SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:04 am

I seriously can't get enough of these videos.  wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 3 1f60d It must be such a great feeling for Olivia and Bella to finally see their brother happy in love and have such a goofball and lovable future sis-in-law.  heartbeat  heartbeat Vanessa fits right in with the Vialls IMO.  yes

Love the bond Vanessa has with them! ❤️ #nickviall #vanessagrimaldi by @nickandvanessaupdates
Source

Awwh... Soon to be sister in law bonding!  wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 3 1f602  wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 3 1f499  #nickviall #vanessagrimaldi by @nickandvanessaupdates
Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by Mgrissom Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:33 am

Nick has gone from not talking about a wedding at all at AFTR and post show interviews to answering questions about a wedding in their future in one short month.   My guess is they will soon be planning their wedding.

Last edited by Mgrissom on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:12 am; edited 2 times in total

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:04 am

Mgrissom wrote:Nick has gone from not talking about a wedding at all at AFTR and post show interviews to answering questions about a wedding in their future in one short month.   My guess is they will soon bed planning their wedding.
bestbud!  I was just thinking the same thing.  First he says "walk before you run" then "yes, a wedding in due time" and now it's about when they get to the point of setting a date they will plan what they want and if someone wants to televise it then fine.  Yep, 4 weeks of cohabitation has certainly relaxed Nick in terms of being more generous about sharing little personal details.
I also think little things like captioning his IG pic of the dance kiss with "Thanks Love" speaks to how secure he feels. Perhaps when V is in Montreal next month she will give another interview and drop a hint Smiley as to where their thinking is at.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:32 am

Had a random thought but the first time Vanessa actually saw Nick was beardless on Andi's season!

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:43 am

happydays wrote:Had a random thought but the first time Vanessa actually saw Nick was beardless on Andi's season!
True.
Now kissing him beardless would be another first Hugesmile

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:59 am

notarose wrote:
Mgrissom wrote:Nick has gone from not talking about a wedding at all at AFTR and post show interviews to answering questions about a wedding in their future in one short month.   My guess is they will soon bed planning their wedding.
bestbud!  I was just thinking the same thing.  First he says "walk before you run" then "yes, a wedding in due time" and now it's about when they get to the point of setting a date they will plan what they want and if someone wants to televise it then fine.  Yep, 4 weeks of cohabitation has certainly relaxed Nick in terms of being more generous about sharing little personal details.
I also think little things like captioning his IG pic of the dance kiss with "Thanks Love" speaks to how secure he feels. Perhaps when V is in Montreal next month she will give another interview and drop a hint Smiley as to where their thinking is at.
Also, in the Facebook Q&A there was a question ”will you have a special first dance for your wedding”. First he asked “do you mean Peta or me?” (I think it was for Peta actually), but then he immediately said YES! :yes:

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:29 am

notarose wrote:wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 3 Image67
Heading home. We had so much fun with you Vanessa! Sad to say goodbye. We love you and thanks for the lift.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSw2MHmB2bp/

@notarose love, love, love, your new avatar. clapping!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:34 am

I really hope he gets his business launched soon. When that is providing him a means of income, I'm sure Nick will be ready to get married and start a family.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:19 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I wonder if V got her work visa approved? Can you earn money in the US if you don't have a work visa? Either that or Jade gave her a lesson in how to schill and spelled out what she's missing monetarily!

I wondered too since after the ATFR they mentioned a few times they were working on paperwork. If they started that in Nov/Dec, it's possible she now in fact can earn income in USD.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I wonder if V got her work visa approved? Can you earn money in the US if you don't have a work visa? Either that or Jade gave her a lesson in how to schill and spelled out what she's missing monetarily!

I wondered too since after the ATFR they mentioned a few times they were working on paperwork. If they started that in Nov/Dec, it's possible she now in fact can earn income in USD.

Not positive but I think she can "work" through SM as a Canadian while still being a "tourist" in LA. Her accounts were started in Canada so that's where taxes would be paid. In fact, that may have been why she hired a Montreal SM media consultant before she left and also did catalog work and photoshoots for Montreal companies. It sets a foundation for being able to go this route as opportunity arises.
She has thus far done very little while in LA (the luggage shoot - a US company? - appears to have been done before she moved as was anything attached to Montreal) which is surprising, not because she is a Bach alumni, but because a teaching salary is not very high so I don't imagine she has big bucks stashed away thus making Nick the sole income earner in the family.  Remember Nick paid for the groceries while she carried the bags giggling  Plus she is working on a charity which may or may not give her a salary as CEO - depends on whether the charity has financial backers. It is Montreal registered so no work visa issue.
As a couple, they appear to have decided to be low key at this point with shilling even though it could be profitable or even just give Vanessa some of her own spending money.  I know from V's IG comment section that several businesses have written they DMed her.  
IMO she can shill, perhaps even do catalog work, if she wants as a Canadian until her tourist visa time expires which would give her earnings until she requires a work or fiancé visa to remain in the States.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:05 pm

notarose wrote:

Well, now we also know what he thinks about their wedding reception dance.  giggling  hearthumbsup

As for which of the pair will bring the best moves to their wedding reception, Viall said it "depends on the dance."

"I think in freestyle I might have her," he admitted, "but if its ballroom she would smoke me."

http://www.etonline.com/tv/214913_nick_viall_dishes_on_recruiting_fiancee_vanessa_grimaldi_for_sexy_shirtless_dwts_performance/
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:22 pm

How they spend their downtime:
Cook together, watch movies, go for walks
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/04/12/bachelor-star-nick-viall-dishes-on-new-life-with-fiancee-vanessa.html

Might sound simplistic but I really enjoy walking in the evening.  It's a great way to have conversations compared to being at home. Different in a good way IMO Smiley  Cooking together is something my parents have always done when their schedules allow.  It's their daily bonding ritual.
I like this life N&V are building. It has a nice ebb & flow.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14