SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri May 26, 2017 10:48 pm

notarose wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/ETCanada/status/868161963246755840

Vanessa vid above not the same as below

Thanks for posting this.....another example of the class Vanessa exudes. She is so poised.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by mindless Fri May 26, 2017 11:27 pm

Thanks for all the Vanessa clips! She seems so happy!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 26, 2017 11:54 pm

The insta story is take in a plane flying over land. The lyrics to the music playing is

let me feel like I'm the one who wants you, the only one who ...

I can't make out the first part, I have no idea who the artist is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 12:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The insta story is take in a plane flying over land. The lyrics to the music playing is

let me feel like I'm the one who wants you, the only one who ...

I can't make out the first part, I have no idea who the artist is.

The song is "Fans" By: Kings of Leon

and the part of the song he put up.. these are the lyrics.

And her hair do
He knows the lipstick kisses, oh, yeah that's the right move
Make me feel like I'm the one who moves you
The only one you see

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 27, 2017 12:20 am

beatingheart awwe how sweet!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 27, 2017 3:57 am

Vanessa is such a natural in interviews. It takes some people in this franchise ages to get that good and she was like that pretty much right off the bat. If she and Nick hadn't found one another, she would have made such a good Bachelorette.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 27, 2017 4:12 am

Sprite wrote:Vanessa is such a natural in interviews. It takes some people in this franchise ages to get that good and she was like that pretty much right off the bat. If she and Nick hadn't found one another, she would have made such a good Bachelorette.

I agree but I am so very happy she and Nick found each other. I really like her more and more after the show. Too bad tptb edited her insecure and bossy but I think if they didn't do so, the show would be over after their 1-1 date. I remember even the non spoilers said she's the one after ep. 3. Anyway, I have the feeling Nick is so over this franchise. Interestingly Nick mentioned Love Connection on Twitter but nothing about the bachelorette. I am curious to see if he will live tweet in the future.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat May 27, 2017 10:36 am

V made it through the season for one reason only.  Nick. IMO. She let all her emotions show. I didn't find her to be bossy as much as invested with her heart. She is a very passionate Italian French personality. V and N are alike in that they are all in when it comes to anything they take on.  It's one reason I think they make such a great couple. I truly believe they get each other more and more each day.
IMO, their different personality traits also feed one another. Nick has a calming effect on V. Nick feeds off V"s zest. I see it in his smile. I just do.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat May 27, 2017 11:05 am

I agree, sd and mprssd.... They both are "all in".....
How healing for nick after such public, humiliating rejections to have someone so sure of her feelings for him, someone so demonstrative both verbally and physically. How rotten of tptb to twist her words to make taking engagement/marriage seriously, and her agonizing worries that there were other girls there about whose relationships she could not know, seem like hesitation.
Truly hopeful for these two!!!

Looky at nicks insta https://www.instagram.com/p/BUmRe9_BXzn/?taken-by=nickviall
"Really enjoying the sights of Montreal"
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 27, 2017 11:26 am

Billysmom wrote:snipped

Looky at nicks insta https://www.instagram.com/p/BUmRe9_BXzn/?taken-by=nickviall
"Really enjoying the sights of Montreal"

This is adorable.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 76 18722651_305658253218466_5710939364050075648_n

nickviall Really enjoying the sights of Montreal Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 76 1f495

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 27, 2017 11:43 am

Awww! That photo says it all imo...that Nick just adores Vanessa and is falling more and more in love with her post-show.

Like Sharleen said, Nick has never looked at another human being the way he looks at V and I see that even more with Nick now.

They say that home is where the heart is and when it comes to Nick, it's like Vanessa is "home" to Nick  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat May 27, 2017 11:48 am

I was actually feeling sad for him this week, alone in LA after dwts was officially over.... No wonder he was busying himself with working on the move to their new place, gave him something concrete to do for their future together. But their time apart must've made for an awesome reunion!!!!! :-)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14