SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:45 pm

Wow - that kiss def puts him at front runner status for me. Could it be Millsy comparing her season to Ali's goes beyond the F4 being really different from each other, but also that she's really into a sexy, latin guy a la Ali? He looks hot and Rachel looks into him ... he turned me off on Ellen, but does seem the kiss she was giddy about was prob Bryan and she sure was pretty smitten looking talking about that so .... serious F1 likelihood IMO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:48 pm

@relaxing The thing is, is he playing her or is he serious?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:49 pm

@Buckeye_Fan I agree she was one.  

@coolangel IMO, they didn't totally run the last few F1's over and turn them into roadkill but they didn't go out of their way to give them a great edit either.  Kind of a mixture of good and bad.  And pretty much like 98% of the board (IMO) wanted Jojo to pick anyone but Jordan because of sleuthed info, RS's trash talk and the edit.  But now, we know she chose wisely (IMO).  laugh out loud

So it will be interesting to me to see what kind of edit the villian and potential F1 gets this go round.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
@coolangel IMO, they didn't totally run the last few F1's over and turn them into roadkill but they didn't go out of their way to give them a great edit either.  Kind of a mixture of good and bad.  And pretty much like 98% of the board (IMO) wanted Jojo to pick anyone but Jordan because of sleuthed info, RS's trash talk and the edit.  But now, we know she chose wisely (IMO).  laugh out loud

So it will be interesting to me to see what kind of edit the villian and potential F1 gets this go round.

JMO

Haha! Had I been on the board back then, even I would have been in that 98%. laugh out loud One of the things that is interesting to me is that Bryan's 'Ette narrative is already out there due to the Ellen video, Millsy's sleeper villain statement and RS 'guessing' that Millsy was talking about Bryan. It would take some effort on TPTB's part to change that narrative if he ends up being F1 ( provided they want to change it and not just have a 'Ette first of Rachel picking the villain laugh out loud )

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:23 pm

@reason That's impossible. He is here with us reading and then posting on his site all along. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:41 pm

@Kashathediva Maybe we need to do a science to place Rusty Snail into a genie bottle until after the show is finish airing. giggling giggling cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:34 am

Amazing behind the scenes at #bachelorette during her abc Photoshoot in a sustom made dress by @randirahm for @therachlindsay Wait to see the fittings coming out soon. Jewelry by @suzannekalan & @carbonandhyde Gorgeous make up by @ginamo11 #bachelorette #bachelornation by @caryfetman
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:56 am

SLAY!

BTS with @therachlindsay for her promo shoot for #thebachelorette. I think I caught her serious side a couple times, which is very unusual. #makeup by me #stylist @caryfetman #hair @thechromastudio #bodyshimmer @spraydisole @tanmebox #skincare @glycelenekim #brushes @blenditbeautybrushes @bacheloretteabc @bachelorabc #foundation @temptu #lips @giorgioarmanibeauty #bachelornation #bacherloette by @ginamo11
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:53 am

reason wrote:@relaxing The thing is, is he playing her or is he serious?

I have the same question ! I hope that she not more into him that he is into her Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 17 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 17 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:54 am

Dessler wrote:SLAY!

BTS with @therachlindsay for her promo shoot for #thebachelorette. I think I caught her serious side a couple times, which is very unusual. #makeup by me #stylist @caryfetman #hair @thechromastudio #bodyshimmer @spraydisole @tanmebox #skincare @glycelenekim #brushes @blenditbeautybrushes @bacheloretteabc @bachelorabc #foundation @temptu #lips @giorgioarmanibeauty #bachelornation #bacherloette by @ginamo11

Ohhh !!! They really chose the perfect dress for her. She's stunning!

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 17 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 17 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:51 am

Looking gorgeous!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:16 pm

Did not know today is Rachel's Birthday. Happy Birthday Big Rach! beatingheart firework

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite clients ever! @therachlindsay Not based on your well deserved opportunity but for the simple beauty of being you and loving those you encounter without a second thought! Prime example of what beauty looks like shining from within .love you boo!!!! Gotta see you soon  #birthdaygirl #turnup #beauty #love #thebachelorette #bachelorette #makeupaddict #makeupjunkie #beauty #kindredspirits #effortless #effortlessstatement by @effortless_statement

Last edited by Dessler on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle