SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:05 pm

You guys! I wish!! I'm going to Milwaukee for the day tomorrow. I won't even be in town. laugh out loud

I mean, I'm biased but Rachel will love Madison. I don't know how anyone couldn't love it? laugh out loud 

This is all assuming they are actually coming to Madison tomorrow and not like Detroit or whatever.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:07 pm

cmarci93 wrote:From an annyomous source but the person says peter is a front runner

Wow. Rachel and I are really gonna be sister wives. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 28 3806527698

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Kelly10
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:07 pm

Curiosity will be getting the better of soon. LHM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:08 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:From an annyomous source but the person says peter is a front runner

Omg. Rachel is gonna move to Madison and I'm gonna have a core couple living in my (relatively small) city. laugh out loud 

I'm getting ahead of myself here. laugh out loud laugh out loud

More like he'd move to Dallas and you'd see them on holidays.  But still a little early to declare him the winner, IMO.

Umm, are you sure you have to be in Milwaukee tomorrow?  laugh out loud

Cousin's baby shower! laugh out loud My fam will really think I lost it if I skip out on this to ummm... stalk reality stars. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:10 pm

@sosleepy oh I am sorry but you could go for an early drive to see if you see any thing. A lost road or something rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:11 pm

If only you could send out a message so people can keep an eye out for the bachelor crew filming. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 28 3806527698

He will probably take her to a gym to show off his moves. Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:13 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Omg. Rachel is gonna move to Madison and I'm gonna have a core couple living in my (relatively small) city. laugh out loud 

I'm getting ahead of myself here. laugh out loud laugh out loud

More like he'd move to Dallas and you'd see them on holidays.  But still a little early to declare him the winner, IMO.

Umm, are you sure you have to be in Milwaukee tomorrow?  laugh out loud

Boo hiss! Dallas shmallas. They already have SeanCat and Jo^3! Give us RachPete! laugh out loud In all seriousness, usually (sadly) the girl moves. Rachel already lived in Milwaukee for school, so she is familiar with Wisconsin life already. Who knows. You never know.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:15 pm

@sosleepy let's wait to the end to see if she would move there after she chooses.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:17 pm

reason wrote:@sosleepy let's wait to the end to see if she would move there after she chooses.

Watch Peter isn't even in the F4. laugh out loud I get ahead of myself every time. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 28 3806527698
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:01 am

I love how much the girls from her season ride out for Rachel. All their Bday wishes to her are so cute and even the ones that haven't posted anything are in the comment section of the others talking about how much they love and miss her. They also clapped back at a couple trolls talking sh*t about Rachel. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:15 am

Yes ! Everybody seems to love her. I saw that Elan also posted a cute picture wishing her a happy birthday Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 28 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 28 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:32 am

TLTF wrote:Yes ! Everybody seems to love her. I saw that Elan also posted a cute picture wishing her a happy birthday Smiley

Aww! Astrid sent a message to her through Elan. From the comment section of the pic Elan posted

astridloch: Happy birthday big rach  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 28 1f49b
theyearofelan: @astridloch I also gave her your message Smiley
astridloch@theyearofelan you're amazing  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 28 1f495 thank you

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle