SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:04 pm

umngirl wrote:According to RS they've now moved over to cask & Ale on state St. (Gosh I love and miss state st.)
@realitysteve (SPOILER): Rachel and Peter now over at Cask and Ale on State St.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 36 C-CyIVyVwAAvnDv?format=jpg&name=large
Also who are those girls ? I don't see peter

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:06 pm

I'm guessing, friends or family. They all are looking to the right of the picture so may be he's ordering.

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 36 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 36 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:06 pm

@cmarci93 Friends/family I think. Their attention is on something out of frame which I assume is Peter. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:08 pm

I wanna see a kissing picture ! That's why I think the kisss with Bryan was kinda forced bc they are dancing with camera around them so the only thing is to kisss

Peter and Rachel aren't just going to stop in a crowd just to kiss IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:13 pm

Well I don't think that we'll get any more pictures. Do they usually have a more private dinner date ? or meeting the family ?

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 36 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 36 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:13 pm

How convenient was it having the Madison farmers market the same day as his hometown date laugh out loud hope he bought something for her birthday

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:14 pm

Family it is
@realitysteve UPDATE: One of the girls Rachel was sitting w/ was Peter's sister-in-law. And to the horde out front of Cask & Ale, they left out the back.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 36 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 36 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:15 pm

umngirl wrote:Family it is
@realitysteve UPDATE: One of the girls Rachel was sitting w/ was Peter's sister-in-law. And to the horde out front of Cask & Ale, they left out the back.

So are they headed to his family next I wonder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:18 pm

Not surprised about them leaving out the back there was so many people and I am guessing they are heading to meet his family..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:20 pm

cmarci93 wrote:How convenient was it having the Madison farmers market the same day as his hometown date laugh out loud hope he bought something for her birthday

On one of the videos it looks like she or he was buying her something, so who knows Smiley

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:22 pm

I called the restaurant lmao and the lady hung up on me. I thought she would but it was still funny

Last edited by cmarci93 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:22 pm

Someone can CMIIW but I don't think they go straight to the parents. They usually go back to the hotel, change, whatever, then go to the parents. So it might be a few hours before that happens.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle