SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Sprite Sat May 20, 2017 1:21 pm

@AllAboutLove Normally I hate it when they try to ship a romance on this show, but I can get behind this!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 1:41 pm

Sprite wrote:@AllAboutLove Normally I hate it when they try to ship a romance on this show, but I can get behind this!
DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 3806527698 I am totally with you as I don't care for the show doing the romance thing but like you I can definitely get on board with this one bestbud!

My fave thing about Nick and Maks is they are their own people and I loved how Maks was so helpful and supportive to Nick as well and Nick so appreciative. You can tell they genuinely like one another. That tells me so much especially for two guys who got such a bad rap in their past about having an ego or whatever, and yet both of them showing how supportive guys can be of one another. It's refreshing to see!! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 20, 2017 2:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sprite wrote:@AllAboutLove Normally I hate it when they try to ship a romance on this show, but I can get behind this!
DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 3806527698 I am totally with you as I don't care for the show doing the romance thing but like you I can definitely get on board with this one bestbud!

My fave thing about Nick and Maks is they are their own people and I loved how Maks was so helpful and supportive to Nick as well and Nick so appreciative. You can tell they genuinely like one another. That tells me so much especially for two guys who got such a bad rap in their past about having an ego or whatever, and yet both of them showing how supportive guys can be of one another. It's refreshing to see!! yes

True, although I never saw Nick as having a particularly big ego. I always got the vibe that he was one of those people tries to understand everybody's point of view and gets everyone to work together. A conciliator/mediator if you will, although I know not everyone sees him that way. Maks, is a bit of a different story, although again, a lot of what has been taken for his ego, IMO is his passion for what he does and wanting others to work as hard as he does. Of course, there is always the "sex on a stick" which is all ego, but if he can deliver, well then it is just fact. rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 3:08 pm

@Sprite I see it the same way too. I always saw Nick as someone who just tries to connect and understand people. I don't know as much about Maks but he has been a good friend to Nick and I think it takes real men to be supportive of each other and want each other to succeed without their egos being in the way at all. Again, refreshing IMO yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sat May 20, 2017 8:45 pm

Nick & Rashad! DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 1f604
https://twitter.com/zayndailynews/status/856647106207113216
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue May 23, 2017 1:37 pm

Need some positivity today morning.... heartbeat heartbeat

Nick and Peta are redoing their Rumba tonight. Not sure how they plan to end it since Vanessa won't be in the audience. Their Rumba was my favorite dance and I can't wait to watch #TeamBabyGotBach on the dance floor one last time this season.  cheerleader
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue May 23, 2017 2:23 pm

I wish they were doing their argentine tango! Smiley but I love both dances so not complaining here laughlaughlaugh
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Tue May 23, 2017 4:58 pm

Maybe Maks will be involved in the end? giggling It would make sense with the stuff they filmed
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 23, 2017 10:28 pm

The Nick and Maks bit was so cute! laugh out loud

Nick did great with the rumba too. Nothing special at the end, they just left out the Vanessa bit.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue May 23, 2017 10:28 pm

Are you sick of the rose jokes?
So much!
Can u say that?
I don't even care....

Lol
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 23, 2017 10:36 pm

Vanessa posted on her IG story nick is cheating on me maks
Then she had N+M inside a heart

I think that's so cute! Can't wait for their reunion.

Last edited by sdmom on Tue May 23, 2017 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue May 23, 2017 10:53 pm

sdmom wrote:Vanessa posted on her IG story nick is cheating with me maks
Then she had N+M inside a heart

I think that's so cute! Can't wait for their reunion.
DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Img_6010
Source: My SC - Vanessa IG Story

The whole segment was so awesome. heartbeat Maks and Nick's bromance and the awesome Rumba with Peta. cloud nine
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+36
Swiss Girl
happydays
sosleepy
bluwavz
hae1001
Beagle
mindless
sdmom
jessietrey
George1218
Mgrissom