SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Sun May 14, 2017 2:49 pm

@Bobette   teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 3806527698 We are watching different shows. I pretty much disagree with everything you said about Viarni on this date.

I thought she really was much more relaxed and open about how much she has grown to care for Zac. It was not what she was expecting...even though she has been trying to keep a level head since there were still other women involved...but, she can't seem to help falling for him.

The episode with her dad, I thought that was her being overcome with her own emotions and trying to keep it together, because she knows that it is still possible for him to pick someone else. I thought it was very sweet and genuine and showed just how much she was invested...despite trying not to be.

Overall, I really enjoyed this episode. It was nice to see each of the ladies more relaxed in their own element. Zac, on the other hand was more nervous...particularly with Viarni's family.

I also enjoyed seeing how sweet and caring Zac was about all the women. He seems like a total sweetheart and so worried about hurting not only the women, but their families. He seems to be taking everything very seriously and I can see how upset he is getting just thinking about having to say goodbye to the last couple of ladies, however, he was clearly the most emotional about Viarni. Boy has got it bad. He just couldn't wipe that grin off his face!

I like how none of the NZ families was over the top, causing drama at producers instigation. They were all lovely and welcoming, with realistic questions and concerns for their daughter/sister/friend. (As an aside, loved Claudia's family home.)

My absolute favourite bits of the episode relate to how none of the women were gushing how much in love they were. You can see that all of them are invested, really like Zac and can see the possibility of a long term relationship, but none of them are willing to go there until they are the final one. What a change from the US version. Love that!

Last edited by Sprite on Sun May 14, 2017 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 2:49 pm

@Bobette, *edited* I can see the connection he has with Viarni quite easily. *IMO* She is giddy and happy because she has found somebody  she believes could grow to love and her friends felt they hadnt seen her that way in a long time. Sometimes different is nice and exciting and maybe subconsciously she has been dating certain type of guys which never worked out but with Zac she feels liberated and excited and happy *IMO*. All the words Zac used yesterday confirmed *to me* she is F1 *IMO*. *IMO* The producers finished off the segment yesterday hoping to keep people intrigued as to believe V would be leaving unfortunately the big monumental error spoiler was out so nothing can make me thing V won't be F1. *I* saw Zac more nervous and flustered in V's house. If *I* follow his last ITM closely, he said what's important to him is that he makes a good first impression and he only said that in V's home. He wanted to impress her dad *IMO*. Look closely at that hug at the end.....they don't need cheap kisses to show how insync they really are with each other *IMO*. zac said it himself, he can't wipe the grin off his face even if he tried!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun May 14, 2017 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Per forum rules, no snark towards fellow members, no use of "you" or "we", and use IMO when stating opinions that aren't facts/sourced. Please read forum rules again. TYIA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 4:00 pm

The producer did it again I got school in how they work.  I for sure thought up until last week that Lily would win, but no it will be Viarni that takes this one.  The other 2 will hurt badly for a while, but will be okay in the long run.  I can see Lily might be the one that hide the hurt the most, after what the mother said. I think It was love at first sight for Zac with Viarni.IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun May 14, 2017 4:25 pm

I just want to say that i loved loved looooved V's HTD.
I don't even care if she is F1 or not. I just find it a good tv dating sequence. From the eye candy brother, to the chemistry with Zac, to the warmth of the family, the sceneries, the friends, the banters, i just loved it.

And thank God they show us more of her personnality and warmth towards Zac and families and friends. Those final hugs WOW.

Yeah loved it. Now back to the show.

Like someone said, the HTD adds to the V's F1 theory imo.
Also her position at the RC is the F1 position.
I almost want to be wrong just to be surprised laugh out loud.
That's how much i've become detached to this show. Not having a favorite is so refreshing.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 14, 2017 5:17 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:I just want to say that i loved loved looooved V's HTD.
I don't even care if she is F1 or not. I just find it a good tv dating sequence. From the eye candy brother, to the chemistry with Zac, to the warmth of the family, the sceneries, the friends, the banters, i just loved it.

And thank God they show us more of her personnality and warmth towards Zac and families and friends. Those final hugs WOW.

Yeah loved it. Now back to the show.

Like someone said, the HTD adds to the V's F1 theory imo.
Also her position at the RC is the F1 position.
I almost want to be wrong just to be surprised laugh out loud.
That's how much i've become detached to this show. Not having a favorite is so refreshing.

On the Facebook page there's a clip with some extra footage from the htds. My fave bit is where Vs family ask Zac if he surfs and when he responds yes her dads says "and that just ticked the box." And then someone else jokingly says "And we're done... we'll have ya!"

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 14, 2017 5:27 pm

Bobette wrote:Right, after watching the episode I am still fully aboard the Lily F1 train.  Choo Choo!

Omitting Claudia's date because we know she goes...

Viarni totally annoyed me this episode.  She reminded me of a bratty teenager showing off in front of her friends and family. IMO she seemed more excited to have the TV cameras there than Zac himself.  Yes she was more vocal this episode about "liking" him, but words are cheap and I'm still not feeling it between them at all. I definitely didn't see the closeness I was expecting from what others have said and I still can't shake the feeling that she's acting/auditioning.  

There were times where I thought Zac almost seemed exasperated/annoyed by her antics, like when they were leaving and she was fussing around hugging her friends and carrying on and making a scene.  And what was that ridiculous mini-tantrum she had while talking with her Dad???  She just came off as being spoilt and childish, IMO.  I do think she enjoyed showing off her life and I think if they did offer her the role of Bachelorette she would absolutely jump at the chance.

