SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 3:09 pm

TLTF wrote:laugh out loud ! I know that he was supposed to realeas some info about some Bach nation couple that are breaking up.. so maybe it's not even about Rachel!
He's such a tease

awh dammit. he's definitely gonna post something about the break ups : (

UGH we don't care about that, post the good stuff! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by TLTF Mon May 15, 2017 3:11 pm

Mels_Tvshipper wrote:
TLTF wrote:laugh out loud ! I know that he was supposed to realeas some info about some Bach nation couple that are breaking up.. so maybe it's not even about Rachel!
He's such a tease

awh dammit. he's definitely gonna post something about the break ups : (

UGH we don't care about that, post the good stuff! Hugesmile

I know right! bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 60 3806527698

#TeamPeter bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 60 1f495
#TeamRachel bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 60 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon May 15, 2017 3:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm pretty sure I saw that last tweet several times when checking Rachel's twitter, but I never noticed that tweet wasn't available? Does anyone recall what the response was? Looks like Raven may have done a clean up since the only posts that are showing are the month of May.

This Tweet is unavailable.

The tweet was about the note Rachel gave Raven while being eliminated. She was talking about Rachel being a good friend from what I remember.

Raven was bar-hopping a few weeks back in Nashville and deleted all her tweets the next morning for some reason along with her IG stories/SnapChats from the night before. I was sleuthing to see if she shows up in Dallas coz Astrid and Alexis were in Dallas the week Rachel's 3 MTP was being filmed. I don't think they show up on the season again though.
Fun Fact: For all her claims about not meeting anyone before Paradise, James Taylor was in one of her snaps from that night. laugh out loud laugh out loud

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 15, 2017 3:12 pm

snail years.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 15, 2017 3:13 pm

@TLTF that's what I was thinking considering that was his last tweet a lot have been tweeting him about it.. I guess could be about the Bachelor couples break up and Rachel's season maybe..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 15, 2017 3:21 pm

Someone said: Break ups or Rachel's pick? Hoping both.

Now we're talking!

Last edited by TLTF on Mon May 15, 2017 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

#TeamPeter bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 60 1f495
#TeamRachel bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 60 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 3:22 pm

TLTF wrote:

Now we're talking!

When?????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 15, 2017 3:23 pm

@reason He did not say!

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 3:35 pm

TLTF wrote:Someone said: Break ups or Rachel's pick? Hoping both.

Now we're talking!

YESS! when thouuugh? RS loves to mislead, i swear if he posts at the end of the week Suspect Suspect no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 3:37 pm

@Mels_Tvshipper He will take a while because he want money and when you hit his site that is how he gets paid.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 15, 2017 3:37 pm

Mels_Tvshipper wrote: -snipped-
YESS! when thouuugh? RS loves to mislead, i swear if he posts at the end of the week Suspect Suspect no no

laugh out loud that's exactly what I think will happen, like Thursday or Friday. & IMO he won't say when because he wants people constantly checking because hits.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 3:41 pm

@ReneeM I am hoping to hear from my source soon to give me some insight into things. I am sure he is watching this board to see what we have found out. handwave RS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz