love and lust, just as Nick and Peta alluded to when they were taking about the Rumba. I'm not surprised that a number of people on SM missed the story of the dance, but I thought it was great that the ending showed that love and lust can totally coexist. Some people would have preferred him to go over to Vanessa and hug her or plant a simple peck on her lips, but that would've seemed so incongruous, IMO. A hug or a peck, while sweet, certainly wouldn't have made that big of an impact so I'm glad #teambabygotbach went for it.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:25 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Nooooo I'm not ready for no beard Nick yet. Why do the men always have to shave for disney night? I remember Val and Maks did so few seasons back.

I know! I love the beard. laugh out loud laugh out loud He has never been without a beard around Vanessa right? This is going to be a new experience for her as well. Hugesmile cheeky

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:36 pm

coolangel wrote:I know! I love the beard. laugh out loud laugh out loud He has never been without a beard around Vanessa right? This is going to be a new experience for her as well. Hugesmile cheeky

All JMO

Luckily beards grow fast! I think V will tease him a bit. giggling Or maybe she'll love it
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:36 pm

I don't want him to shave, but then again he will probably look much younger.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:42 pm

I'm looking forward to it. Bearded Nick looks hotter but beardless Nick looks younger and sweeter.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:42 pm

Soon...  cheeky
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 316rfcx

https://instagram.com/p/uTbkGuMw5l/
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:43 pm

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 Image67
Heading home. We had so much fun with you Vanessa! Sad to say goodbye. We love you and thanks for the lift.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSw2MHmB2bp/

Last edited by notarose on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:43 pm

Aww! Can't wait for V to officially be a Viall.  group hug  :inlove  

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 Img_5625
Source

ETA: @notarose, Jinx! bestbud!
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:47 pm

happydays wrote:I'm looking forward to it. Bearded Nick looks hotter but beardless Nick looks younger and sweeter.

Me too. I like sexy bearded Nick but can't wait to see the fresh faced Nick who I became a fan even before Andi's season started three years ago.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:51 pm

That's a sweet thank you IG. Those girls are the cutest.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14