In contrast Lily just seems so much more real, IMO.  I loved seeing her interact with her friend - such a warm and genuine relationship IMO.  Zac's body language around her seemed more relaxed (as usual) and his responses to her family's questions seemed less measured, IMO.  The whole atmosphere was calm and mature and so different to the frantic scene at Viarni's house, IMO.

I think he genuinely enjoyed the motorbiking and I believed him when he spoke about how well they complement each other and that he felt they could have an amazing relationship.  His answers to questions about age/settling down made it quite clear to me that he would be very much up for some more fun adventures with Lily.  I think they would be absolutely fantastic together.  

Overall I think Lily came off as being realistic, vulnerable and a bit guarded but ready to take a chance at letting the walls down, while Viarni came off as volatile, excitable, immature and borderline cocky, IMO.   

The take-away images for me:

Lily: IMO being portrayed as natural, down to earth, wild, adventurous

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 YThNc7J

Viarni: IMO being portrayed as a pouty teen/head cheerleader

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 VsIDmy0

I'm still backing Lily all the way for F1 and Viarni the "heartbroken" F2, though I am still no closer to being convinced she's actually into him at all, and I can see her as Bachelorette even more clearly after tonight's performance.

ps An interesting thing I noticed: The comment Zac makes about potentially hurting people while wearing the blue dot shirt was spliced in with Lily's HTD when he was actually wearing that during his date with Viarni.  Hmmmm.....

Anyway, tomorrow night's episode looks great - bring it on!

Same here there was just this beautiful peace and serenity with Lily with V he was excited etc her words were very different to the WD collage article about kissing were she said she would not be heartbroken I wonder if she is being swept up in the excitement of it. Claudia so not compatable she is at a completely different life stage. But the edits etc lean towards V but that sense of harmony and oneness I felt strongly was with Lily

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 14, 2017 5:38 pm

As per my above statement it was clear IMO that all the editing, PIs etc all point towards V being F1.However, that farewell kiss with Lily was gentle meaningful and something quite beautiful there was a lovely serenity to them. I saw how happy and excited he was to see V etc and it seems due to editing, sequence etc that she is F1.
I can not believe Claudia got to this point in the real world they are completely out if sync her family were lovely and Lily's family so calm, nurturing and accepting Lily's friendship seemed so deep and genuine. V also had a lovely family but she she seemed to be a giddy girl with friends who love Justin Beiber etc, Lily had a maturity that both lack IMO V will be F! everythings points in that direction but to let Lily go girls like are one in a million in NZ. I am from Europe so my opinion is a bit different.Lily seems more cosmopolitan, traveled,centred. IMO

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 5:44 pm

@Karina I love your post and yes Lily is a mature 20 yr old and so beautiful too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 14, 2017 5:47 pm

reason wrote:@Karina I love your post and yes Lily is a mature 20 yr old and so beautiful too.
beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 14, 2017 6:25 pm

*** Posts have been edited *** (Apologies to those whose posts were deleted due in response to the edited post)

Reminder: There is to be no snark towards fellow members. No use of "you" or "we" when speaking negatively to or about a fellow member. Also, be sure to use "IMO, JMO, I think, etc" when posting opinions that aren't facts/can't be sourced.

Please read the forum rules again here or send me a PM if you are still unsure of the forum rules. Thank you.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 14, 2017 6:55 pm

Karina wrote:As per my above statement it was clear IMO that all the editing, PIs etc all point towards V being F1.However, that farewell kiss with Lily was gentle meaningful and something quite beautiful there was a lovely serenity to them. I saw how happy and excited he was to see V etc and it seems due to editing, sequence etc that she is F1.
I can not believe Claudia got to this point in the real world they are completely out if sync her family were lovely and Lily's family so calm, nurturing and accepting Lily's friendship seemed so deep and genuine. V also had a lovely family but she she seemed to be a giddy girl with friends who love Justin Beiber etc, Lily had a maturity that both lack IMO V will be F! everythings points in that direction but to let Lily go girls like are one in a million in NZ. I am from Europe so my opinion is a bit different.Lily seems more cosmopolitan, traveled,centred. IMO

Interesting that you say this (bolded) @Karina.  I see things a similar way in regards to personalities but thought the editing actually pointed more towards Lily as F1.

In her ITMs she spoke about how she doubted the process but was now coming around to the idea that it might actually be for real, and they spliced into her date the ITM of Zac saying he didn't want to hurt anyone (which we know from the shirt was actually said at Viarni's date). This to me seemed designed to throw doubt over their relationship.  

Viarni's HTD on the other hand was pretty much a fun fair, IMO, and she seemed excited/gushing in her ITMs, which to me indicates more of an F2 edit.  Confidence usually comes before the fall on this show, IMO. I agree with everything you say about Lily - her calm maturity really contrasted with Viarni's "giggling girlishness", IMO.  

Another real standout from the episode for me was the NZ country itself - what a beautiful place!  The architecture, countryside and people, all gorgeous I thought.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 14, 2017 7:08 pm

@Bobette Really, my gut instinct is that intangible, almost mystical thing he has with Lily confuses me Zac has said he wants a soul mate Lily seems a soul mate V through a beautiful woman is somewhat giggly still at Justin Beiber stage enjoying going out with a group of girls etc to me Lily seems beyond all that.Lily's friendship seems to be very real and genuine not saying Vs is not there is a grounded earthy quality about Lily not all make up coffees going to Beiber concerts it depends on what he is looking for. Zac just seems a sensitive deep soul. IMO

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha