Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:28 am

So it's been driving me crazy but now I just realised who Tara reminds me of.....Emilia Clark!!!!! You know the actress from Game of Thrones ahhhhhh now I can sleep in peace Hugesmile
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Re: Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:30 pm

Tara tagged getting ready to watch Episode 3 with the same friend that posted about her last week. If she didn't tag Tara, I honestly woundn't know it's Tara in this pic, she looks so different IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:34 am

@Bobette wrote:O. M. G.

Rumour has it Tara is Debbie Newsome's daughter.  Hostess of Perfect Match in the 80s.  

Mind = Blown

Source

Does anyone else remember her or am I showing my age here?

Source

Debbie's FB: https://www.facebook.com/DebbieNewsome01/

She has the clip of Tara meeting Matty on her page.

Ch 10 interview: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/studio-10/extra/season-2017/25-jul--debbie-newsome

They look so much alike!

It took a week and a Woman's Day article but Daily Mail have finally cottoned on:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4762912/Bachelor-Tara-Pavlovic-famous-mother-Debbie-Newsome.html
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:32 pm

Starting to worry how I'll cope when this show ends and I don't have Tara in my life anymore.  I love her to bits.

ETA: laugh out loud DM thought Tara's hand gestures were worthy of being made into a video clip:

Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:22 am

I wonder if Georgias comments about it are legitimate. If yes? Wow, get a grip, Tara was making a joke. Georgia literally almost humped Matty in a spa at the same timeslot or did she forget?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:42 am

@ssin0547 wrote:I wonder if Georgias comments about it are legitimate. If yes? Wow, get a grip, Tara was making a joke. Georgia literally almost humped Matty in a spa at the same timeslot or did she forget?

I completely agree, and for the record, IMO Tara wasn't imitating a man masturbating anyway, she was giving the universal signal (in Australia at least) for "d!ckhead".  She was saying that people who come back from their dates being all coy and saying "oh I'm not going to kiss and tell" are being d!ckheads, and I am inclined to agree with her.
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses on Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:45 am

@Bobette wrote:
@ssin0547 wrote:I wonder if Georgias comments about it are legitimate. If yes? Wow, get a grip, Tara was making a joke. Georgia literally almost humped Matty in a spa at the same timeslot or did she forget?

I completely agree, and for the record, IMO Tara wasn't imitating a man masturbating anyway, she was giving the universal signal (in Australia at least) for "d!ckhead".  She was saying that people who come back from their dates being all coy and saying "oh I'm not going to kiss and tell" are being d!ckheads, and I am inclined to agree with her.

I 100% agree. beatingheart Tara

And very disappointed in GL if she her comments were serious. She can thank the show she's so embarrassed to be linked with for not only finding her the love of her life, but also for anyone outside of Tassie even knowing her name. She can't have been serious. Surely.
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:01 am

For what it's worth, I agree with Georgia. IMO there are a few "common" girls on this show and I've cringed so many times. JMO of course

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:12 am

@Just Looking wrote:For what it's worth, I agree with Georgia.  IMO there are a few "common" girls on this show and I've cringed so many times.  JMO of course

I too agree with Georgia. I have never been a fan of crass behaviour, and to my mind there is a fair bit of it in this series.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:29 am

I think her comments were specifically referencing Tara though, who despite being a bit bogan, is really likeable.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:08 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4778508/Fans-Slam-Bachelor-s-Tara-touching-Matty-J-s-butt.html  laugh out loud

After fondling the hunk's posterior and asking him to 'take his pants off,' one viewer reacted: 'Settle down there Tara.'
The contestant's alleged lack of subtlety was brought into question during a solo date that saw her becoming infatuated with the Marketing Manager's backside.
'Oh, wow. That's... Oh, my lord! That's a good a** Jesus Christ!,' she gushed during the cooking session.
[C]aught-up in the moment, she continued: 'Matty's a** is perfect. That is the best a** I've ever felt in my life.'
'You should take your pants off and just wear the apron,' Tara continued obliviously.
'(LAUGHS) I'm so stoked that his a** is that good. His a** is GOOD... I'm a bit jealous that my a** isn't like that. It's so nice.'

Tell us what you really think, Tara.

Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough on Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:51 pm

Tara mentioned that before her single date, she has been to the secret garden but it was not shown

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tara Pavlovic - White Pants Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum