SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by mindless Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:12 pm

Even a good edit can't hide bad character in most cases.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:13 pm

reason wrote:
coolangel wrote:Question - Has a 'Ette ever chosen the villain/sleeper villain of her season or has it only happened on the Bachelor (Ben F choosing Courtney) ? I haven't followed since the beginning. Just curious. TYIA.

No the bachelorette has never chosen the villian before only Ben F that did that.  I am back and fort but I am still on the Peter train even it does not go to the end and he  becomes the bachelor.
JMO Bryan is the Corinne of this season then. He is also the first HTD. I'm so excited! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 16 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:16 pm

mindless wrote:Even a good edit can't hide bad character in most cases.

Is the bad character assessment for Bryan based on his comment on Ellen or something else? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:19 pm

reason wrote:
coolangel wrote:Question - Has a 'Ette ever chosen the villain/sleeper villain of her season or has it only happened on the Bachelor (Ben F choosing Courtney) ? I haven't followed since the beginning. Just curious. TYIA.
No the bachelorette has never chosen the villian before only Ben F that did that.  I am back and fort but I am still on the Peter train even it does not go to the end and he  becomes the bachelor.

Thanks @reason. yes

This is definitely interesting. I did get the 'The heart wants what it wants' vibe from Millsy's last podcast when he was talking about Rachel so it'll be interesting to see what kinda edit they give him/them if he ends up being F1. That first impression will be hard to overcome though IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:19 pm

I wish we didn't see the Ellen show date bc now we saw some comments that could make us think he's a villian but I'm also happy we saw the Ellen show date first bc it was edited by the Ellen crew and not the bachelor show crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:20 pm

reason wrote:

It might be a matter of opinion, but I always thought Vienna was the villain on Jake's season - not that he was a prince himself.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:22 pm

Honestly when i finally got around to watching the ellen bit, i was shocked that his shes a good kisser/ sloppy seconds comments were received so poorly. I took it as him joking around, nothing more. He was laughing, will was laughing, rachel was laughing, and even ellen was laughing. I definitely dont think those couple of minutes were enough to determine what kind of character he has imo.

Last edited by hae1001 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:25 pm

It rubbed me the wrong way as soon as I heard it, but it's not a large enough sample size to write him off completely IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:27 pm

We've had two bachelors (Ben F. and Jake) choose the villian, IMO.

As far as the Ette, I guess that would depend on ones definition of villian.   looking back at the last few seasons, the F1 hasn't been the most loved, but neither were true villains, IMO.  Jordan had his issues and was drug threw the mud with the rumors and crap and whatever happened at the poker game that James tattle about, but that's about it. And Shawn was just a jealous, angry, emotional mess.  Josh is a whole different story, but that all came out after.  So...

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:41 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:We've had two bachelors (Ben F. and Jake) choose the villian, IMO.

As far as the Ette, I guess that would depend on ones definition of villian.   looking back at the last few seasons, the F1 hasn't been the most loved, but neither were true villains, IMO.  Jordan had his issues and was drug threw the mud with the rumors and crap and whatever happened at the poker game that James tattle about, but that's about it. And Shawn was just a jealous, angry, emotional mess.  Josh is a whole different story, but that all came out after.  So...

JMO

Thanks @Ladybug82. IMO Looks like they didn't go out of their way to make the F1 more likable then IMO. Will be interesting to see what they do this time around if Bryan ends up being F1 since the Ellen video is already out there and most people on SM (from what I have seen) have written him off based on that IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:42 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
reason wrote:

It might be a matter of opinion, but I always thought Vienna was the villain on Jake's season - not that he was a prince himself.

O.M.G. I totally for got about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:44 pm

cmarci93 wrote:I wish we didn't see the Ellen show date bc now we saw some comments that could make us think he's a villian but I'm also happy we saw the Ellen show date first bc it was edited by the Ellen crew and not the bachelor show crew

The thing is on Ellen I did not see Rachel pay any attention to Bryan. Boy this show is gonna be interesting until the very end. Can someone put a spell on Rusty Snail so he dont find out the result. giggling giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle