SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by coolangel Tue May 02, 2017 1:06 pm

My heart is so full today morning seeing all the love for Nick on Twitter from DWTS fans. awwww The Bachelors are normally hated by the end of the season coz they overstay their welcome IMO. Nick went on a high and gained so many new fans along the way IMO. There are DWTS fan accounts who are seeing his elimination as unfair. Who knew this day would come when Nick first stepped on the dance floor. I am so happy that America got to see the side of Nick which his fans have been seeing all along and maybe saw why we find him endearing. :inlove

Rounding off with a few tweets from Nick's friends and a few from DWTS fan accounts....  heartbeat  heartbeat

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Captur50
Sourcehttps://www.instagram.com/p/BTmFOPRAdOi/?taken-by=spotlightdwts
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Stacia620 Tue May 02, 2017 1:32 pm

I love Elan's tweet. I bet Nick got a kick out of that.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 02, 2017 1:45 pm

@coolangel Thanks for bringing all that SM over! Not everyone is going to like Nick and that's ok, but it's nice to see those who didn't like him or knew nothing about him, give him credit for who he is and the hard work he put into this commitment.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue May 02, 2017 2:52 pm

So sad to see Nick & Peta go, but so proud of Nick for doing this show so commitedly & respectfully.  He is a star in my eyes Smiley
Bonner should have gone IMO He does not even come close to Nick on any level!!
David's dancing started very good, but has been decreasing as each week went by IMO. He has a huge fan base, and he is also such a nice guy! Hopefully he stays longer than Bonner!
I have always admired Nancy as a professional skater and as a woman. Such a classy lady! Her dancing was beautiful also.  IMO she lacked a certain pizzazz and connection with the audience & fans, so I was not surprised to see her go.
Now I am rooting for Rashad all the way! To me, he represents the true spirit of this show (now that our boy is gone) and had no dancing experience. He is very nice & likeable also, plus such a handsome man! Hope he takes it all!!
Very happy to see how loved Nick was by all the cast & dancers. Those tweets and comments will surely make him feel so good!
Loved Vanessa's message to both Nick & Peta and how loving she was towards Nick. That smile on Nick's face was priceless!! Peta's support and love for both of them is truly special also.
Nick's answer on the video regarding Chris S was perfect!

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue May 02, 2017 3:12 pm

Aww! My two favs from this season. I hope Rashad wins! Looks like Nick wants that too.  bestbud!

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 02, 2017 3:54 pm

Nick didn't fly to NY with Peta because of Peta's baby?

If so, the Sharleen and Vanessa meetup is still so far away. :tissuebox
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Tue May 02, 2017 6:12 pm

All the interviews with Nick after his elimination are great. He is so well spoken. Of course he is sad and dissapointed, but he said his priorities are now his new business AND Vanessa! In almost every interview he mentioned Vanessa DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 1f60d I hope they keep contact with Peta and Maks and are invited to their wedding!

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue May 02, 2017 7:04 pm

http://www.etonline.com/news/216513_nick_viall_on_his_dwts_elimination_the_lesson_he_learned_get_out_of_your_comfort_zone/

Source: ET Online

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue May 02, 2017 7:26 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I love Elan's tweet. I bet Nick got a kick out of that.
giggling I did too!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed May 03, 2017 9:51 am

I love what peta said about vanessa and her dancing relationship with nick and how fun it was. http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/dwts-peta-murgatroyd-partner-nick-viall-was-an-underdog-w480340

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed May 03, 2017 10:01 am

Zaynab wrote:I love what peta said about vanessa and her dancing relationship with nick and how fun it was. http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/dwts-peta-murgatroyd-partner-nick-viall-was-an-underdog-w480340

Nice interview. Peta's slight shade made me laugh.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 03, 2017 11:08 am

Great interview.

I would love to see Nick and Vanessa at Peta and Maks's wedding this summer.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+36
Swiss Girl
happydays
sosleepy
bluwavz
hae1001
Beagle
mindless
sdmom
jessietrey
George1218
Mgrissom