SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:44 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:Oh that's interesting, Chris had the same song when he did the Argentine tango

Oh yes! I was trying to remember who else had danced to this song. yes I like it a lot more than the song Normani is doing AT to - “Quizàs, Quizàs, Quizàs” by Andrea Bocelli featuring Jennifer Lopez. So atleast a song win for Nick. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by cookielover12 Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:49 pm

Will the double elimination be based on last week scores or only the scores they were given on Monday (may 1st)? 

Are they doing the dance off next week too?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:50 pm

It will be the score from Monday the 24.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:53 pm

No matters what happens next Monday I am so thrilled that Nick (and Vanessa) took this opportunity!

Nick has done amazing and worked so hard and really delivered and given it his all. He showed so much growth and range as well and showed his fun side too and just being himself.

I especially love that Nick included Vanessa in his journey and "danced" with her as well. Amazingly wonderful memories to cherish forever.

So again, no matter what happens, he should be proud. I know I am so proud of Nick! hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:01 pm

coolangel wrote:
Rolly wrote:And how are the pairings decided?

There have been different ways over the years. The most common one is : For each dance-off, the couple with the highest remaining score picked the opponent against whom they wanted to dance; the chosen opponent was allowed to pick the dance style. The winner of each dance-off earned 2 points. The couple who won immunity (top of the leader board) would receive 3 points.

The face-off dance styles next week: ChaCha, Rumba and Jive
Is each couple dancing with their own dance that they have performed in the previous weeks?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:20 pm

cookielover12 wrote:
coolangel wrote:
Rolly wrote:And how are the pairings decided?

There have been different ways over the years. The most common one is : For each dance-off, the couple with the highest remaining score picked the opponent against whom they wanted to dance; the chosen opponent was allowed to pick the dance style. The winner of each dance-off earned 2 points. The couple who won immunity (top of the leader board) would receive 3 points.

The face-off dance styles next week: ChaCha, Rumba and Jive
Is each couple dancing with their own dance that they have performed in the previous weeks?

No. They are assigned 3 new songs for the 3 respective dance styles - Cha Cha, Rumba and Jive. So they prepare for 4 new dances this week (1 of their own + 3 face off) and end up dancing 2 (except the one who got immunity who'll dance only 1).

Nick is lucky that he has already danced these styles in the past so he'll be learning only one new dance style this week. :yes:
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:31 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:Oh that's interesting, Chris had the same song when he did the Argentine tango

I went to look and discovered that was the week Chris was eliminated as well, during double elimination.

One of the reasons I've lost interest in this franchise. It's becoming just as scripted as TB. So if Nick is eliminated, he can be proud of what he has accomplished to date and move forward focusing on the future with a great experience in the past.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Serious? He has the same song as a past bachelor? Lord help. AND is double elimination week? Well, if he goes home, I hope they take that much needed vacation to the beach and then head to Canada for a while. But if we are lucky, Bonner and whiney (JMO) Nancy will go home first! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:11 pm

I knew a double elimination was due but dang it I was hoping it would wait one more week. No matter what definitely proud of Nick who has worked hard and danced awesomely and progressed each week.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:47 pm

DWTS tends to use the same songs multiple times.

Last week Nancy had to dance to a song that Mel B had danced a paso doble to. This week Nancy gets to dance a tango to the song that Nicole Scherzinger danced to. Both were dances that fans loved and remembered.

Normani's song this week is one that Val has danced to before although it was with another pro during a results show.

So in the long run, Nick is not the only one that has to dance to a song someone else has danced to before.  Chris had a score of 28 for this dance... I'm sure Nick can do better but will the judges score him better? That is the question.

I would prefer Bonner and Normani to go home this week although I wouldn't be surprised if it was Bonner, Nick or David.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:01 am

Okay wait! I'm confused. I thought the dance off against which couple was decided after their individual dance was scored this coming week??? Or was it decided from last week's score?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:33 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Okay wait! I'm confused. I thought the dance off against which couple was decided after their individual dance was scored this coming week??? Or was it decided from last week's score?

After each couple dances, the couple with the highest score receives immunity and cannot be eliminated that night. At that point, the couple with the second highest score from that night, picks another couple to dance against. They can pick whoever they want but people tend to be strategic and go for a weaker pairing they figure they can beat. And then it continues in that order.

So in other words, say for example, Simone and Sasha score the highest, then they are immune. Then say Normani and Val have the second highest score, they get to choose someone to dance against. They might pick Bonner and Sharna. Then if Nancy and Artem were third on the leader-board, they get to pick and they might pick Nick and Peta, etc.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+36
Swiss Girl
happydays
sosleepy
bluwavz
hae1001
Beagle
mindless
sdmom
jessietrey
George1218
Mgrissom