SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lips - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:32 pm

And they're holding hands :D

#TeamPeter lips - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 33 1f495
#TeamRachel lips - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 33 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

lips - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:33 pm

Matching outfits what the hell. Its like bachelorette canada again going walking in town. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:35 pm

#TeamPeter lips - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 33 1f495
#TeamRachel lips - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 33 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:35 pm

It looks like he's buying her something.

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:36 pm

I know it seems that Jack is written off, but IMO, there just isn't enough activity on his IG to write the guy off unless I am missing something.

So.....Imo, the guys still up for it could be:

Jack and Dean.....if that's the case, then could she be going directly from Madison to Colorado or Texas??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:37 pm

reason wrote:@maniluh I don't see what you see, but we all can't see the same things.

I don't mean that in a bad way. I think they like each other and you know how when the relationship is new and you just started dating you're sort of shy around each other? That's how I see them which is cute.

I also like that they're doing something normal. I can see them doing this on weekends if they end up together. But for selfish reasons, Peter for bachelor please. Haha

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:37 pm

Thanks for brining the pics over y'all. I really can't say anything about their chemistry from the pics though from the guys that I think that are remaining, Peter still has the best resume for the next Bachie IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:38 pm

maniluh wrote:
reason wrote:@maniluh I don't see what you see, but we all can't see the same things.

I don't mean that in a bad way. I think they like each other and you know how when the relationship is new and you just started dating you're sort of shy around each other? That's how I see them which is cute.

I also like that they're doing something normal. I can see them doing this on weekends if they end up together. But for selfish reasons, Peter for bachelor please. Haha

Haha no ! Peter as F1 giggling

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:39 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks for brining the pics over y'all. I really can't say anything about their chemistry from the pics though from the guys that I think that are remaining, Peter still has the best resume for the next Bachie IMO.

Bryan could be the Bachelor.

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:40 pm

reason wrote:@Aunties_Love Is Alex home?
IMO, Eric and Alex could be home. There are enough changes in Eric's to lead me to believe that. With Alex though....he is sharing IG's so hard to say but if you were to ask my gutt....I'd say both are home.

I also think that since there was only 1 number changed in a post and nothing else changed, IMO, Jack could still be there....Look at what happened in Jordan's IG and yet he was the F1. THen you look at what happened with Raven's posts, followers, etc....they changed drastically and she was F2.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:40 pm

:claphands Thanks to all the sluethers that does such a wonderful job of bring videos and photo here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle