SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by notarose Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:27 pm

Thinking about N&V's timeline

During the airing of the show
- they spent 10 consecutive days together in Toronto. That was first revealed by a TO media outlet but Nick later verified. This, in addition to seeing each other as is typical for new Bach couples.

By the time of ATFR weekend they had already made decisions
- Vanessa left her job
- Vanessa had already begun the groundwork for her charity
- Nick had signed on to DWTS and delayed the launch of his online business
- Vanessa brought enough luggage (pic of her at the airport surfaced) to accommodate her move to LA which began immediately
- they talked about "paperwork", related to V being Canadian, being underway in order to not be time restricted

Since DWTS began
- they will plan their own wedding, when ready, and are not counting on it being televised (also means no "queue")
- talk about wedding dance

Kinda exhausted just typing all the decisions they have managed to make in this short a time especially since it was a long distance relationship when most of the decisions were made - life altering decisions. Despite all that, Nick said in today's interview that there are lots of "ups" and that they are getting stronger every day.
Like many in this thread, IMO DWTS has been the best thing ever.  It allows them to relax a little given how many decisions they have already made since getting engaged.  It affords them fun, excitement, something new to share (Nick learning to dance and V helping him with his homework) but it also gives them some time to breath and just luxuriate in what they've already decided - setting up their LA home, walking the neighborhood together, evenings shared cooking together and chilling on the couch, or spending time with friends/visitors.  
I think this is the best kind of "slow" Smiley ... and well earned after all the changes they initiated to get where they are today. Wonderfully grounded JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:36 pm

Julie81 wrote:https://youtu.be/lmNYGJWLuNg

https://youtu.be/wPRlPbr4iSE

great interview. Thanks for sharing

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:08 pm

@notarose Thanks for the recap. Those are serious decisions to be making especially so early when you don't really know the person! That tells me just how much they cared for each other early on, which we know, and going forward.

Vanessa has been a tremendous support for him, and he takes every opportunity he can from the interviews I've seen, to mention her in some way shape or form.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:18 pm

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 6 Image72

V's snapchat.
Aw, so different from Montreal.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:23 pm

Yay!!!!! I was waiting for that!!! haha!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 6 31520324

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:20 pm

Hi! I feel Nick's Rumba was his best dance yet! Please like to ask if anybody knows how he is doing with the votes? I voted online. I pray he makes it to the finals! I also like to ask if there is a video clip of Nick's fox news interview?

I'm glad Vanessa and Nick's family are getting along great! I hope Nick & Vanessa's wedding is televised or if they can have their own reality show kind of like Ben & Lauren! I can't wait for Nick as Pinocchio! I know I'm one of the very few to say, but hope to see him clean shaven! laugh out loud! Why are people over at the DWTS forum think Nick doesn't have a chance to win, I find him to be the best/underrated dancer on the show! handwave
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:25 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:IMO, you'll see him one week without beard, the next week alot of scruff. It will not take long to appear again. That's why most men have to shave everyday.
I hope so mprssdbyu . Words of comfort. Cant believe I'm sentimental over a beard. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 6 3806527698
Everything is changing so fast & now the beard. Well , I guess it is Spring after all. Embrace the new life - take it all on the chin.  
Bieber better watch out when that razor comes out.
peace & beatingheart
Ps- People saying Ryan Reynolds are so wrong, I see it but Nick is far better looking! Nick's eyes are soooooo  - puppy dog brown eyes kill me every time.
Imo

I agree. Nick is soo much better looking than Ryan Reynolds! I also wonder if Nick considers giving acting a try? I think he has a very handsome charming screen presence! cheerleader
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:38 pm

I wonder what Nick is going to do after DWTS?  He has so much charisma and he is adorable imo.  I will miss him on my tv.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:48 pm

mistygracie74 wrote:Hi! I feel Nick's Rumba was his best dance yet! Please like to ask if anybody knows how he is doing with the votes? I voted online. I pray he makes it to the finals! I also like to ask if there is a video clip of Nick's fox news interview?

I'm glad Vanessa and Nick's family are getting along great! I hope Nick & Vanessa's wedding is televised or if they can have their own reality show kind of like Ben & Lauren! I can't wait for Nick as Pinocchio! I know I'm one of the very few to say, but hope to see him clean shaven! laugh out loud! Why are people over at the DWTS forum think Nick doesn't have a chance to win, I find him to be the best/underrated dancer on the show! handwave

I don't think there was a video clip of the interview with Fox News. I believe it was just an interview with no video. As for another reality show....I'm on the fence on that one. If it's like Happily Ever After Ben and Lauren or whatever the name of their show was, I'll hate it. And the fact I don't even know the name of their show says a lot too b/c I was so excited about it when it was first airing!!! I couldn't wait for it to start. Until it actually started and I was so completely disappointed in how fake it was. I just don't want that type of scripted fakeness for Nick and Vanessa. I'm not opposed to a reality show i don't think (haven't made up my mind yet) but please please please, if there is one in the future, I hope and pray it's not Happily Ever After!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:02 am

Reality shows are never reality. So much as I like them and would enjoy watching them, I always think it's a mistake for couples to put their relationship on television. Yes I do see the irony in that statement based on how they met.

But that's even more reason why I feel it's best to now take the relationship away from the cameras. If they want to do something entertainment wise like hosting a show, etc. that's fine. But reality show about their relationship/life, I say hell no. But that's just my opinion.

I loved the Access Hollywood interview but was a little bummed when Nick said Vanessa probably worries too much about not wanting to intrude on their rehearsals because it made me think she's making the hateful comments about her being clingy, not trusting Nick, always present, etc. get to her. And so maybe she's trying really hard to not give that impression to him.

I may be reading WAY too much into it but I've just seen so many b.s. comments about that it just made me wonder and hope that she's not letting it get her down.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:04 am

Thanks to everyone for posting the pics and videos. yes
I particularly like the instagram from the airport.
Vanessa is glowing, looking so happy and she is clearly accepted (and loved) by Nick's family. Beautiful.
Makes me happy!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:41 am

Hard to say what's next.

One thing glaringly different is that N&V haven't posted pics with other Bach Nation peeps since getting engaged - just nonpermanent vid.  Posting pics with alumni historically is a way to "share fan bases" and they have intentially avoided this.  Doing so would create the bandwagon that others use to piggyback off of. Some friendships from "that world" continue as evidenced by invites to DWTS and said vid but overall they IMO are not marketing themselves as Bach alumni at this time.  IMO they are carving out their own couple brand apart from the franchise. That they would be viewed by fans/media as Bach-related is unavoidable/understood (it's only been a month since the season ended) however they themselves always speak in the present and only address the past when asked.

That says to me that they as a couple are not very interested in further opportunity via tptb. There was the statement about "wedding special" however Des & Chris took that route of planning on their own and tptb didn't get involved.  Also Nick mentioned not wanting further tv opportunities that involve his love life. In the future, as long as Nick remains under Bach contract, there will likely be obligatory appearances - Rachel's ATFR perhaps or guesting like Janner on BIP (but Carly and Evan could do that instead).

I've also noticed that thus far N&V haven't attended any events other Bach alumni go to and while the season aired Nick didn't attend much.  Unlike Ben, Nick was a no show at the Rose Parade.  Girls from his season went instead as an example.  He does seem interested in the MTV award show as per Twitter.

Based on their SM, they are all about DWTS and each other.  Next I expect they will promote his new business and her charity.  After that, should be interesting. Anyway, that how I see the signs at the moment Smiley

@lleyki I think Nick has always been savvy and he put that comment out there to drive home the point that the garbage about her is made up crap.  His way of defending her without sounding defensive.  JMO

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14