SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by lleyki Sun May 07, 2017 1:12 am

I bet her agent helped her decide what to wear. V doesn't have a great deal of experience with this kind of stuff, I know I would want HELP!

While I can see her getting professionally styled for such a high fashion event, I wouldn't underestimate her ability to do it on her own because she styled herself on The Bachelor and I thought she looked pretty amazing there. I was particularly impressed at how good she was at picking simple pieces that were very inexpensive but managed to look like really expensive designer wear with how perfectly they fit her body and curves. Vanessa definitely strikes me as someone who knows what works well for her body.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 07, 2017 1:13 am

Nick and Vanessa are such a stunning couple! They have a glamour and sexiness to them that is so unique and rare.
I honestly don't think I've ever seen a couple before from this franchise that has such star power imo. They both just have *it*  beatingheart

Race to Erase MS Gala. » #nickviall » #vanessagrimaldi » @nickviall » @vanessagrimaldi30 » #bachelornation » #thebachelor » #nickandvanessa » @bachelorabc » #dwts by @nickviallandvanessagrimaldi
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun May 07, 2017 1:22 am

Aww....cute pic.  I couldn't get it to embed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTxPnDFDVkZ/?taken-by=vanessaandnickviall
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun May 07, 2017 1:25 am

So I didn't imagine that picture. I know I saw this right after Vanessa's IG video where she jokingly referred to Nick as Waldo because of his stripped shirt. But literally seconds later, it was gone.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sun May 07, 2017 1:29 am

lleyki wrote:So I didn't imagine that picture. I know I saw this right after Vanessa's IG video where she jokingly referred to Nick as Waldo because of his stripped shirt. But literally seconds later, it was gone.

It's still there.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun May 07, 2017 1:37 am

happydays wrote:
lleyki wrote:So I didn't imagine that picture. I know I saw this right after Vanessa's IG video where she jokingly referred to Nick as Waldo because of his stripped shirt. But literally seconds later, it was gone.

It's still there.

Okay, well then my Instagram is going crazy because it's not showing up on my timeline. I clicked on Vanessa's account and it's not there, same with Nick. It's not even on the fan created account. Probably just a weird glitch on my page.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sun May 07, 2017 1:52 am

lleyki wrote:
happydays wrote:

It's still there.

Okay, well then my Instagram is going crazy because it's not showing up on my timeline. I clicked on Vanessa's account and it's not there, same with Nick. It's not even on the fan created account. Probably just a weird glitch on my page.

Sorry, it's on her story so will not appear in your timeline.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 07, 2017 2:01 am

Stacia620 wrote:Aww....cute pic.  I couldn't get it to embed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTxPnDFDVkZ/?taken-by=vanessaandnickviall

Is this link for embedding the same as yours?

http://ctrlq.org/instagram/

I have been having trouble with it for the last few days. Does anyone know of any other links that do the same?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun May 07, 2017 2:12 am

Yes. That's the same link. I don't know of any others.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun May 07, 2017 2:31 am

nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 51 Screen15
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun May 07, 2017 5:52 am

Nick looks tired. Hopefully they can get away from all this "star" stuff for a while and just be themselves.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sun May 07, 2017 11:06 am

Nick looks content and relaxed. He's a pretty simple guy, so I imagine btwn the Bachelor and DWTS he is okay financially and is not dependent on The Polished Gent for income. Vanessa seems to bring out the best in him, and they seem to have a comfortable living arrangement. Having both lived singly for many years, I'm sure there are adjustments, but they both seem content. Per her IG story, she was out last night for a birthday celebration. Can someone tell us who she was with?

He does not have a great big natural smile like Vanessa. When he looks into the camera it's mostly that serious, stoic face. But when he looks at Vanessa, the smile comes out. I love looking at the Orange Carpet video, because you can instantly see his face light up and smile, when he looks at her. And the approving look Vanessa gives when he is by himself is priceless.

I hope we get to see them again tonight nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 51 1f600

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14