SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 58 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 48 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Wed May 17, 2017 4:39 am

Today I was on school pick up and thought well I think that Lily is F1 but others think differently based on editing etc, etc so I thought I would gauge who the mums thought would win and most thought that Viarni might but here is the interesting part many said they do not want a predicable sweet love story they want an exciting ending and that Lily is different and how great it would be have someone who does not quite fit the stereotypical dream girl may a woman who is feisty etc. Then one mum said that she thought Zac was not as mainstream as every one must assume that he has the character to decide on someone a bit more challenging but exciting.So, it is so interesting hearing others perspectives.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Wed May 17, 2017 11:05 am

@Karina That is interesting. I have to admit, for me, this is a tight one. The editors have done an excellent job this season. Unlike the last Bachelor who really didn't care for anyone, this season we have one who seems to genuinely like and care for most of his leading ladies and so do I. It is rare that I would be really happy no matter which of the F2 the lead picks.

I am still on the Viarni bandwagon because of how Zac keeps saying how he can't stop grinning around her and relative to Lily, much of their relationship still feels hidden to me. It's as is in the middle of the season, tptb ramped up this relationship, and while I do see just how much he cares about her, it was a slow burn. I have never seen the slow burn win, but if it were to happen, this could be the season.

Just a few more days!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed May 17, 2017 12:25 pm

Sunday can't come fast enough for me! In the mean time I'm trying to run a narrative of the remaining relationships. If he chooses ,I think it will be the expected ending (imo) to a like/love story that his ear to ear grin told from day one. If anything Zac's grin is the one thing I will always remember from this season!!

If he ends up with Lily, this will be the fastest, slow burn tv- relationship I have watched!
At HTD ITM he said "------made me realize that Lily might be more invested than she is letting on and that makes me smile but also kinda scary too because I feel that responsibility more" So at home towns Zac finds out Lily has feelings for him. His response??
FD he tells he doesn't know how he feels about her . If he picks her does that mean he sorted out his feelings in that week between FD and Finale?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed May 17, 2017 12:29 pm

If he picks Lily would this mean he has been leading V on with false proclamations?
I can't wait to see which girl Zac "can't live without".

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 17, 2017 12:42 pm

LynnTa wrote:Sunday can't come fast enough for me! In the mean time I'm trying to run a narrative of the remaining relationships.  If he chooses ,I think it will be the expected ending (imo) to a like/love story that his ear to ear grin told from day one. If anything Zac's grin is the one thing I will always remember from this season!!

If he ends up with Lily, this will be the fastest, slow burn tv- relationship I have watched!
At HTD ITM he said "------made me realize that Lily might be more invested than she is letting on  and that makes me smile but also kinda scary too because I feel that responsibility more"  So at home towns Zac finds out Lily has feelings for him. His response??
FD he tells he doesn't know how he feels about her . If he picks her does that mean he sorted out his feelings in that week between FD and Finale?

I think the fact that he was surprised at the fact that Lily was invested, doesn't bode well for her as F1. You would think he would be thrilled that she is, instead he came across as more puzzled. I think he might have been counting on her not being invested so she could be F2 without too much angst on her part after the show. IMO I think he already knew he had to let Claudia go at F3 to stop her getting more invested due to her history. Go with the flow Lily might have seemed like the easy choice for F2 and it took him by surprise that it wasn't necessarily the case. Just a few more days.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed May 17, 2017 3:12 pm

I totally agree @sprite, Lily was supposed to be easier let go at F2. IMO it was to be the no strings attached relationship. Yeah Zac was surprised but not pleasantly (imo) judging by his response!
I was just trying to reconcile his response with the "I hope you feel the same way" in the finale.
How would he go from I don't know how I feel about you to I hope you feel the same way in just a week?.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed May 17, 2017 4:12 pm

I also noticed that he seemed surprised. It was like he didn't even expected it which I find really weird.
While at the same time, he was almost crying at the mere thought of hurting/loosing V and it was not even pre-RC.
And this is the guy who does'nt think ahead of the decisions and letting go / breaking heart part (He said it himself and told that to Lily's mum too).

That does'nt say Lily F1 for me.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 17, 2017 5:57 pm

Sprite wrote:@Karina That is interesting. I have to admit, for me, this is a tight one. The editors have done an excellent job this season. Unlike the last Bachelor who really didn't care for anyone, this season we have one who seems to genuinely like and care for most of his leading ladies and so do I. It is rare that I would be really happy no matter which of the F2 the lead picks.

I am still on the Viarni bandwagon because of how Zac keeps saying how he can't stop grinning around her and relative to Lily, much of their relationship still feels hidden to me. It's as is in the middle of the season, tptb ramped up this relationship, and while I do see just how much he cares about her, it was a slow burn. I have never seen the slow burn win, but if it were to happen, this could be the season.

Just a few more days!

Yes, I also genuinely like both women credit to Zac for having the emotional maturity to have two incredible women left.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 17, 2017 8:58 pm

Watching episode now...

Lily's FD...
Hmm.. I am not sure Zac seems a bit off? He seems almost like how he looked in the ITM for the HTD when he said "I hope she would have learned somethign about herself". Very uncomfortable FD so far... body language is off for both of them IMO. Now they're making out and seem okay. Now back to being awkward. Now Zac just comforting her. It just feels totally off to me. Also, that was a really short FD with not much happening! Like Zac himself said, not much ground gained at all and I have to agree.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 17, 2017 9:11 pm

Viarni's FD...
Zac is grinning away like a fool! This is so different... he looks like he is on cloud nine! Wow! Zac is speechless!! He says he can't even describe the emotions he feels towards Viarni. He says Viarni is just incredible! He looks totally smitten with Viarni. Like a boy with puppy eyes. It just seems so easy with them like they're on the same page and same wavelength. Both of them taking the p!ss out of each other. Reminds me more of how Art and Matilda were... just have the same "spirit" and vibe. Body language is really good IMO. Zac keeps going on he wishes he can be more honest and say more makes me think he wishes he could tell her how exactly he is feeling... Zac even saying he can be with V outside this so easily. If Viarni is indeed F1 then I think Zac knew day one. Especially with Viarni getting the FIR/WR it feels like Art and Matilda all over again. They look like a couple already...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 17, 2017 9:16 pm

Interesting VO and PI of Zac talking about how from the "outside" it could look like V is the safer option. To me that makes me think he said this after filming finished.

All I have to say is regardless of the girl, there is NO safe option IMO when it comes to this show. Even Matilda herself said that it was very very difficult for her and Art post-show for months on end and she was the "safest" option too. It's all a gamble to pick someone after only spending a few days with someone. Like Art said, he had to follow his instincts and his gut. Zac seems to be doing the same so I see him following his gut (heart).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 17, 2017 9:20 pm

Now that the NZ show is following the Australian show format I can see why none of the women this season would had overnights. I wouldn't be surprised if they do away with them (which I think would be a good idea. Matilda declined and never had one). I'd prefer it they didn't. There's really no reason to do so IMO and especially since they can just chat until late off-camera without the overnight part.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 58 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 48 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha