SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Sun May 07, 2017 6:39 pm

see2love wrote:
HEA wrote:
see2love wrote:Ohh we see what we want to see eh. teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 3806527698
Lily was the one talking about Zac at ease and the smile on his face, not Zac talking.

I am on the Viarni for F1

i do not recall being on different side, you and me... a first :yes:

who will break the F2 curse? giggling

Definitely a first giggling  

How so very fortunate we are to have you both sharing thoughts this is why I am interested in the programme teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 3806527698

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 6:40 pm

see2love wrote:
HEA wrote:
see2love wrote:Ohh we see what we want to see eh. teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 3806527698
Lily was the one talking about Zac at ease and the smile on his face, not Zac talking.

I am on the Viarni for F1

until next show season bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 6:42 pm

Karina wrote:
see2love wrote:
HEA wrote:

How so very fortunate we are to have you both sharing thoughts this is why I am interested in the programme teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 3806527698

and we are lucky to have you too :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 6:46 pm

Is there another episode tonight? if so will someone do a play by play for the board? please

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 07, 2017 8:04 pm

reason wrote:Is there another episode tonight? if so will someone do a play by play for the board? please

I think(hope) @katiebelle said she is back for tonights episode teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 2498057887

I just finished watching this episode and i am more confused than ever dizzy at the beginning i was like no way lily is f1 she had the funny hipster music for her M&G, and she just seemed like someone Zac went to to just have fun but not take seriously.....but now i can really see the fire and passion with lily and wow that was a f1 kiss if a ever saw but i keep scratch going she is only 20 yrs old and surely zac "doesnt want to cage a butterfly" in his words not mine ...... i dont know and at this point for the first time ever i am happy with either V or Lily so teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 1710264613 im enjoying the ride.

just to add why did we see sooooo much more of the Zac and Lily 2nd single date, than we ever did with Viarnis???? it almost looked to me like viarnis relationship with zac has stalled? and lilys is growing?? is that what they want us to believe?? so many questions Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 8:09 pm

Imo they hVe to build Lily and Zac up to make or try to catch up with V and Zac. Think Matt and Lee with Georgia. Many thought Lee had stalled while Zac was front and centre with Georgia. Makes for an interesting and seemingly tight race finale

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 07, 2017 8:58 pm

@reason Yes, I will do my best on the correct page this time

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 07, 2017 9:27 pm

Karina wrote:@reason Yes, I will do my best on the correct page this time

Thank you bestbud!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 07, 2017 10:36 pm

Short promo for tonight's episode

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 10:39 pm

looks like a chess garden play? maybe?

interesting since I think they are the top 2... imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 07, 2017 11:32 pm

I just saw the other preview on TV the blue cocktail dress worn by Lily and she is sitting on the swing with Zac was shown I think it is at the cocktail party V had tears in her eyes at the RC suspect Hannah goes they are good friends.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 07, 2017 11:35 pm

IMO Hannah is definitely going home tonight. I can see Viarni being upset as you said @Karina since Viarni and Hannah are good friends and going by Hannah's mom's IG pic of V with Hannah definitely looks like they are still friends which is nice
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha