SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by Skates Wed May 17, 2017 11:45 am

coolangel wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BUK-2wgDqvk/?taken-by=nickviall

Dropped babe off at the airport today. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 65 1f61e by @nickviall

Can't wait for the reunion when Nick goes to Montreal!  heartbeat heartbeat

I think Vanessa is helping Nick cleans up his eyebrows...the curve is similar to hers and they look really neat, but still manly...I love it...I have always thought Nick's eyebrows are a little bit bushier...I always envy people who can handle their eyebrows...I can never do it... Lol!!...The eyebrows structure can totally change how the face looks...    Smiley Smiley

Last edited by Skates on Wed May 17, 2017 12:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by Stacia620 Wed May 17, 2017 12:03 pm

I hope he's not messing with his eyebrows. I liked them the way were. More manly.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed May 17, 2017 3:08 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I want Nissa babies! :babies:

IA! Don't know about Nick and Vanessa but I am ready for some Nissa babies! laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed May 17, 2017 9:56 pm

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Wed May 17, 2017 10:04 pm

Thank you - great interview!

Also, Vanessa has posted several snippits of the show her students put on - it is May 17th. I'm sorry Nick missed it, but her snap chats and IG posts gave us a good feel of what it was like. She hasn't been with them in so long, I'm sure seeing it was a reminder of the life she left behind.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Great interview! I love how he looks at her when she's talking. laugh out loud and he makes sure he add's Vanessa's charity to the conversation now. laugh out loud

Love the French greeting to Robert.

Nick says he'll be going back and forth. I wonder how long Vanessa will stay in Montreal. It would be good for her to spend time with her students friends and family, and not using up her US days.

She has a very distinct English French Italian accent, like many Montrealers have.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed May 17, 2017 10:24 pm

Zaynab wrote:

I really love watching them together they just flow so well in conversations and roll with the punches. It is a dual relationship, both having their own individual things while also enjoying each other as equals in a relationship. IMO

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed May 17, 2017 11:22 pm

I forgot the show was tonight..... I guess U2 didn't show then. :-(
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed May 17, 2017 11:56 pm

The video Vanessa posted on her IG just brought tears to my eyes. The bond she has with her former students is so beautiful to watch. Those students adore her to death! ❤️
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 12:05 am

I'm sorry I can't bring it over. It's not working for me.

That was the sweetest. She hugs all the students, they are so happy she's home.

This is the message at the bottom.

vanessagrimaldi30 Witnessing the strength, talent, hard work and dedication that went into tonight's play, reminds me how much my quality of life has improved since I started teaching. As my students share and sing the message of "all we need is love", let's continue to help spread the word! #allyouneedislove #proud #galileo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUN6ncJhxpm/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu May 18, 2017 12:41 am

That video and her caption really shows the type of person Vanessa is deep in her soul. She has a genuine sweet spirit. Nick is very lucky! I hope he realizes just how lucky he is!! "She's definitely a keeper!"
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu May 18, 2017 1:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:vanessagrimaldi30 Witnessing the strength, talent, hard work and dedication that went into tonight's play, reminds me how much my quality of life has improved since I started teaching. As my students share and sing the message of "all we need is love", let's continue to help spread the word! #allyouneedislove #proud #galileo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUN6ncJhxpm/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

Source

I heartbeat the video! Vanessa is such a beautiful soul. The emotions and love which her students have for her is a true reflection of what a noble and amazing person she is. People can fake and say nice things but it would be impossible IMO for so many students to fake their love for her. That says it all IMO. heartbeat heartbeat

I am so happy the performance went well based on the IG Stories. So Proud of Vanessa, her students, coworkers and the entire team at Galileo! :claphands :claphands
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14