SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
queenb231985 wrote:For those that have IG if you don't already follow:
bachelorette_rachel_lindsay please do. By no means is his proof but in the comments under the video where Bryan and Rachel are kissing in Miami someone reported someone posting seeing Rachel board a plane for Baltimore on twitter but then quickly deleted it once people started asking questions..... so take hat with a grain of salt BUT if it's true looks like ERIC is the finale guy in the F4

IG and Twitter bachelorette_rachel_lindsay no such page. Can you check the spelling? TYIA
Here is the link:
http://instagram.com/bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:34 am

Long time reader/follower of the tag but my excitement and suspense for rachel's season finally forced me to make an account to fangirl with yawl.
aargh! just can't deal with waiting for the final guy! >.<
So we know it was Bryan first, then Peter, and Dean got the 3rd HTD. Who's the last guy? DYING GUYSS

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:44 pm

Miami - Balitmore - Wisconsin - Denver - Dallas 

It makes sense since they were a flight from Denver to Dallas yesterday
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:48 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:54 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Miami - Balitmore - Wisconsin - Denver - Dallas 

Are you suggesting that a HTD happened in Baltimore before Wisconsin? Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:18 pm

Islandgal wrote:

Are you suggesting that a HTD happened in Baltimore before Wisconsin? Thank you.
Honestly, I'm not sure when the HTD in Baltimore happened. I just seems like the less complicated route.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:20 pm

cookielover12 wrote:
Islandgal wrote:

Honestly, I'm not sure when the HTD in Baltimore happened. I just seems like the less complicated route.
Yes, if Eric is her 4th, then that would have been the easier route...no such luck! stylist - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 62 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:21 pm

But I'm pretty sure we have confirmation, Miami Wisconsin Denver and the timing fits for all three?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:But I'm pretty sure we have confirmation, Miami Wisconsin Denver and the timing fits for all three?
I looked back at the timing and it appears to work. Rachel surfaced in the ATL, if I recall correctly, before going to MIA. Could she have gotten a date in before we knew that she was in the US, seems unlikely. Pretty exciting as we try to figure this one out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:35 pm

Islandgal wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:But I'm pretty sure we have confirmation, Miami Wisconsin Denver and the timing fits for all three?
I looked back at the timing and it appears to work. Rachel surfaced in the ATL, if I recall correctly, before going to MIA. Could she have gotten a date in before we knew that she was in the US, seems unlikely. Pretty exciting as we try to figure this one out.

The RC in Sweden was the 18, Miami was 20, WIS was 22, Den was 24. There is suppose to be 1 visit today and tomorrow RC in Dal.

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:16 pm

Yeah the last HTD is today based on info and dates about the other three IMO.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:24 pm

Just a reminder of how the RC date in Switzerland was determined, is it correct?

April 18
ElonM Yesterday at 10:56 pm
Well, if we go by what Mills said, the RC is tonight so it's likely she will be in the US tomorrow.

It's now 4:56 am in Switzerland.

It's possible that the RC was the 17th, just a thought.
April 19
by ElonM Today at 1:20 am
Well, Elan is on a plane via IG story.

If he was with the team in Switzerland, it's likely they are traveling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle