SELECT CONTENT

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:13 am

It's possible the show gifted them their M&G outfit.
The Gold Coast Suns Ladies lunch that poster DSP attached the pic of was held on June 30th per link below.

http://www.goldcoastfc.com.au/video/2017-06-30/2017-wots-ladies-lunch

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:17 am

That makes sense about the dress @mercieme, good job sleuthing the vid and great work everyone.  That should give Daily Mail enough to go on for tomorrow's story.   Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887

Can I just say, we are frighteningly good at stalking people.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:20 am

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 @Bobette....I just need to figure out the F1 and then watch to see if the edit corrobates it. I think we will figure it out by next week once all the intro vids are released. I just hope they maintain the same pattern as Richie's season becasue it wil make it so easy for us giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:20 am

Tara's IG:

https://www.instagram.com/tarapavlovic/

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 YN66xlU

She's wearing the same necklace in her profile pic as she does on the show!

A couple more pics of her from around the public interwebs:

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 OFBxTWW
Source

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 AMdo7kl
Source

She looks much more youthful IRL than she does in the pics from the show IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Her name is Tara  yes
- first girl to be posted by the official SM account
- shown in the promo
- has a date per sleuthing

@thebachelorau It’s time to introduce you to our very first Bachelorette, meet Tara! #TheBachelorAU, coming soon.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWJs06Rg2AU/?taken-by=thebachelorau

By my calculation, approximately 19% of the comments on this IG post (and the corresponding FB one) are people saying things like "OMG what happened to Sophie Monk" or "Uh, I have to correct you there, Sam Frost was the first Bachelorette".  duh  

This is why TPTB can get away with repeating the same formula over and over each season - some peeps ain't too bright.  Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:02 am

@Bobette Good catch on the instagram, I had a quick look and couldn't find it. And ITA with what you've written above, some of the general public are really not that clever! giggling
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:34 am

DM article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4666916/The-Bachelor-contestant-revealed-nanny-Tara-Pavlovic.html

No mention of the forum. Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:14 am

Bobette wrote:DM article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4666916/The-Bachelor-contestant-revealed-nanny-Tara-Pavlovic.html

Disappointing Daily Mail! A little acknowledgement please?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Don't hold your breath @Dirty Street Pie.  Meanwhile, here's Tara's fist proper clip.  Love the thumbnail!   laugh out loud

Source

ETA:  Lots of appreciation of Tara in the FB comments.  Aussies love a dag.  I can see why they opened with her!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:21 pm

Yeah I'm the same after watching that clip. I love her already Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f600
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:04 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:DM article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4666916/The-Bachelor-contestant-revealed-nanny-Tara-Pavlovic.html

Disappointing Daily Mail! A little acknowledgement please?

No such thing as acknowledging sources at the Gold Coast Bulletin either apparently.  Here's an article they "wrote" about Tara:

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/entertainment/gold-coast-woman-revealed-as-contestant-on-the-bachelor/news-story/da3551b9f2cf3da074e8d42b69202865

No new information; they've just parrotted what we sleuthed and copied our pics. Funny how the one of Tara in a facemask is from a website where the ads change every time you visit, and yet their pic features the same ad, and is cropped identically, to my screen cap above.

What an extraordinary coincidence.  Redfacemad
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:33 am

Such great sleuthing from everyone.

I'm not sure if this might have been mentioned before, but if one looks at Tara P's FB profile (so excellently identified by @Dirty Street Pie), it seems like her profile pic was added on 16 May, although I may be mistaken.

https://www.facebook.com/tara.pavlovic

Not sure how this sits with the sleuthed finale dates and the return to social media for the other potential F7 girls?!

(As a side note, there is a public IG post indicating one of Matty's brothers was away (and travelled by aeroplane) 14-19 May. Not sure if this is of any relevance for the F2-or-F3-meet-Matty's-family and finale dates. I feel a tad bad posting the link to the IG post, even though it's public, since it's not the IG of a lead or contestant.)

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Sundy
Billysmom
iamreal2u
Skeppy
Enough
Storybook
Just Looking
Hearts_And_Roses
ssin0547
LeapofFaith
PIinthemaking