SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by ReneeM Tue May 16, 2017 12:09 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Bryan's very cute IMO. and he's 37 so he's aged VERY well. I just can't be fully attracted to him because of his height. On ellen he just seemed SO short.
He's probably one of those men that "seems" very short but is actually a whole presence once you get to know him. I'm pretty much expecting him to be f1 and since I like to enjoy the season, I'll make sure to root for them laugh out loud

The thought of dating a guy under 6ft (I'd prefer them to be taller but that's my limit) makes my skin itch. Like, grow up laugh out loud. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 16, 2017 12:10 pm

@ ReneeM cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl Totally agree with you here, but I'm 5'7 and so with shoes I'm at least 5'11 and half most days. 6'2 is like my minimum laugh out loud

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by queenb231985 Tue May 16, 2017 12:11 pm

Who is listening to Mills podcast live?? How can u? I listen to it on SoundCloud after the fact. Can someone post a link please and thank you!

queenb231985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 12:12 pm

@ReneeM @BachelorBabe512 you are both funny that is how I feel too at 5'8 with out heels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 16, 2017 12:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Bryan's very cute IMO. and he's 37 so he's aged VERY well. I just can't be fully attracted to him because of his height. On ellen he just seemed SO short.
He's probably one of those men that "seems" very short but is actually a whole presence once you get to know him. I'm pretty much expecting him to be f1 and since I like to enjoy the season, I'll make sure to root for them laugh out loud

The thought of dating a guy under 6ft (I'd prefer them to be taller but that's my limit) makes my skin itch. Like, grow up laugh out loud. Jmo.
I see. I'm 4'10 laugh out loud So a man at 5'8 is okay in my book laugh out loud laugh out loud How tall is Rach?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue May 16, 2017 12:16 pm

I need to chime in! I'm 6' flat footed, so I also always had a 6' minimum requirement! Fortunately for me, my husband dwarfs me. He thinks I'm petite! giggling

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 12:16 pm

@Alanna I think she is 4'11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 12:17 pm

reason wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
ReneeM wrote:EYE, don't think Peter's perfect (except physically, because he is a MAN, even his gap is perfect), EYE just like Peter more than Bryan, and think Bryan has shown himself to have the potential to be a huge tool. If Rachel picks Bryan I'd support her/them and hope for the best for her. But I'm actually a fan of Rachel's, so I'm not gonna root for her to pick a villain just for picking a villain's sake. Jmo.

OT

EYE? what does this mean?

In my experience EYE = I.  it is a language thing.

Ok thanks. We have a rule, English only, for this reason. So we can all understand each other. We have many members from other countries, that would find this confusing.

Carry on. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 12:18 pm

@GuardianAngel EYE = I is Jamaican (patwa) our broken language.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 16, 2017 12:20 pm

@reason @Alanna I think Rachel is 5'4.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 12:20 pm

@reason ok thanks, to me that sounded like a Pirate. See how easily confusing it can be?

Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 16, 2017 12:21 pm

Alanna wrote:
I see. I'm 4'10 laugh out loud So a man at 5'8 is okay in my book laugh out loud laugh out loud How tall is Rach?
I read somewhere that she's like 5'4. If that's true she's taller than me, I'm 5'2. But it's not about my height compared to theirs, short men just aren't that attractive to me. I'll let Bryan live though because he is really cute in the face IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz