SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lips - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by TLTF Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:05 am

ReneeM wrote:I can't remember who but someone here raised the possibility that there's only 3 HTD and if Dean really is next, I'm tempted to agree. It would make sense. 3 HTD's, then a RC. F2 have a MTP in Dallas, then fly to wherever the FRC location is. Just another possibility.

3 HTD ? Do you remember what was the theory behind?

#TeamPeter lips - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 47 1f495
#TeamRachel lips - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 47 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

lips - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:25 am

Lets talk the first HTD was Thursday, 2nd was yesterday Saturday, so the 3rd will be tomorrow Monday, so will the 4th be on Wednesday and the RC Thursday?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:46 am

So I did some quick looking and there are no delta flight coming in from Madison or Milwaukee to aspen , probably bc it is a small airport. The flights that are flying into aspen are connection flight from Denver .
So I'm thinking she will fly into Denver and then fly untied to aspen or they might drive.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:52 am

Didn't Millsy say something about people being surprised by Rachel's F4? It just occurred to me that perhaps he just meant because none of them are black. Took me a week to even think about it, but it's just the kind of thing he would find shocking.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:04 am

Oh you're right! That may be it! I know that people are starting to talk about it on twitter. I'm not shock by it, if that the case. She is there to find love no matter the skin color, height or whatever. She is not there to please people. Im Team Peter but if Bryan is f1 I'll be team Bryan x Rachel for sur. Plus she said that she did not have a type. This is just her being herself. Imo

Last edited by TLTF on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

#TeamPeter lips - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 47 1f495
#TeamRachel lips - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 47 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:05 am

mindless wrote:Didn't Millsy say something about people being surprised by Rachel's F4? It just occurred to me that perhaps he just meant because none of them are black. Took me a week to even think about it, but it's just the kind of thing he would find shocking.
Yea that can be it too, lots of people are mad all over twitter.
They are like so far only 2 white peoples for hometown dates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:08 am

cmarci93 wrote:So I did some quick looking and there are no delta flight coming in from Madison or Milwaukee to aspen , probably bc it is a small airport.  The flights that are flying into aspen are connection flight from Denver .
So I'm thinking she will fly into Denver and then fly untied to aspen or they might drive.
I think they might fly to Aspen as it is close to a 31/2 hours to 4 hours drive from DIA depending on traffic. If Dean' s home town is to tomorrow there is 4 flights from DIA to Aspen today.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:15 am

Just the matter of what time they are leaving and what airport, there is only 2 flights from Madison to Denver. 1 in 30 minutes and another is 8 hours

So I think they will fly out form Milwaukee bc it's a bigger airport

Last edited by cmarci93 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:17 am

There are 4 United flights to Aspen from DIA. I bet Rachel goes to Chicago then to DIA, if Dean is next.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:22 am

cmarci93 wrote:
mindless wrote:Didn't Millsy say something about people being surprised by Rachel's F4? It just occurred to me that perhaps he just meant because none of them are black. Took me a week to even think about it, but it's just the kind of thing he would find shocking.

Ugh, I'll be annoyed if that's made into some huge thing once it airs. She's not there as some kind of an ambassador for African-American culture, it's a dating show and she should pick who she likes (unless it's an a-hole, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it).
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:26 am

mindless wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:

Ugh, I'll be annoyed if that's made into some huge thing once it airs. She's not there as some kind of an ambassador for African-American culture, it's a dating show and she should pick who she likes (unless it's an a-hole, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it).  

I'm sure that Twitter people, blog and magazine will take the "story". If she doesn't have any MOC in her F4. But she is there to find love and not please people or fill the quota that they would like. Team Rachel. She doesn't have a type so.

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:28 am

cmarci93 wrote:Just the matter of what time they are leaving and what airport, there is only 2 flights from Madison to Denver. 1 in 30 minutes and another is 8 hours

So I think they will fly out form Milwaukee bc it's a bigger airport
How about Madison to Detroit? Oh, and by the way, Detroit is a Delta hub.  Check out our Aspen via Detroit? Minneapolis is another convenient hub for the Midwest. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle