SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 11:36 am

TLTF wrote:Well, hurry up !I can't wait !

If the schedule holds, today should be the Rachel’s final rose ceremony in Spain. And considering they’re 7 hours ahead of where I am right now, Rachel could very well be engaged at this moment or getting close. Sorry, I don’t know 2 minutes after it happens who she picked. Give me some time. It’s varied from season to season. Sometimes I’ve found out the same day, sometimes I find out the next day, sometimes I find out over the weekend. I’m pretty sure I’ll find out in the next 24-48 hours based on my info this season. ?

Source : RS

I hope it is a foiler just so we enjoy watching and sleuthing during the airing. MAybe another season like Des's? Afterall Peter reminds me of Chris so that would great! :yes:

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by TLTF Thu May 11, 2017 11:41 am

What does foiler means ? @see2love

#TeamPeter bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 26 1f495
#TeamRachel bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 26 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 11:43 am

@TLTF They may give RS the wrong winner of Rachel season. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 11, 2017 11:44 am

@reason Oh thanks! Something like this happened during Des's season ?

#TeamPeter bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 26 1f495
#TeamRachel bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 26 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 11:48 am

TLTF wrote:@reason Oh thanks! Something like this happened during Des's season ?

Yes that is what I read. I did not watch that season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 11, 2017 12:22 pm

reason wrote:
TLTF wrote:@reason Oh thanks! Something like this happened during Des's season ?

Yes that is what I read.  I did not watch that season.

Yes. RS spoiled Brooks as the winner and when Brooks left, he said Brooks would be back. Even as the finale was airing, RS was saying he would be back.

It was the only season since he started spoiling that he got it so wrong. Several seasons he had it wrong to start with but corrected himself before the final, but Des was a total foiler season for him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 11, 2017 12:40 pm

Sprite wrote:
reason wrote:

Yes. RS spoiled Brooks as the winner and when Brooks left, he said Brooks would be back. Even as the finale was airing, RS was saying he would be back.

It was the only season since he started spoiling that he got it so wrong. Several seasons he had it wrong to start with but corrected himself before the final, but Des was a total foiler season for him.

Also a few members here were also given the wrong info during Des season.
Kaitlyn's  was also a foiler: RS said she chose no one. But she had to spoil her own ending by snapping her and Shawn in bed together.

So, even when RS gives out ending we should continue to sleuth because he's not alawats right. I wasn't on the board for Brad 2 but I read Chantal was f1 accruing to RS but the wonderful sleuthers found a drawing of Ricki's on his fridge and determined Emily was the winner.

Last edited by sdmom on Thu May 11, 2017 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 12:43 pm

I think Ali season was also a spoiler until a member of the insurance agency came here and inform that Robert was leaving that time they were living together in San Francisco if I remember correctly.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu May 11, 2017 12:44 pm

Sprite wrote:
reason wrote:

I had read that TPTB went to crazy extents that year even feeding other sources the wrong info after RS got it wrong the first time. laugh out loud But after the season aired and seeing the huge fall in the ratings inspite of all their efforts for a foiler, I don't think TPTB will invest that much energy into a foiler again IMO. I think they realized having a spoiler out there makes no difference to the overall ratings IMO.

Irrespective of RS, SM will always give away clues IMO to who the F1 is. :detective  I remember the board speculating about Kaitlyn being on a SHV coz a figure was visible in her sunglasses while RS had the initial spoiler of her being single. Hugesmile

All JMO

ETA: @sdmom, Just saw your post! IA! :yes:

Last edited by coolangel on Thu May 11, 2017 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 11, 2017 12:46 pm

@sdmom The person/persons (Thanks "Austria") who gave out the false info (AKA Foilers) gave them out to various "mouths" in hopes of disseminating the false info the quickest way possible.
It worked.
When it got to the last 24 hours when certain members here were given the info it was laughable and at that point was pretty much agreed upon it was a foiler.  
I would say about a dozen members received anonymous info worded pretty much the same. Really? Uh huh. Yeah sounds like a real convincing spoiler. cantstopl Something to the effect Brooks will be back, the F1 is Brooks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 11, 2017 2:16 pm

reason wrote:@ReneeM What time is it now in Spain, if you find out then the RC should be over by now. The tape those in the evening just before the sun goes down.  Watch the SM activites.  We know Eric is out, look to see if Bryan surface before Peter. IMHO
How do we know eric is out?? I am on holidays and just look in the no discussion threads as I thought stuff would of been moved over to there instead of having to hunt for it.....tks

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 2:17 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
reason wrote:@ReneeM What time is it now in Spain, if you find out then the RC should be over by now. The tape those in the evening just before the sun goes down.  Watch the SM activites.  We know Eric is out, look to see if Bryan surface before Peter. IMHO
How do we know eric is out??  I am on holidays and just look in the no discussion threads as I thought stuff would of been moved over to there instead of having to hunt for it.....tks

eric is out??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz