SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by Brill Fri May 19, 2017 12:26 pm

happydays wrote:Couple of clips of V: http://globalnews.ca/montreal/videos/

also check out her IG story, her co-host's and lori krebs'. V's snapchat also features her no better you team.

Seems like most people instantly love vanessa when they meet her.

Love all the clips but my favorite was when they were asking her about Nick.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 67 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 19, 2017 12:34 pm

I didn't realize there were more links@"leselihau". Thanks for posting! @blueblues

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 19, 2017 12:45 pm

I absolutely love her ! She chose to be at her students performance instead of DWTS finale, and that says something to me about her heart, passion and commitment!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri May 19, 2017 12:58 pm

Check out jbenizri and laura_casella IG stories as well! Vanessa's so cute doing the weather segment and singing some Spice Girls haha
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 19, 2017 1:53 pm

She is so articulate and well spoken. A natural in front of the camera and LOVED how girl just chowed down on the food.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Fri May 19, 2017 2:29 pm

Love Vanessa! Nick chose so well. The foundation guy also looked very impressed with her, hehe! She would actually probably make a really good host or spokesperson of some sort, all the more wonderful to see her want to do something meaningful.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri May 19, 2017 2:35 pm

She was awesome! She's so natural and charming. I just love her! Can't wait for Nick to join her.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri May 19, 2017 6:08 pm

Wow she was basically hosting the whole show & starring as a guest too. What a natural.
Loved how little the focus was on getting 'the gossip' on her relationship. The focus was all on her new foundation. Just great to see. Also loving her hair like this, more of a middle parting suits her better imo.
What a star. heartglasses

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri May 19, 2017 7:25 pm

Can we talk about how seriously impressive this woman is?! She nailed this appearance. She's a natural. She's absolutely gorgeous. But even more so what she's doing with this charity. She's putting a ton of time and effort into this, making connections, has a board already. Seeking legal help to make sure it's done right. My goodness, an adult from this franchise and just so impressive to me. You go girl!  Nick is a lucky guy. Get to Montreal and get grandmas cutlets soon!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri May 19, 2017 7:54 pm

Did I hear right, did she say nonna has a house in Florida?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri May 19, 2017 10:12 pm

Billysmom wrote:Did I hear right, did she say nonna has a house in Florida?

Her grandparents do have a house in Florida. Her uncle had posted about them getting ready to watch the second episode in Fort Lauderdale.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPEI4ERAL2W/?taken-by=lucianomercuri
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 19, 2017 10:12 pm

Yes I heard her say her Nonna has a house in Florida so she knows what brands of US Italian foods to purchase that are comparable to what she gets at home.

It's not uncommon for a Canadian to have a home in Florida. Now I want to know what part of Florida and if it's anywhere near to where I go. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14