Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Sprite on Sat May 20, 2017 12:21 pm

@AllAboutLove Normally I hate it when they try to ship a romance on this show, but I can get behind this!
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat May 20, 2017 12:41 pm

@Sprite wrote:@AllAboutLove Normally I hate it when they try to ship a romance on this show, but I can get behind this!
I am totally with you as I don't care for the show doing the romance thing but like you I can definitely get on board with this one bestbud!

My fave thing about Nick and Maks is they are their own people and I loved how Maks was so helpful and supportive to Nick as well and Nick so appreciative. You can tell they genuinely like one another. That tells me so much especially for two guys who got such a bad rap in their past about having an ego or whatever, and yet both of them showing how supportive guys can be of one another. It's refreshing to see!! yes
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sat May 20, 2017 1:01 pm

@AllAboutLove wrote:
@Sprite wrote:@AllAboutLove Normally I hate it when they try to ship a romance on this show, but I can get behind this!
I am totally with you as I don't care for the show doing the romance thing but like you I can definitely get on board with this one bestbud!

My fave thing about Nick and Maks is they are their own people and I loved how Maks was so helpful and supportive to Nick as well and Nick so appreciative. You can tell they genuinely like one another. That tells me so much especially for two guys who got such a bad rap in their past about having an ego or whatever, and yet both of them showing how supportive guys can be of one another. It's refreshing to see!! yes

True, although I never saw Nick as having a particularly big ego. I always got the vibe that he was one of those people tries to understand everybody's point of view and gets everyone to work together. A conciliator/mediator if you will, although I know not everyone sees him that way. Maks, is a bit of a different story, although again, a lot of what has been taken for his ego, IMO is his passion for what he does and wanting others to work as hard as he does. Of course, there is always the "sex on a stick" which is all ego, but if he can deliver, well then it is just fact. rofl
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat May 20, 2017 2:08 pm

@Sprite I see it the same way too. I always saw Nick as someone who just tries to connect and understand people. I don't know as much about Maks but he has been a good friend to Nick and I think it takes real men to be supportive of each other and want each other to succeed without their egos being in the way at all. Again, refreshing IMO yes
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 on Sat May 20, 2017 7:45 pm

Nick & Rashad!
https://twitter.com/zayndailynews/status/856647106207113216

mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Today at 12:37 pm

Need some positivity today morning.... heartbeat heartbeat

Nick and Peta are redoing their Rumba tonight. Not sure how they plan to end it since Vanessa won't be in the audience. Their Rumba was my favorite dance and I can't wait to watch #TeamBabyGotBach on the dance floor one last time this season.  cheerleader
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum